Super Bowl Final Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by coburg
    VEGAS KILLED TONIGHT!Just imagine how much Vegas made off of the point line tonight!Everyone knew New England would win,but a lot of people thought they would cover easily!!!!!!!!!!

Don't fool yourself!

Vegas got crushed on teasers. Any side or Total played was a winner. They can't be happy about that. It's just another reason why people should not be afraid of teasers in the NFL.

Again, all 4 options hit and that tells me they cannot be as happy as you think!

Comment

Eagles bad clock management started in the first half...Pats had ball first and goal with 2:25 on the clock...eagles should have used TOs...would have been guaranteed posession back with AT LEAST 2 minutes on clock...lost a TON of respect for Reid as a coach in this one...

Comment

the funniest thing i seen during the game the center for the eagles was trying to get the offense on the ball and d mcnabb pulled them back in the huddle, couldnt figure that out last night but i finally did d mcnabb had ne on a money line bet and he wasnt trying to win the game lol why else would they run the clock the way they did unless he wants the coaching staff cut from the team they didnt even try to win i feel bad for u philly fans cause that was the biggest joke of the evening even my 9 yr old ask dad why arent they running 2 minute offense down 2 scores guess he knows more than the coaches nice run fellas maybe next yr
        rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

It was a good game. In my eyes the Eagles blew it. McNabb just made to many mistakes. When you play a team as good as NE you can not leave points on the field. Oh well. HOw about TO's effort. He is absolutely amazing. Congrats to the Pats fans. Hopefully we can have a rematch next year.
          2010: 23-12 +37.8
          2011: 4-0 + 20
          09-11 5*s and up: 34-7

Comment

Outstanding Officiated Game, Lets Give The Refs Credit They Deserve!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BUD GREGG
              Outstanding Officiated Game, Lets Give The Refs Credit They Deserve!!!!!!!!
              Who cares about the refs. They did what their paid to do, their job! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Brady22
                I had philly + 7 but by far no philly fan. I diagree with the Mcnabb being a bad quaterback---------come to Dallas if you want to see some bad quaterbacks--I'll trade you vinnie for him
                or Miami....................

Comment

Originally posted by mark30
                  It was a good game. In my eyes the Eagles blew it. McNabb just made to many mistakes. When you play a team as good as NE you can not leave points on the field. Oh well. HOw about TO's effort. He is absolutely amazing. Congrats to the Pats fans. Hopefully we can have a rematch next year.

I respectfully disagree. NE should have blown the doors off Philly. Refs were flagging NE constently in the 1st half, and brady didnt play as good as I expected. Pats got the victory not because of DNabb's mistakes, but because of piss poor coaching by Andy Reid. Eagle fans I hope you dont blame Dnabb for this. Your anger should be directed towards that humpty dumpty head coach of yours. I stated it in my thread like a week ago.
                  2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

I don't know bry,Reid was the no. 1 problem last night but McNabb was a VERY close 2nd. Ignore the yardage as he threw 51 times and anyone would pile up yards doing that but he threw 3 picks at VERY CRUCIAL times. That simply can't be over looked for a minute and McNabb blew it for the Eagles on the field while Reid blew it for them from the sidelines.

McNabb was without a doubt a problem though, you can't deny that. Brady didn't do anything spectacular but he didn't throw ANY picks to help the Eagles either!

Comment

Originally posted by jmarty6969
                      the funniest thing i seen during the game the center for the eagles was trying to get the offense on the ball and d mcnabb pulled them back in the huddle, couldnt figure that out last night but i finally did d mcnabb had ne on a money line bet and he wasnt trying to win the game lol why else would they run the clock the way they did unless he wants the coaching staff cut from the team they didnt even try to win i feel bad for u philly fans cause that was the biggest joke of the evening even my 9 yr old ask dad why arent they running 2 minute offense down 2 scores guess he knows more than the coaches nice run fellas maybe next yr
                      So true, one of my best friends who is a huge eagle fan was at our house party and he was freakin livid at Andy Reid for not ordering DNabb to run the no huddle. Total mismanagement by Eagles coaching staff.

The eagles coaching staff gets a big F in the grade book from me.
                      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                        I don't know bry,Reid was the no. 1 problem last night but McNabb was a VERY close 2nd. Ignore the yardage as he threw 51 times and anyone would pile up yards doing that but he threw 3 picks at VERY CRUCIAL times. That simply can't be over looked for a minute and McNabb blew it for the Eagles on the field while Reid blew it for them from the sidelines.

McNabb was without a doubt a problem though, you can't deny that. Brady didn't do anything spectacular but he didn't throw ANY picks to help the Eagles either!

Your right, Dnabb wasnt great. But again IMO that comes down to play calling. Which is decided by the coaching staff. Dnabb should have ran the ball on delays or during his scrambling to keep the pats D honest. Eagles coaching staff should have known or prepaired better for the PATS schemes.

Mcnabb didnt play well at all, I guess what I'm saying is that if your a Eagles fan you have to be embarrassed on how your coaching staff ran that offense. I give kudos to Pats Defense. But you cant say that Philly had any kind of game play and that is embarrassing.
                        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Did anyone else see how McNabb "Floated" the ball up in the air alot? Even at the goal line he threw up a "Duck" that was picked off. The whole game he missed several wide open receivers and he had several throws that floated out into space that made us all wonder who he was throwing to as there were no receivers close. He was Horrible IMO and those throws can't be blamed on coaching, NO WAY!

Comment

wayne,

Your right DNabb wasnt that good. I admit it. I guess were just looking at it from different perspectives.
                            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
                              I respectfully disagree. NE should have blown the doors off Philly. Refs were flagging NE constently in the 1st half, and brady didnt play as good as I expected.
                              Are you serious?? Pats were the better team but by no means do the Eagles not belong in that game. The game was there for the taking but the Eagles couldn't over come a great team. Give up the blow out talk!

Comment

i thought it was a good super bowl,i had new england and they gave a late score up at the end of the game like last year not to cover but overall it was a good game to watch.i did hit on the under and on the prop.of westbrook having over 5.5 catches.the managing of the game was horrible for the eagles staff i really blame them for losing that game even though i would never want philly to win anything.as far as vegas kicking some ass on the pats i believe they did,for one they don't let you tease the team and the total anymore so the only tease that you could have done was teasing both teams in the game together wich i don't really know if people know they can do that but you can and i don't know many others that do besides myself.ok thats my two cents and congrats to both teams for putting on a good show for all of us in the super bowl wheather we won or lost.

seaofred
                                I AM A NITWIT

Comment

Working...
                                X