Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Bowl Final Thoughts

A great game tonight in Jacksonville.

Eagles had too many mistakes to overcome a dynasty.

As an Eagle fan, I feel that "we" let the game slip away. Turnovers and very poor clock management in the final minutes of the game.

T.O. was very impressive and there is always next year.

Congrats again NE and all of the NE fans (Wayne,etc.) on this board.

At least El Wingador won the wing bowl.

Super Bowl Props went 4-0. (Dillon over 1 catch, Michael Lewis over 5' tackles, 1st pass incomplete +155, No TD less than 1' yds)

Eagles cover.

Over loses.

Overall, a money making season and Super Bowl !!
    Am I the longest tenured BC member?

I kept saying i couldn't believe Philly was not in the No Huddle Offense with 5 minutes left. I just couldn't believe they kept getting in the huddle and i still don't understand it. I think it cost them a better chance at tying the game. What were they thinking?????

Comment

Good game, the Eagles showed how tough they are and NE showed why they are champs! T.O. talked the talk and he definitely walked the walk tonight!

Comment

my thought for the night!!!!!!

VEGAS KILLED TONIGHT!Just imagine how much Vegas made off of the point line tonight!Everyone knew New England would win,but a lot of people thought they would cover easily!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

You probably didn't throw anything at your TV as I did.

Experience did come into play I believe, as they didn't really have a close game this year where the clock was a factor. If the situation was reversed, NE would have been in hurry up at the start of the 4th. Unreal!!
          Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

I THINK THE EAGS WON i went big on the eags. SO i think they won the super bowl. the $$$$ are in my pocket thats all that matters. and i lived in philly most my life. thats my team. they lost BUT they covered. YES YES they are my team
            jjoneill

Comment

McNobb is DIRT!

He is filthy! A fumble saved by a challenge and an int saved by a defensive penalty in the 1st half alone. A slim chance at the end of the 2nd half and the crackhead throws an int with 5 minutes left.

What a massive disgrace!

This is for you you chuncky soup eating scumball

Comment

Originally posted by jjoneill
                I THINK THE EAGS WON i went big on the eags. SO i think they won the super bowl. the $$$$ are in my pocket thats all that matters. and i lived in philly most my life. thats my team. they lost BUT they covered. YES YES they are my team
                That's sad when covering a SB spread feels like your team Won the game. I feel for you!

Comment

Originally posted by SuperZero
                  He is filthy! A fumble saved by a challenge and an int saved by a defensive penalty in the 1st half alone. A slim chance at the end of the 2nd half and the crackhead throws an int with 5 minutes left.

What a massive disgrace!

This is for you you chuncky soup eating scumball
                  He is now (1-4) in "BIG" Games!

Comment

Wayne congrats on another title and ditto to what you just said. If you truly are an Eagles fan and are happy becuase you covered the spread you are pathetic and not a true sports fan

Comment

Fredie Mitchel??????????????????????????????????????????? ??

Comment

Hey guys im easily one of philly's top fans n ill tell u rite now i blame alot on the coachin staff. What where we doin in the last 5 mins it was like here NEW England u guys can win we will settle 4 second. Alot will be blamed on Mcnabb but JESUS if we woulda threw 10 more times at OWENS we win the game there secondary was literally afraid of the man. Maybe nex year we can add a no huddle offense be a great thing. Im sick of the 4 yard route calls when we needed 10 or 15. O ya n i can guarantee freddie a - hole mitchell will neva play another down 4 this team.

Comment

Does Anyone Else Hate Greg Lewis Right Now?
                          makin it rain since 2004

Comment

I had philly + 7 but by far no philly fan. I diagree with the Mcnabb being a bad quaterback---------come to Dallas if you want to see some bad quaterbacks--I'll trade you vinnie for him

Comment

how did the eagles cover with 4 turnovers and no rushing yards from mcnabb???....what a bizzare game..the eagles never had it going on both sides of the ball at the same time...the def. started good but the off. was struggling then the off. got going only to have the def. start giving up plays...corey dillon was really held in check, but the screens were big in the 2nd half for the pats.. give the pats off. line a lot of credit with the blitz pick up they did a great job.. didn't care who won but thought the eagles were really good value here , but surprised they covered with all the mistakes and the lack of big plays from donovan with his feet..can't finish without talking about clock mamagement at the end for the eagles i think some of it was donovan being out of gas he was really sucking wind...T.O. may be a little self centered ,but what a warrior just to play in the game was amazing and to post 9 for 122.. wow!!! i never play the pro bowl so thats a wrap for nfl for me...when do pitchers and catchers report??? i'm ready for some baseball!!!
                              Last edited by psmitty; 02-07-2005, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X