X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday's Service Plays Thread

nt

Would like to find Jimmy Spats plays if anyone has them. Have been on fire lately.

ATS has the GOY tommorow. I know they arent very good though.

thanks

Comment

NEVER WONG
      Boston College -2.5 (-108)

He will have at least one total play as soon as they have it up. Probably another OVER.

Comment

Exec 600%

600% College Conference
        LOCK OF THE YEAR...
        Saturday, February 5th

Anyone getting this play?

Comment

ASA 6* GOY, Doc, and SportsUnlimited has to have a huge play going

anygone got these, Batjag, hook it up with the SU, cmon guys lets make some money....zb

Comment

spark u can delete this or give it to trotterllthey are::9 - 26 ouch

ATS Cosultants 26-9 Record since Jan 23rd
            26-9 record since Jan 23 when I started betting against this overpromoted service. Almost 75% winners. Already lost their first one tonight. Can you imagine if you paid for these picks. Hate to be one their account reps right now. Who said you can't make money off Services. Keep the losers coming for me. HA HA
            2/4 0-1 1 game pending
            2/3 0-4
            2/2 0-2
            2/1 0-3
            1/31 1-1
            1/30 2-1
            1/29 2-4
            1/28 0-2
            1/27 1-3
            1/26 3-1
            1/25 0-1-1
            1/24 Didn't bet
            1/23 0-2
            do what this guy did he went 26-9...
            Last edited by Ripple; 02-05-2005, 06:10 AM.

Comment

OHIO ST -10 20*

WASHINGTON -15 20*

GLTA

aka-paragrinsports

Comment

AFL GURU 3-1-1 Week 1

New York vs. Dallas over 104.5 (5 units)
                New York (-2.5) vs. Dallas (3 units)
                Chicago (+7.5) vs. Philadelphia (4 units)

Up to the second Pinnacle lines...

New York vs. Dallas over 109: I STILL recommend this play at this number, but don't recommend 5 units on it. Perhaps try a 3 or a 4, and look at your teaser options.

New York (-7) vs. Dallas: Can't recommend at all. I love New York to win this game outright, and to win by the small number, but with the amount of points I hope to have scored in this game, we need scores, not stops. Though I do believe New York is ultimately going to cover this number as well, I can't recommend it. If you'd like to buy it down to -4.5, it's a BETTER play, but not a great one.

Chicago (pk) vs. Philadelphia: Gee look... right where I had this game tabbed at the beginning of the week. I'll say a couple things... 1) I still think this is a good play. I've been picking Chicago outright in this one all week... I just didn't think it would called an upset if it happened... at least not a big one. 2) That being said, the value simply isn't there at pk as it was 7.5 points ago. I'm not going to be held responsible if Chicago loses this game by a few points, but I'd have to say a small bet is probably in order if you're a late joiner at the pick 'em odds.

Your options... Tease any or all of the above mentioned games to get back to numbers closer to mine with any or all of the following.

Georgia (+10.5)
                Colorado (-6.5)
                Grand Rapids (+21.5)
                Tampa (-6.5)

I've stated before I'm not a huge fan of teasers in the AFL. Though I'll probably jump aboard on one every now and then, I usually won't find the need to take 7.5 points on a line. If I think a line is way off, THAT'S when I'm jumping... not waiting for the lines to come back to me to get them back where they were... if that makes any sense. I'll leave choices of units, etc. up to you.

The AFLGuruChick has arrived and sends her best (I can't believe she actually ALLOWS me to use the term "AFLGuruChick" while she's around). Be watching for a possible 2nd half opportunity in the Arizona/Orlando game. For those craving the action tonight, PPeter suggests taking Arizona and the points and over 91, both of which I believe are the proper sides of the game, just not games in which I'm willing to lay on (and I'll never lay directly against the Preds no matter how many points).

--AFLGuru
                GLTA

Comment

Originally posted by zb22oz
                  anygone got these, Batjag, hook it up with the SU, cmon guys lets make some money....zb
                  zb, I just went through all 43 posts you have made here at BC .. Every post has the exact same message asking for the exact same services .. sometimes 3 times a day ... Seems very odd to me .. do not make another duplicate post in this thread ...
                  Last edited by Spark; 02-05-2005, 08:13 AM.

Comment

looking for....

ROOT
                    GUARANTEED
                    JB SPORTS
                    any TOP ALATEX

Comment

cash pomers plays

inside tip he mentions cincinatti

superbowl philly and buy half a point

Comment

sorry to clutter guys, I have a rare request for Saturday. A buddy of mine is looking for Tom Stryker's 5* for today. If anyone has that play it would be much appreciated. I will have the Executive 650 by (my guess) about 12:45 or so (unless it starts earlier then I will have it earlier). bol to all today

OBE
                        OBE

Comment

ats basketball lock club (not confirmed, from another site):
                          25 unit college basketball lock of the year seton hall +3!
                          8 units loyola marymount +9.5
                          8 units pittsburgh -3.5
                          7 units stanford +10.5
                          7 units michigan state -2.5...... DAMN I LIKE(D) THAT SIDE LOL

OBE
                          OBE

Comment

apollo(lost last night) gavazzi score mathis and rose please

Comment

I EXPECT A BUSY DAY TODAY SO I AM CALLING FOR NO CONVERSATIONS ... IF YOU REQUEST A SERVICE YOU MUST LEAVE A SERVICE PLAY IN THE SAME POST... UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE ..THANKS ...
                              Last edited by Spark; 02-05-2005, 09:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X