This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OleBlueEyes
    blackbeard, that sucks. I locked in on Indiana so I will just hope for the best with +5!

Here is what the consensus has posted for VSS Wins (posted 6-1 here last night and their 6-6.5%'s are on a 7-2 run last 10 days or so):

Top 6% Princeton -9.5
    Regular 5%'s Indiana +6, Washington/Toronto Under 209, Orlando/Boston Under 208 and Milwaukee -2

I can update vss before 7:30 but after that I will not get any other plays they send out since the consensus goes final at that time

OBE
    Seems like a good one right now, I got suckered off my Indiana moneyline bet and took dallas -4.5, I trapped myself somehow, my dumbass reverse decision :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire
    Last edited by Blackbeard; 02-04-2005, 08:38 PM.
    Lord Knows I'm A Voodoo Child

My record Click Here

Comment

• its official that was the worst, had that juicy +180 pacers moneyline and saw those injuries and the fade thread and flipped my bet to that steaming pile of crap -4.5, i suk

I will retract this if by some miracle the mavs hit a 3 with 4 seconds left, tie the game and win in ot
      Last edited by Blackbeard; 02-04-2005, 09:39 PM.
      Lord Knows I'm A Voodoo Child

My record Click Here

Comment

• blackbeard, I am sorry pal. I won on Indiana +5, 2nd straight night the VSS comp wins head to head against crappy ATS, so that formula has been good to me even though I can't imagine it happening again tomorrow lol (but who knows!). Sorry you switched off pal, we will get em tomorrow with Executive's 650%. I will post it here (or confirm if someone else gets it up) as soon as my consensus site puts it up tomorrow. bol to everyone this weekend and in the Super Bowl

OBE
        OBE

Comment

• Hope everyone that was on Special Ks play went back at halftime and loaded up on the 2nd half line. This guy is good at totals. Not sure what he put the play out at, but saw the line opened at 211 and dropped to 207. This usually happens when he releases a play.

I had 207 for the game and was saying the same thing you guys were after the 1Q. When I saw the line was 101.5 for the 2H I added another 10 units for a 4.5 unit profit for the night.

Not a tout for this guy in any way. Just know for a fact that the record at whotobeton is correct because I played him there last year.
          Last edited by Spark; 02-05-2005, 07:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X