Unbeatable System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well,

if it's my plays that are part of the group of 3 or 4, I think it's a GREAT idea!!

haha.

Comment

You r rj ...

Just messing around with everyone. Everyone keep up the good work and GTLA in the forum!!!

Comment

That is the biggest day I have had in a while. I paid 420.00 in juices Thur and 260 last night but won good money both days.I pumped the units up to 7 on Pacfic,Utah st,NIgara,my only big loss was over in the Det/Ind game. I don't know if I can play all the games Sat because I know the juice will mount up. I guess I dont have to pay any juice if you keep going 6-0.

Comment

hi, I have a system that has been good year after year. I never placed a message here, or jioned, but have used all the pics, plus my.
          I only play two games a day, and 3 or 4 on the weekends.
          during the week the first game is before 6pm mountain time, the second game is played about 8pm and after.
          you put two bets, one on the firts game, and a two team parlay.
          If the first bet losses, then the second bet should be the same amount as the first
          *'s 2.1 .
          please let me know what you think?
          I feel sorry for people that do not drink!
          Becouse when they wake up,
          thats as good as they are going to feel all day!

Comment

if you were playing a 100.00 a bet , if you won your first bet you are up a 100.. with a chance to win 260.00 in a two game parlay. So you would win 360.00 or bust out depending on the second game.

If you lost your first bet your down 200.00 and you would bet 100.00 straigt on your second game. So you would be down a 100.00 or down 300.00 depending on the second game.

If it works I would keep doing it!

Comment

ya, but the second bet would be times 2.1 the origanal bet.
              if it was 100, the second bet would be 210.
              thats why I start betting at 75 a game, some times you hit, sometimes you miss.
              but if you only play a few games, and at the time to see if the first one won or not, you have a better chance of winning big.
              And allways bet 15% of winnings only.
              I feel sorry for people that do not drink!
              Becouse when they wake up,
              thats as good as they are going to feel all day!

Comment

Working...
              X