Unbeatable System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unbeatable System

I wish someone could come up with a system to combine EZ,RJ,Wayne and Spaarkie's plays. I dont mean to leave anybody out but these four are very consistant and they post their records. I took all their plays last night and they went 18-13 plus 9.3 units(give are take a few I put in or left out because they did not agree). I know that is way too many games to play in one night but it was alot of fun. If there was a way to combine their plays with a fade to Mister Pars plays you would have a unbeatable system.

I just can't afford to play those many games on a consistent basis

Comment

I created one last year combining EZ/Shorty/Spaarkie, but haven't had a chance to do it this year. It worked pretty well......

Comment

Brady,

If you find 3 or 4 guys that CONSISTANTLY win on a weekly basis, then why not just take all of their plays, (EXCEPT ANY THAT CONFLICT), all for the same amount.

Say your 4 guys all give out 5 plays. Play all 20 for $100 each. I realize it's a lot of plays, but if those guys are all hitting around 60% on a weekly basis, then you WILL win money every week.

You don't even have to think about anything, just take them all and keep the bet amount the same across the board.

P.S. Thanks for mentioning my name.......GLAD i can help!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoosier Daddy
          I created one last year combining EZ/Shorty/Spaarkie, but haven't had a chance to do it this year. It worked pretty well......
          Daddy, I remember when you did it last year. It hit at a high %

Comment

Funny you mention that because I have thought the same thing many times. I usually start with my own picks, and then compare them against theirs....scratch out the one's that conflict and pound the one's that are the same !!!!!

Comment

I look at their picks and came to this---big plays Niagara,Pacfic,over in Det--alot of mid size plays(14 of them)-they disagreed on WF -Gt and Rice -Hawi so I did not bet on them. I added morehead st and got in RJ last call on Michgan under.Good luck to all I have to go bring in some winners.

Comment

brady

I like your idea and what your doing. My suggestion would be to follow no more than 3 or 4 of the solid cappers on here and then play a limited amount of their games a night. JMO
                2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

last night went 14 winners and 6 losers with a plus of 34.4 units. I really loaded on their big plays.I know this is to many games in one night but I'm not going to stop until I have a bad night. MVP honors go to RJ (5 winners and 0 losers----did not play dayton under). Thanks guys, keep them coming!!!!!!

Comment

YOU WERE UP 34 UNITS LAST NIGHT?????

WOW, that's AMAZING!! Nice night!!

...............I got the MVP honors!!

Comment

I just got your Mich St under in last night, my book let me have it 2 min into the game. RJ last night you were the man,MVP--------but,tonight is a new night so don't you need to be studying on some games.

Comment

is 34 units $3,400 for you??

Comment

yes

Comment

wow,

that's a hell of a day buddy. congrats. you did better than i did.

Comment

I think they should send you 4 guys lets say at least 15% of all winnings. That's a standard tip in restuarants and such!!!
                              What do you guys think?

Comment

Working...
                              X