Regarding Service Plays Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SPARK
    Now that is funny beard ... Frank used to piss me the f%#k off when i started here .. every damn day he was in the service thread just ripping apart everyone I would post .. hahahahaha
    Spark, I have the utmost respect for how you, Thick, Trotter and others handle the service thread. You guys do a great job!

I used stir the pot very often in the service thread. I try to refrain from doing so now. Sometimes I can't help myself.

GL to you buddy!

Comment

Spark, one more thing. I think its a great idea for you to 'mod' the service thread. You get my vote.

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
        Spark, I have the utmost respect for how you, Thick, Trotter and others handle the service thread. You guys do a great job!

I used stir the pot very often in the service thread. I try to refrain from doing so now. Sometimes I can't help myself.

GL to you buddy!
        Thanks Frank.. You did/do a great job of stirring things up hahaha ... I would just sit here and shake my head ... LOL ... best to you my friend ...

Comment

Sorry Spark. I know I already said one more thing but this service stuff really gets my blood flowing.

Another idea!!!!

Get a list of EVERY service in gods creation. Make that the very first post in the service request thread. This way there can be NO more service requests. It's already been made.

LOL

Comment

Unfortunately Frank, with every two bit dork schilling his plays that list would be 30 pages long!
            Lord Knows I'm A Voodoo Child

My record Click Here

Comment

Beard, good point! My computer will be smoking from overload trying to load that page.

LOL

Comment

have spark & trotter throw people out.even if they throw me out at times it means i deserved it and didnt follow there rules.its the same people and some people come on late and go to the last page and ask for services plays that were posted 3 hrs earlier and they didnt feel like scrolling thru the pages.

Look what boxers doing,,hes charging people 25.00 a year for special services and if you pay him and posts there picks anywhere he says he will bann you and keep your 25.00.And some of his picks are from here..go fiqure that one out.
                Last edited by Ripple; 01-27-2005, 05:11 AM.

Comment

Boxer and numerous sites copy plays from this one. This site originated service plays thread.

Comment

I think that is a great idea making Spark a moderator to help out the services thread.

Illjaunt
                    RED LIGHT UP THAT CIGAR

Comment

FrankB03

Originally posted by frankb03
                      Spark, one more thing. I think its a great idea for you to 'mod' the service thread. You get my vote.
                      Couldn't agree with you more...If Spark has the time, and is willing, he fits this scenario perfect....To be a Moderator, you have to possess the following...

Knowledge--he has

Fairness--hes already shown that

Non bias--also already shown

Patience--hes loaded with em

Willingness--to work with others--are we kidding--hes the best

Not power hungry--doesn't go beserk with power...This is where some of the previous attributes--come into play...I'm not worried...

No favortism--I'm as close to Spark as any, not to mention hes the First Mate on the Kaptains Ship--and I'll lay some pretty damn good odds, that If I got out of line--broke the rules, he'd cut me off quick...that's how it should be...

Moderators have to have the time to function properly, be aware of all previous posts, that may have initiated a pungent post...In essence--small court Judge--circumstantial evidence is admissable and can have a bearing on the Judges decision...

Moderators do have to judge people---based solely by their posts--very difficult to do fairly...I wouldn't want to attempt it..I admire any one who does, and can do, those are a lot of good attributes one must have, and SPARK has em all...

If hes willing, and Monte/Wayne see fit, I think it would behoove us all.......Jumy my take...kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Monte U Answered My Question On Boxer Which We All New..but Answer Our Questions On The Other Topics..ur The Biggest Sports Forum On The Net Lets Get Together And Act Like We (bc) Know Whats Happening.......... Rip

Comment

Guys I just added a ton more services to the Cage. All plays are 100% accurate and confirmed. With all these services here the price would cost you a Few Thousand Dollars a Year. You can have it all for 50.00 a Year. Yes 50 bucks for the entire year. For more details please email at ### Vegas Experts Systems Plays Jimmy Vaccaro BMAC Report JIGSAW BILLY CAPONE The Prophet ZEUS KLEIN The Manager SILVERFISH Southern Assassin The Phantom Black Ice Chicago Syndicate Mo Money Jack Frost IRON HORSE MARC LAWRENCE MIKE ROSE BILLY COLEMAN PROFESSOR BIG AL TEXAS SPORTS WIRE JIM FEIST SCOTT SPREITZER JOE GAVAZZI DOC OC DOOLEY SEBASTIAN SPORTS WAYNE ROOT JB SPORTS Full Court Press BLACKIE NEVADA CLUB Ben Burns GAVAZZI SAM SHARK Chuck Luck N.S.A. Northcoast UNDERDOG ALATEX SUPER+ POINTWISE Cal Sports Champagne JOEY DIMES BRIAN MAC

THIS IS FROM BOXER..HE STEALS FROM HERE AND CHARGES 50.00 NOW YESTERDAY IT WAS 25.00 WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOUT ..GEEZEEEEEEEEEE
                          Last edited by BettorsChat; 01-27-2005, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Ripple,

I'm quit aware of the service plays threads as I look at almost every single post in there every day. No one's really came forward and said there was a big problem in there until now. I've seen the banter going on back and forth in there before which was never really a problem. There were times that I would come in there and make a statement to the effect of let's stick to the service plays etc. but that's been a while as I wasn't aware of people having a problem with the thread.

Comment

I have a super duper idea but it could be tough to pull off, i hate unorganization as you will see...back in the day i used to subscribe to a site that posted the service plays. It gave a list of all the services that people wanted, if there was a service that wasn't on that list you could request to have it put on...as the services came in the 'list' would be updated. No one ever had to ask, they just had to wait, if their service didn't have a play, it would just say 'pass'...

This would be a lot of work for one individual, but if you had a list of the known regulars, for example the people on my list:

AAA
                              A Play
                              ASA
                              ATS
                              Best Bets
                              Bettors Edge
                              Big Al
                              Bill Lee
                              Blazer
                              Brian Leonard
                              Bobby Cash
                              And so on......

you could have someone, or someones, update this...

and then a regular service thread for the lesser known services, the JV i guess you could say. LOL
                              "You like the odds of lightning?"

Comment

Working...
                              X