Regarding Service Plays Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding Service Plays Threads

The service plays thread is for requesting and posting service plays only. Let's try to keep it that way and keep the chatter down in there as it will make it much easier to find a particular play/plays etc. as you won't have to scroll through page after page of info.

If you guys want to chatter about a particular service feel free to do so in the sports service forum.

I agree 100%

Comment

I agree, BC. Was it ok that I started a SB service thread only. Just thought it was a good idea??
      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
        I agree, BC. Was it ok that I started a SB service thread only. Just thought it was a good idea??
        I actually don't see that thread. We will post a SB thread the night before the Superbowl like usual though.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
          I actually don't see that thread. We will post a SB thread the night before the Superbowl like usual though.
          Sounds good to me, I just figured with 2 weeks between games people will be looking and asking for service plays on SB prior to feb 6th.
          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Hooray! Finally some sense of sanity is brought back!

Comment

Sense of Sanity? The service request thread is pure INsanity

Comment

Please monitor that SB thread though BC, or at least let me, spark or a regular monitor it and delete all the BS. That thread should only have football services posted with no chatter. And up until at least an hour and a half before game time DO NOT REQUEST services, they will be posted as soon as the info comes in...every seervice known to man will be posting a pick that day.
                "You like the odds of lightning?"

Comment

Bc

Originally posted by BettorsChat
                  The service plays thread is for requesting and posting service plays only. Let's try to keep it that way and keep the chatter down in there as it will make it much easier to find a particular play/plays etc. as you won't have to scroll through page after page of info.

If you guys want to chatter about a particular service feel free to do so in the sports service forum.
                  Agree with ya to minimize posts....The best way ya gonna do that, is take the word (request) and perpetual posts (requesting) previous requested requests, out of the Service Play area...Everyone whos has something to post.., and you have your regulars.., always, I repeat ALWAYS post the plays when they get em...Why would we perpetually keep repeating ourselves for requests to satisfy the requests requested...If you'll notice, I have way too many requests in this post...Get my drift....kapt...lets leave the jabberwocky out, and just insert Service Plays for the SB weekend...This is a simple request, requested by the requestor to the requestee....

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Kapt, I could not agree with you more ... and the same services are asked 2,3,4 times in the same day ... I think they just turn their puters on and start requesting without looking ... and the other problem is BC is only one guy .. He can not be here 24-7 and Wayne hates Services so he is never in there I do not think ... Like Trotter said ahead of you ... We need help in those threads .. We need monitors with the authority to delete/edit any post at anytime ... JMHO

Comment

bc u should delete the request for service plays request..Its the same bullshit services that people request for.Please change the heading to service plays only.We cant tell people to stop requesting when its ur thread and you set the rules.I know i do post some threads but i know for me spark trotter olde blue and others you never ever see us request plays.If you want this thread to go smoothly than why do you allow the same people to ask for big al..nothrcoast..wayne root.executive.the real animal and others.THIS IS YOUR FORUM AND YOU SHOULD TAKE CHARGE,AND MONITOR THIS FORUM BETTER OR MAKE SOME PEOPLE IN CHARGE INSTEAD OF YOU AND WAYNE.ILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO HELP YOU AND DELETE SOME OF THIS BULLSHIT.I THINK THAT SINCE THIS IS AS BIG AS A FORUM AS IT IS YOU NEED MORE HELP HERE,WE CANT DO NOTHI G YOUR IN CHARGE HERE AND I THINK U NEED HELP BAD HERE.IM ALL FOR THAT THERE IS TOO MUCH BULLSHIT GOING ON IN THESE THREADS BUT ITS ALL IN UR HANDS MONTE.PLEASE LET US HELP YOU IF NOT U NEED TO HAVE A BIGGER HAND HERE INSTEAD OF HIDING FROM US ..MONTE NO OFFENSE U KNOW IM TRYING TO HELP YOU IN ADVERTISING AND EVERYTHING ELSE BUT I HAVE NO PROBLEM EXPRESSING MY HONEST OPINION .LET US HELP YOU OR COME UP WITH A BETTOR SOLUTION THANKS AND HOPE I CAN STILL POST AFTER THIS ..RIP
                      Last edited by Ripple; 01-26-2005, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Spark...you are correct about everything you said.. I do apologize going in there the other day with my 50* play.

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple
                          bc u should delete the request for service plays request..Its the same bullshit services that people request for.Please change the heading to service plays only.We cant tell people to stop requesting when its ur thread and you set the rules.I know i do post some threads but i know for me spark trotter olde blue and others you never ever see us request plays.If you want this thread to go smoothly than why do you allow the same people to ask for big al..nothrcoast..wayne root.executive.the real animal and others.THIS IS YOUR FORUM AND YOU SHOULD TAKE CHARGE,AND MONITOR THIS FORUM BETTER OR MAKE SOME PEOPLE IN CHARGE INSTEAD OF YOU AND WAYNE.ILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO HELP YOU AND DELETE SOME OF THIS BULLSHIT.I THINK THAT SINCE THIS IS AS BIG AS A FORUM AS IT IS YOU NEED MORE HELP HERE,WE CANT DO NOTHI G YOUR IN CHARGE HERE AND I THINK U NEED HELP BAD HERE.IM ALL FOR THAT THERE IS TOO MUCH BULLSHIT GOING ON IN THESE THREADS BUT ITS ALL IN UR HANDS MONTE.PLEASE LET US HELP YOU IF NOT U NEED TO HAVE A BIGGER HAND HERE INSTEAD OF HIDING FROM US ..MONTE NO OFFENSE U KNOW IM TRYING TO HELP YOU IN ADVERTISING AND EVERYTHING ELSE BUT I HAVE NO PROBLEM EXPRESSING MY HONEST OPINION .LET US HELP YOU OR COME UP WITH A BETTOR SOLUTION THANKS AND HOPE I CAN STILL POST AFTER THIS ..RIP
                          RIPPLE, well said! I couldn't agree with you more.

Service seekers don't take the time to read all the posts. They skim through looking for their service. When they see it hasn't been posted they request it and request it and request it again.

Comment

sometimes bullshit is necessary..as it was sat night..i think after 280 posts spark and i got together and fiqured it was time to bet executove since they lost there 2 earlier games and sparkand i went back forth on the thread but it was 720pm and as i said it was after 280 post..You monte need to come up with a solution . I definetely have one and i have no problem deleteing people bullshit on a sat and sunday..Who cares about a weekday and a weekend nite after after 6pm..lets come to a solution and im all for being a person to help you & wayne ..okay enough of my bullshit i bet notre dame and want to watch them win ..its 730 nj time ..Ri[p
                            Last edited by Ripple; 01-26-2005, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
                              Spark...you are correct about everything you said.. I do apologize going in there the other day with my 50* play.
                              doc, you know you are my guy ...Your a great guy... I know you want to have some fun here as well as all of us .. No need to apologize buddy .. but I must say it really got to me yesterday that these guys were asking me to e-mail you and ask you want time you were going to post your play .. and you have to believe me .. 3 guys ... Good Luck pal...

Rip, you hit it buddy ... like I said, too many members for just one moderator.. and a moderator who can not edit and delete ... How can you moderate if you just lock a thread? ... Monte is a great guy.. I have got to know him well ... But Monte, you need to loosen up the control a little and get some help ... I think rip would do a great job of it ...

Comment

Working...
                              X