Congrats NE fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fats12
    No class no matter...8 years as a Marine myself..two combat action ribbons as well..does not change a thing...Pats win...Chucky loses!!!!!!!!!!!
    You remind me of somone that would shoot you in the back if you were in a foxhole with.
    I can take what I gave out and deserve it back, but I would enjoy reading your picks everyday unless your scared. All you do is sit in the service section and waste time here. I'm glad you won, but it's tough not to bet your team when you think they got a chance. I lived through all 4 superbowls in the 70's and went to every one. Once a fan always a fan. Enjoy the next two weeks celebrating. Win with class and lose with class. You can always tell a person by their words.

Comment

well said chuck.

screw him. let's worry about winning some $$$ today.

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
        well said chuck.

screw him. let's worry about winning some $$$ today.
        That's what I'm here for!!!

Comment

Chuck,

Do you want to go double or nothing in the SB. I'll give you philly plus 7 if you want to?
          Let me know.
          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Chuck, your a class act...you are entitled to your opionion win or lose. I also wanted Pittsburgh to win., and yes I am a Big Eagles fan and yes they can bash me all they want, however its all in fun and of course to win some money..Live for today and enjoy !!!! !!!!
            On the Outside Looking In

Comment

Working...
            X