Congrats NE fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats NE fans

I see from the thread about me, that not everyone watched alot of the game, cause they wouldn't have been on their computer all night. I was wrong and whoever took NE was right. Pitt was outcoached, outplayed and still had a slight chance going into the 4th qrt, but couldn't get the td. Brady was the difference, but I stuck it out all the way and big deal I lost. Tomorrow's a nother day, nothing changes but I lost some money.. You win some , you lose some, so congrats.
    Bryan, get my email adress off of EZ, Wayne or Tony V and I'll send you the money.
    For fats So i lost and you won that's fine, but you won't here me jack you or anyone else off because of a stupid football bet. Your whole life is probably sitting on the net beating off getting on people. All I will say is I was wrong and I don't really care!!!!

I second what Chucky says. Congrats NE fans and players.

fats, you're a stupid fat cock sucker still!!!!

go back to the service thread where you belong. TOOL!!

Comment

chuck they (Pitt) are a great team and Ben will be leading the Steelers to many great years ahead. Your Trophy and SB will come sooner rather than later Brother!

GL

Comment

to afraid to bet on the side..whatever...Pats win
        Joe Thorton for MVP

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
          I second what Chucky says. Congrats NE fans and players.

fats, you're a stupid fat cock sucker still!!!!

go back to the service thread where you belong. TOOL!!
          edit your thread one more time you loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Joe Thorton for MVP

Comment

Originally posted by fats12
            edit your thread one more time you loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Typical Redsox fan showing No Class!!

Wayne, your excluded from that..

Comment

LoveDoc, Still a little bitter from that historic ass kicking we gave you in October.

Comment

come on guys dont agrue witha kid who just got out of diapers u know better than that lol
                rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Originally posted by diesel
                  LoveDoc, Still a little bitter from that historic ass kicking we gave you in October.
                  Yep

Comment

Typical Yankee Fan

Comment

I've followed you for a long time on this site, you are a cut above, Your good sportsmanship shows. It's no doubt in my mind. Being a good sport has to help. My sons a good sport, in Iraq.......being a Marine is tough over there. Shoot the wrong person and they hang him.......don't think they are the wrong person and the car they are driving blows up and kills everyone around it as planned. Being a good sport is sometimes hard, just think if you had to be a good sport like my son has to be.

Good Job
                      michael e. steele

Comment

Originally posted by neonmikie
                        I've followed you for a long time on this site, you are a cut above, Your good sportsmanship shows. It's no doubt in my mind. Being a good sport has to help. My sons a good sport, in Iraq.......being a Marine is tough over there. Shoot the wrong person and they hang him.......don't think they are the wrong person and the car they are driving blows up and kills everyone around it as planned. Being a good sport is sometimes hard, just think if you had to be a good sport like my son has to be.

Good Job
                        Thanks Mike, I be here tomorrow posting and following cappers here cause I enjoy it. Win or lose, life goes on. It's always the people who badrap someone for them losing that tries to bring something good down, and they're the same ones that never post anything because they're afraid to be wrong. But guys like you and the guys that post here all the time will always keep enjoying life to the fullest extend. But the negative ones hate themselves and will live a lonely life. Thanks to Wayne, Monte and everyone else that keeps this forum positive. You can always tell a person by their words, life is too short to hate!!!!

Comment

No class no matter...8 years as a Marine myself..two combat action ribbons as well..does not change a thing...Pats win...Chucky loses!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Joe Thorton for MVP

Comment

Chuck,

You know that I'm just messing with you. Mean no disrespect what-so-ever. I know what its like to be so close, I'm a red sox fan for christ sake. I'm suprised that fats as a sox fan alledgidly he doesnt show some compassion. I respect guys like you and RJ and many others cause win or lose they always support their team, and you'll be here tomorrow to eat crow(not from me) because your standup guys. I'm not going to rip anyone, I did my trash talkin before sunday. Its done.
                            Last edited by 10DimeBry; 01-24-2005, 07:06 AM.
                            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

congrats ne fans..i agree we were out coached

still dont know why we kicked the field goal

Comment

Working...
                              X