This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ultra7
    weisspalow, I wasn't trying to upset you or bash ******. I have followed him for 4+ yrs now even when he was ***. I used to speak to him on the phone and get/exchange plays. That was when he was a really good guy but I'm not sure if he is even on the group. All I'm saying is to becareful and don't chase plays because that's what's going to happen. He already played the 2nd half as Perfect Storm Plays. Thanks for posting his plays.

and they WON BOTH PERFECT STORM SECOND HALF PLAYS. I STILL TALK TO THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND YOU GOTTA ADMIT FOR OVER 5 YEARS THIS UNDERGROUND GROUP NEVER CHARGED A PENNY AND STILL NEVER DO ONLY ON OCCASSIONS. AT LEAST TELL THE TRUTH THAT THESE GUYS ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT CARE ABOUT WINNING AND DO PRETTY WELL. THEY GIVE AWAY THEIR TOP PLAYS FOR FREE ALL THE TIME. WHICHH OTHER SERVICE DOES THAT. I KNOW THERES BEEN BAD EXPERIENCES.BUT HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN COME IN AND PERFECT STORM THE SECOND HALVES AND SWEEP THE BOARD.WHETHER THEY SCAM OR NOT, HERES A QUESTION DO THEYY WIN MORE THAN THEY LOSE AND WE ALL KNOW THE ANSWER. I JUST THINK A LOT OF SERVICES ARE THREATENED BY THEM

Comment

Working...
    X