No announcement yet.

Sunday Takes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

imo the line is dead on at 3-dont be surprised if ne wins by 1 or 2-this kills pats bettors and pitt ml players-i am still undecided but will know by tommorrow-waiting on the weather

Comment

Good

LUCK HOMESTER!!! YOU on the Squeelers and EZ with a GOY on the Fighting Postal Workers!!??

Looks like I'll just play the total!!

BEST OF LUCK TO YA!! Gv
      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Blake...the weather shouldn't really be a factor. Other than being cold, the field will be covered on Saturday when Pitt will get most of their snow. Maybe some leftover flurries for Sunday, but nothing to worry about! Take the Steelers and the points as I see a 24-23 N England victory!

Comment

Good Luck Homer!

Comment

Ill find a college hoops game or an nba game instead of trying to find the right bet for either of the two football games and sit back an watch to great games

Comment

Would you rather bet on a 1-0 Rookie QB or a 7-0 NFL two time Champ?? Playoff records of course.

Both home teams have not won the championship game since 1996, and Philly is not going to lose.

NE 24 Pitt 13.
              Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                Homer, GL Brother!

I've seen you talk about "Funny" lines many times. How can you possibly say a 15-1 team with homefield advantage playing a team at home that they already beat good once is getting 3???? The bait there has Pittsburgh written all over it. Best record, at home, againsty a team they already beat by DD and their getting points??? The obvious play would be Pitt. right? I think this game is a toss up but i thought for sure you would be avoiding the bait in this line and taking N.E.
                Sorry it took so long to reply Wayne Man. The reason why I call in bait is this.

In my opinion New England should be favored by around 6 points.

1.) They have the better coach by far. 2.) They have all the experience in the world. 3.) They have the revenge factor. 4.) They have the QB thats 7-0 in the playoffs against a rookie. Etc.....Etc.....Etc.... The list goes on.

The Public is all over them based on those facts. There's noway of hiding it. Very well know. I feel they opened that line at 3 knowing well that everyone and their brother would take the Pats with basically they win you win.

Just my opinion have been wrong before and will be wrong again.

As always GL Brother and you know I have nothing but respect for you
                1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Homer

good luck!!
                  1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

I know this is a sitewhere everyone turns faders but my 4 BIGGEST square friends all took Pitt for their biggest bets of the year. If Vegas was confident in Pittsburgh, they would have made a 16-1 team AT HOME atleast a pick em NO? How can anyone saythis game is a trap for Pat bettors. Put it this way, I am a Pats fan and I dont even have the balls to lay 3 on the road to a team that blew us out already and we aremissing our best players.Missing our franchise player, going on the road to a 16-1 team and favored looks to easy? You might win, but I say its a "blinders faders" which means a fader who just fades everything in sight period. Theres much more to fading than just going against people. What if theres more bets on NE but more $$$ on Pitt then what? Didnt the world have the Jets last week and win?

Comment

Originally posted by weisspalow
                      I know this is a sitewhere everyone turns faders but my 4 BIGGEST square friends all took Pitt for their biggest bets of the year. If Vegas was confident in Pittsburgh, they would have made a 16-1 team AT HOME atleast a pick em NO? How can anyone saythis game is a trap for Pat bettors. Put it this way, I am a Pats fan and I dont even have the balls to lay 3 on the road to a team that blew us out already and we aremissing our best players.Missing our franchise player, going on the road to a 16-1 team and favored looks to easy? You might win, but I say its a "blinders faders" which means a fader who just fades everything in sight period. Theres much more to fading than just going against people. What if theres more bets on NE but more $$$ on Pitt then what? Didnt the world have the Jets last week and win?
                      Don't get me wrong this isn't a fade play. I don't cap games has fades. Never have and never will. I post here all the time and you can ask anyone. Thats not the way I cap games. I don't believe in the fading wins.

I was just stating the way most not all are looking at this game. I personally think Pittsburgh matches up well against the Pats. And they will find a way to win this game straight up.

GL to you and whatever you play
                      1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Just making sure Everyone See's this WINNER!!! Good Luck today Homer!!! Knock!

Comment

Adding

Early game.

5* Philadelphia -5 1/2

GL Everyone
                          1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Good luck Homer,
                            I have to tell you I am looking more foward to the outcome of these games so I could see how you guys bash each other than who goes to the Super Bowl.
                            Remember the three R's:
                            Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.

Comment

Originally posted by rwall
                              Good luck Homer,
                              I have to tell you I am looking more foward to the outcome of these games so I could see how you guys bash each other than who goes to the Super Bowl.

Agree should be interesting.
                              1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Homer

GOOD LUCK!

I don't really care to put money on the National FIXED league games but am putting some on tomorrows. See my thread on the ESPN Poll......THAT shows how the real PUBLIC is looking at the games. THESE are the guys that put out 20 or 50 bucks a game on a play and go down most of the time. These games are a little bit different to look at:

I think the Eagles win by 10+
                                Pitt in a squeeker.

THE MONEY is where the line is.....The PUBLIC is where the spread line LOSER is! They win a few but not many. Hence:

PITTSBURGH a WINNER
                                PHILLY a WINNER

MANY FORGET THAT THESE POLLS, TRENDS and spreads are influence by HEAVY betting on the WEST coast for this year is involving EAST coast teams where they do not necessarily have the INSIDE INSIGHT. JUST the records and look up trends. So many of the lines are jaded.......look before kickoff tomorrow as weather and late "smart money moves" will say it all!

GOOD LUCK HOMESTER!! Gv
                                I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Working...
                                X