No announcement yet.

Message to all BC vets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frank... i'm much older... 45.... I'm sure you've been to Montego bay-Paddy McGee's by the water near Jordan's lobster..... Skybox is still there under a different name it was sold trying to get rid of the coke dealers .... the little rathole across the street is still there..... Austin's too was recently sold i think it changed names.... I could come up with more but i gotta get to bed....

Shorty - is that better? It's good to see a man with in depth knowledge of important subjects...... just remember when I lose on your picks it's me, not you, who decides who i should bet on and it's me who makes the call to place the bet... and if you're sick over the 1-4's i hope you're orgasmic over the 4-1's....
    ps you may be interested in http://www.usdoj.gov/dea/photo_library.html
    Last edited by phonepole; 01-21-2005, 02:41 AM.
    "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

b,

Thanks for all the kind words, I'm glad to be a small part of this forum. It has greatly helped my capping. Its made me even better. Thanks for the plays you've won me $$$ many a times. It takes balls to post your picks day in and day out. I appreciate anyone who gives an honest effort regardless of W/L's. You wont catch me bashing or braggin to anyone. Keep up the good work my friend.

Bryan
      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Shorty

No, thank you. It's guys like all of you that make gambling an enjoyment. I love reading everyones plays and especially your shorty. I don't get into my insites on every game like you do, but that is what sets you aside from most of the rest of us. All the guys that have been here in the last 2 years that I have followed are standup guys and I can truely say that's what makes this forum head over heals better than anyone of them out there.

Comment

Shorty, I follow every one of your plays and I mean every one and will continue to. There are abunch of great cappers on this site and you just happen to be one that I follow. I watch and look at about 6 people and that is no cut to any of the rest for ya can not play a million plays a nite. Thanks to all of ya. Shorty keep it going and thank you. Its always are choice and good or bad we all are in the same boat. Thanks to everyone. all are very much respected

Comment

Shorty,

You as well provide a lot to this forum. You are a stand up guy and a great asset to this site. Keep up the great work!!
            Good luck,
            John

Comment

Well I guess I need to jump in here and say as a brandy new member (like 3 day old) that what I observed so far is some very solid cappers on this site! And considering the amount of members here, it is run very well too!…I just happen to stumble on here the other day and just knew you guys had your acts together! It’s good to see everybody cover each other’s back and make constructive criticism. And as I have no idea who the players are here, like who to watch, who to fade, who’s bullshit or who’s real..What I do know is…My hats off to who ever is the main man here…… In the future I hope to contribute more as time permits too..

The best to each and every one of you for a job well done!!!

Carl
              “Take No Prisoners”

Comment

Shorty,

Thanks for the kind words again my friend. I told you a couple weeks ago that I was sent to this site by a friend and was told to watch shorty and Tony Vegas. You are nothing but a stand up guy and ALWAYS a positive part of this forum. Glad we have you around, and I check your plays everyday. This forum has helped so many people, whether it's to give them some picks, or teach them the ropes of handicapping sports.

I ended 2004 in the plus as well. A little over $64,000.

I WANT TO USE THIS THREAD TO ALSO THANK SO MANY OF THE GREAT ONE'S THAT HAVE HELPED ME ALONG THE WAY AS WELL!!!!! ****You guys know who you are*****

Comment

Shorty

Thanks for mentioning 3 Wise Men .. we're gearing up for baseball and anticipating another great year.

Hope you make money with our picks.

-cb

Comment

Originally posted by CoverBoy
                    Thanks for mentioning 3 Wise Men .. we're gearing up for baseball and anticipating another great year.

Hope you make money with our picks.

-cb
                    To be honest with you Coverboy. I'm taking Baseball off from capping it myself and spending time with the family. Sense I finally finished my backyard last summer I'm going to enjoy it.

I will be Riding the Three Wise Man for at least the first three or four months in Bases. GL guys and looking forward to coattailing :D :D
                    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

I CANNOT WAIT FOR BASEBALL SEASON!!! TIME TO MAKE SOME SERIOUS $$$$$.

This is all just petty cash compared to what we'll do in MLB Season.

Homer,

I BETTER see you on here EVERYDAY in baseball season. Get a wireless system and a laptop and you can sit in your back yard and still communicate with us.

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
                        I CANNOT WAIT FOR BASEBALL SEASON!!! TIME TO MAKE SOME SERIOUS $$$$$.

This is all just petty cash compared to what we'll do in MLB Season.

Homer,

I BETTER see you on here EVERYDAY in baseball season. Get a wireless system and a laptop and you can sit in your back yard and still communicate with us.
                        Don't get me wrong I will be on the site and saying hi and talking to everyone. I'm just not spending the time this summer to cap the games :D

I'm going to use this site for the full reason that Monte made it. To get some great picks and winners for all you guys
                        1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Shorty,
                          I like many others I came to the site looking for service plays and lurked constantly reading all the threads. Like the others, I got cornhold backing their Games of the year, month, week, Bowel (not a misprint) etc. But I noticed that there are alot of quality cappers making winning picks here while joking with others and having a good time with it. Of course I too thought i would like to post some plays but I'll be honest I didn't have the balls. Then you were in a thread offering encouragement to rookies and the rest is history, so thanks for that.
                          This site brings me a ton of entertainment and along the line a constant education.
                          So thank you.
                          Last edited by rwall; 01-21-2005, 10:56 AM.
                          Remember the three R's:
                          Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.

Comment

Originally posted by Homer
                            Don't get me wrong I will be on the site and saying hi and talking to everyone. I'm just not spending the time this summer to cap the games :D

I'm going to use this site for the full reason that Monte made it. To get some great picks and winners for all you guys

Homer,

you know who to follow in MLB this year.

GoldVike
                            3 Wise Men
                            RJeremy ---> Sorry, but I kick ass in MLB. Check last year.

**didn't mean to leave anyone out**

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
                              Homer,

you know who to follow in MLB this year.

GoldVike
                              3 Wise Men
                              RJeremy ---> Sorry, but I kick ass in MLB. Check last year.

**didn't mean to leave anyone out**
                              You know it man

You will feel me on your coattails :D
                              1 of 1 Morons

Comment

I also learned the hard way asking for certain services and still do, not as many as I used to, however, I find and not to leave anyone out, RJ, Shorty, Homer, Lazer are far more better handicappers then these scammers. Once again thank you and keep up the good work.

G O E A G L E S
                                On the Outside Looking In

Comment

Working...
                                X