No announcement yet.

Question For All Us Gamblers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the action...whether isn't a $5 3 team par or playing $200 a game. I have a passion for looking at these games and I love the challenge of finding those bad vegas lines. and even though vegas isn't going broke once you start to understand how and why vegas sets a line you can see what lines are good and which ones you are going to be biting your fingers until the very last second. now I have spent many years in the hole and only about the last year have I started to win money at the end of the week. I would love to do this as a full time job but for now it brings some extra drinking and pizza money for the weekends.

waynechung...what do you do for a living if you and your boys are playing some large money?
    Get the best line possible....or you can just gamble!

Comment

Been playing since college in 91 I guess I am up a little for life had a real good 4 year run last two have been little on down. I used to get killed until I started looking into the line instead of the teams playing. My friend and member here fast Eddie go to vegas every year and always seems to be a good week end . I left there with some big money last couple of years so I cant complain. As many here have stated just love trying to beat the number. Nfl as killed me this year playing AGAINST THE PUBLIC EARLY but finaly starting to turn . It all in fun but I do know a few who make living out of playing big bank roll to start and money managment to the end.
      If floats flys or f#cks rent it.

Comment

Working...
      X