This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FALCON

I noticed some inquiries regarding Falcon Sports. Since I am Falcon Sports, I figured I'd let you all know what's going on.

After several successful years of posting my plays on forums, I decided to start a service. For two years I operated the service, however the demand for the selections was overwhelming and I simply did not have enough time to continue with it. The money wasn't a big deal since I do make some cash playing my games.

Last year, I actually pulled out of the National Sports Monitor while in first place in hoops because the publicity was simply too much. My phone rang constantly and it was mostly guys I didn't know who wanted to talk for a l-o-n-g time.

In fairness to my long term guys (about 14) I kept them on board. I do not offer the service to others any longer.

Hopefully this clears things up for those who had questions. Although the site still exists, I do not update it anymore. The falconsports e-mail address is no longer in use either. For those who know the capperchris e-mail addy, feel free to drop me a line if you have any questions. Remember, I no longer offer the service though.

I'll try to post here once in a while.

Good luck to all!

Comment

• sorry could not get on

ALATEX SUPER PLAY ARK-LITTLE ROCK

NSA 20 SYRACUSE
      Last edited by leadhand; 12-07-2004, 06:35 PM.

Comment

• KEVIN O'NIEL PITT

Comment

• PPP - from another site...

4* Creighton

4* Dayton

3* Cal

3* Charlotte Bobcats

3* New Orleans Hornets

3* Minnesota TWolves

Comment

• Trying Again

I think this was posted but on another page until things got straightened out. Here it is again

JB Sports 3* Memphis Grizzlies

Private Players

4* Creighton

4* Dayton

3* Cal

3* Hornets

3* Bobcats

3* TWolves

Executive Sportsline has opinions (250-350% is how the consensus labels them) on the Knicks and Dayton

OBE
            OBE

Comment

• bj55 and service man are one in the same person

i checked the ip's. Bottomline is gavazzi has 15 clubs for his picks so when one set wins the other loses. he is Jim feist minus the marketing a real scam artist if you ask my opinion. 1-3 in hoops sunday lost again last night fade them if you see them

Comment

• Dr Bob anyone? 2 games @ 5:05 PST and 2 @ 7:00

One 3 star and (3) 2 stars...
                Thanks and salutations!

Comment

• Dr Bob

I am showing Dr Bob with

2*'s on the Knicks, TWolves, Bobcats and Washington State

OBE
                  OBE

Comment

• PPP

I am aware of PPP's selections for this evening. Does anyone have access to the private plays? Thanks in advance.

-LM1

Comment

• Thanks OBE

Thank You for the plays.. One should be a 3* and the other a 2*. Thanks again !

Comment

• switaki, yep. Dr Bob's site has a 3* for the NBA for tonight but my consensus shows four 2*'s, so I have no clue what the 3* is. My guess would be TWolves or Bobcats because those 2 are the same plays that PPP has and they often match. I doubt PPP would not give out a Dr Bob 3*, so my guess is that it should be 1 of those 2!

OBE
                        OBE

Comment

• DR BOB HAS 3 ON T WOLVES

Comment

• Re: Dr Bob

Originally posted by OleBlueEyes
                            I am showing Dr Bob with

2*'s on the Knicks, TWolves, Bobcats and Washington State

OBE

OBE ON MY site I show T wolves a 3 unit the rest 2's

Comment

• Thanks leadhand! the consensus I use from Vegas is showing four 2*'s but it is not hard to figure out that the 3* was going to be Minnesota or Charlotte based on PPP 3*'s!

bol to all tonight

OBE

PS: Thanks for the Alatex play tonight. I search for them all the time and usually find squattola!
                              OBE

Comment

• I DON'T ALWAYS GET ALATEX.But I already played the other side
                                Last edited by leadhand; 12-07-2004, 07:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X