X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday's Service Plays Thread & Requests

Originally posted by runninhorn
    oh ok, maybe it was his football that stunk, something of his i got in the past was just horrid..........
    I've followed his college football picks for the last several weeks and have done well. He's not as good at NFL, I don't think. But then, who is. Over the long term, it's my understanding that he does well in college sports. I'm sure he has some slumps just like the rest of us. But it's the long term that counts. I'm still very interested in following his college basketball picks.

Originally posted by gr8whtnorth
    Good Morning all, Kyle Baugues is giving away tonights card for free. I've already got his card last week and he went 6-1. I can't email him again but if someone would like to do it today and post them here would be appreciated. He went 5-1 last night. I guess just put FREE CARD in the subject and send a wait.

"E-mail us at [email protected] for a free card!"

He will email you back with the picks and with no sales pitch! Usually has them ready by 1 PM. Thanks!

Hid P.O.D. is hitting over 70% By the way I have no connection with him just think he is pretty good! Thanks again!
    Hey gr8whtnorth, thanks for the kind words. If I ever have a free card just e-mail me and i'll give it to you. ~Kyle Baugues

NBA Best Bets:

Dallas Mavericks +6.5

CBB Best Bets:

Pittsburgh -3.5 (Play of the Day)

Western Carolina +5.5

Bradley -1

Wisconsin Milwaukee -1.5

Oklahoma State +1.5

http://www.trackpicks.com/mypage.asp?h=997
    Last edited by Cubs04; 01-01-2001, 02:01 AM.

Comment

PPP anyone?

OBE and others, thanks for the plays and the others in here wasting our time looking through your useless posts...

FUCK OFF...

This is a service thread and 4 pages worth of bullshit....

Comment

BC/Wayne/ OBE

Please give ole blue eyes my e-mail addy. OBE, e-mail me at your convenience. By the way, I can usually get Bryan's ratings...on his large plays anyway...Thanks in advance

Comment

PPP

Private is WAY better in hoops than foots...or at least he has been over the last several years...His NCAA is VERY solid historically.

Comment

Please post MTI and any other decent hoops services. I like when you guys put up the consensus services as well to see what those guys are on. Thanks a lot!!

Comment

WEIRD

BC/Wayne/ OBE
              Please give ole blue eyes my e-mail addy. OBE, e-mail me at your convenience. By the way, I can usually get Bryan's ratings...on his large plays anyway...Thanks in advance

I posted this originally 5 mins ago...but it appeared on page 1 of the thread...Strange

Comment

Wayne/BC

Why are me most recent posts hitting on page 1...Am I doing something goofy???

Comment

JB sports or Billy Coleman anyone?

JB is supposed to have a 3* tonight and Billy two 4* best bets which he has hit 80% this year so far. Thanks in advance.

Comment

what a bunch of bullshit posted in this thread. I was a long time lurker but never again. nobody has control over this forum. what a shame. Guys if you all need a forum with service plays and NO bullshit check out this forum. They have even more then over here.

http://**********.infopop.cc/eve

Comment

ALATEX SUPER PLAY ARK-LITTLE -ROCK

NSA 20 SYRACUSE

Comment

RFC-thanks for reminding me;it is not yet programmed into my mind that now that basketball has started, I have to make it a point to call Stool's/NC basketball comp. line every day Anyways, the comp. today is a 3* from Billy Coleman on Memphis in the NBA NOT the college Memphis.

Comment

Amazing how Kyle Bogus and his many screen names are allowed to keep posting here after all the scams he has pulled. People have short memories.

Hey BC, why do you allow this BS here?
                          "Your first shot puts him down, then you put one in his brain. Then he's dead, then we go home."

Comment

test

i posted something just now, but it turned up on page 1 instead of page 5? Something is not right:confused:

Comment

ALATEX SUPERPLAY ARK -LITTLE-ROCK

NSA SYRACUE

Comment

Working...
                              X