• Show
Clear All

Blake

I took the under 48 on this game.

Good Luck

Phil

Comment

AUBURN

I've been betting football for way long enough to know that NOTHING is guaranteed. BUT, with that being said, IMHO there is NO way that Tennessee should be able to play with AU. The Vols are at best only the fourth best team in the SEC. THE key to this game on the filed is the 30 pound advantage AU's OL has over Tennessee's thin (only 5 DLs with significant PT) DL. Munoz out, UT's deplorable QB situation, AND Tommy T's understanding of the importance of the human polls coupled with his willingness to stomp on an opponent's dead body all point me to an Auburn rout. Furthermore, given the BCS situation and Tommy's propensities, I believe the backdoor is shut and locked. Up 14 insude of two minutes in the fourth, I would be completely shocked to see Auburn be taking any knees...even inside the five. I see something like 37-13 Auburn...Lastly, working in AU's favor is the fact that they kickoff BEFORE Oklahome....Can't see CU putting up much of a fight against the Sooners, but an earlier Sooner clobbering might deflate AU. Scheduling won't allow that to happen.

Comment

GL BLAKE
        2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
        2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
        2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

THATS WHATS UP!!!!!!!!!

See the people who kept saying no way they cover +14 1/2 were the people that we fade. Joe Q. Public. "Theres no way Tenn scores 14 points LOL"

Congrats man!!!! Never let them break you man! Blake say hi to Mr. Public when you cash the ticket

Comment

Nice Job!!!

Comment

Good call Blake. Without the zebras, may have been REAL close.

Comment

Thanks Blake it was $$$$$
                “Don’t tell me how ruff the waters are just bring the ship in”

Comment

with you all the way on that one an early gift from fulmer to tuberville au had no business winning that one

Comment

Great job blake!!! Thanks for the winner

Comment

WELL I WILL DEFINATELY TAKE THE COVER-ALTHOUGH I FELT LIKE THE GAME WAS FIXED FOR AU THE WHOLE GAME-EVERY SINGLE CALL WENT FOR AUBURN-BIG TIME INTERFERENCE CALLS AND CALLED BACK TD'S-OH WELL-A WIN IS A WIN-HOPE SOME NON DOUBTERS CASHED

Comment

HIT LIKE A MOFO....................GOOD JOB
                        NFL Kruise
                        2-2*

*updated as of 9/9

Comment

thanks guys

Comment

Blake good job maybe were back on track going aginst the money and hopefully it doesnt change tomorrow with jags . Thanks to you and ez helping poll the tigger with Okl and tenn parlay for 9 units on the day . Also like Tenn dolphins and bears good luck . Oh yea thanks homer as well on Tennesse
                            If floats flys or f#cks rent it.

Comment

I LOVE seeing the know-it-alls eat it. Great selection and I wish you continued success blake. SO many people think they are an expert, so much to learn.
                              Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

Working...
                              X