• Show
Clear All

From my consensus service report:

Combined records on Monday Nights - all 66% or better

Dallas - 14-5 - 5 services combined records

Philly - 31-8 - 9 services combined records

Over - 27-3 - 11 services combined records

Under - 5-2 - 2 services combined records

Do you go with them and take Philly and Over???
    Do you fade them and take Dallas and Under???
    Do you fade half and take Philly and Under???
    Do you fade half and take Dallas and Over???

Maybe he should invest in Mbates consensus service. His
    was all over Philly and Over. He doesn't group all the services. Just the ones over 66% winning for the year. His post here made me play Philly and Over.

Comment

tonight was a good case-I loved dallas but with all the services on them I had to pass-they still may cover but I am glad I didnt play it-should have passed completely in hindsight-just thought both teams will play ball control but I was wrong-guys like rjeremy, wiz, wayne, homer, lewis, 10dime, frank, hung, deano, oriental, ezwinners, knock, coverboy, spark, trick and more-i watch for there plays and if they match mine i know i have a winner-dont look at service plays they will hurt ya more than help ya

Comment

Doesn't Blake seem to get the best lines? Seems similar to the Carolina Kid at EE.
        NSA's NBA Game Of The Year was on Dallas -4.5 on March 31. Orlando won 108-99. It was a cloudy day for Sonny LaFouchi.

Comment

if you have a lot of outs you will get the best lines-bottom line is i have lost so many games by a hook or a point so now i line shop big time-percentage will go from hitting 50-55% to near 60% just on line shopping

Comment

blake,

Dont sweat the small stuff my friend. One good thing about this there is always tomorrow. the game was a no play for me. I suck at the NFL typically this year and I'm the 1st 1 too admit it. Your a solid honest capper you'll be fine.
            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Are you gonna post picks for tommorows NBA? I still have faith in your picks, even after todays loss.

Comment

for instance i have an account with bet 3 6 5 and i have one with pinnacle and bo dog

bet 365 line was 6.5 & 42
                pinnacle line was 7 but you could have gotten +105 with dallas
                bo dog was 7.5 & 44
                it pays to shop

Comment

will post tommorrow

Comment

Cool
                    Hope we can bring in some big money tommorow.

Comment

Working...
                    X