Mnf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mnf

I am not one to tout or anything but when I really think I am gonna cash on a play-I want to help everyone out and help everyone beat the book-I am really in a zone in the NFL right now and this game tommorrow night is looking good-I have 8 (lets call them systems) when they all match up they hit around 80-90%. Well so far 6 of the 8 our matching up on the same side-2 more I wont know until tommorrow-Just saying I will be making a huge play on this game and I think it will hit-Will post tommorrow after I see what happens with the other systems-Like to know everyones input on this game as well
    thanks and hope everyone had a prosperous weekend

I've been following you since the GT forum and I will continue here glad to have you aboard

Your one of the best cappers I've ever seen.

I wish I had your knack for picking winners

but I'm more than happy to come along for the ride

I know you'll keep this train rolling

Good luck in everything you do.

Comment

Input on the game.... Eagles beat Cowboys by at least 10 points.
      NBA: 16-12-3
      NCAAB: 2-7
      3 Team Teaser (8 BB/10 FB): 1-0

Comment

Input for the Game

I am a Cowboys fan... I have no faith in Vinny, there is offense is decent but they lack a consitent running game... If Philly goes up early they will take the crowd out of the game and force Dallas into passing.... which means Vinny will throw picks.

I like Eagles here in a big way....
        ACE

Comment

*Laughing*

Come on Blake, you know which side I'm on here. And if I know you as well as I think I do, I know which one you're on as well, THEY MATCH!!! Let's bring it home.

CATCH'EM, ROPE'EM, AND RIDE'EM HARD UNTIL THEY SCREAM, it's the Cowboy way.

~~~ Tigger

Comment

my input

both eagles/cowboys are tough. the home dog is obviously the easier choice here. cmon now, u get 7 pts and playing at home on mnf. also i don't recall a road fav of -7 cover on monday nite this season. last i remember was when denver got killed by cinci on the road and denver was giving 7. i feel a blowout coming on by philly and the lines makers has just adjusted the line to lure ppl into thinking dallas, especially all the contrarian thinking players. i sure hope your 3 system 80-90% is on philly, cuz if it is, i'll be loading up. maybe going to load up with all my savings in my piggy bank to.
            Last edited by bobj; 11-15-2004, 05:41 AM.

Comment

Hey Blake...Waited with

baited breath for that play.!!! LOL

Comment

Home dogs second half year take em all the way you will be up money at the end 2-1 yesterday losing with Browns with Green out do not now if would made a difference even though the sharps got turned into public on that game but any way think vegas wins here with cowboys in close or maybe a backdoor be hard to lay 7 against home dog on monday night. Road your Minny pick to the bank yesterday had New orleans and Arizona also . Thats my take look for your play later on good luck.
                If floats flys or f#cks rent it.

Comment

Dallas is definately the play tonight but waiting on some more information to see how strong this play will be-also watching line movement-i think if the offshores keep it and 6.5-7 then dallas wins outright

All the money is on Philly line opens at 6 which is a sucker line
                  Favorite won last night-usually switches on MNF and here are
                  some interesting trends to look at posted on another forum

play against a -7 fav off 1st loss of the season from weeks 6 plus........21-1 ats last 12 years

play on mnf homedog when both teams coming off a s/u loss .......8-0 s/u and ats last 13 years

play on home team on mnf when both teams coming off a loss ...weeks 10 plus......10-0 s/u and 9-1 ats

Comment

GREAT INFO BLAKE THINK U ARE ON THE RIGHT SIDE WITH DALLAS AND ADD IN THAT THE TUNA LOV. THE PRIME TIME THINK DALLAS COULD WIN THIS GAME OUTRIGHT DO U HAVE A FEEL FOR THE O/U IM THINKING OVER 41
                    THANKS FOR THE INFO GLLLLLL PEACE
                    U GOT A HUNCH BET A BUNCH
                    THINK LONG THINK WRONG

ROLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
                    BAMA BAMA BAMA

Comment

FOUND THESE HOPE THERE WRONG

PHI is 6-1 ATS in their last seven Monday games.
                      PHI is 7-1 ATS in their last eight played in Nov.
                      PHI is 12-4 ATS in their last 16 road games.
                      PHI is 11-3 ATS off a loss by 21+ points
                      DAL is 3-7 ATS in the last 10 meetings.
                      DAL is 1-4 ATS in their last five overall.
                      DAL is 2-9 ATS off BB games forcing 1 or 0 turnovers

MNF Record ATS 80 - 32 - 6 (71.4%)
                      U GOT A HUNCH BET A BUNCH
                      THINK LONG THINK WRONG

ROLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
                      BAMA BAMA BAMA

Comment

A few more for ya

Philadelphia has won seven of the last eight head-to-head contests dating back to the 2000 campaign.

Dallas' only win over that stretch was a 23-21 triumph in Big D last year.

The Eagles have covered six of their last seven Monday Night Football events.

Philadelphia has covered 12 of their last 16 road games.

Dallas has covered one of their last five.

Six of the last eight in this series have gone over the total.

Philadelphia has covered 29 of their last 38 conference games.

Philadelphia has covered 14 of their last 17 when facing a team with a losing record.

Dallas has covered just four of their last 13 as an underdog of 3.5 - 9 points.

Dallas is 3-13 against the spread the lastcouple seasons when facing a team with a winning record.
                        "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                        is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

All I see sofar are service plays on Dallas. Just like yesterday, Clev, Buff, Seattle, Tenn, all went down.

Comment

I have a feeling those whom made a bet on the BROWNS, whom also assumed the BILLS would cover, are betting for the COWBOYS.

Browns lost big + Bills lost big. The only path now is the Cowboys to lose big.
                            NBA: 16-12-3
                            NCAAB: 2-7
                            3 Team Teaser (8 BB/10 FB): 1-0

Comment

All I know is that if any service gave BOTH Buffalo and Cleveland yesterday as their big plays,the service is not worth much.
                              Going against arguably the two best teams in the NFL in the same weekend makes no sense to me;I would say that even if they won.
                              Services which gave out those sides are probably more interested in making waves and hoping if both of those plays hit, they(the service) would be noticed.
                              I would venture also that some of those services which gave out the Bills and Browns didn't bet one dime of THEIR OWN money on them.

Comment

Working...
                              X