Clear All

I see Alatex play as Memphis

How are they in the NBA? Thanks for the input

Comment

Anybody get Larry Ness Mac GOY?

Comment

OBE

Originally posted by OleBlueEyes
        CoverBoy, I see Northcoast with a 2* on Northern Illinois but you might want to double confirm.

Still looking for PPP NBA or Alatex Super for tonight.

Thanks,

OBE

PPP

3% CLEVELAND
        3% NY KNICKS
        3% MEMPHIS

Didn't get them personally from PPP but the source is reliable.

Best of Luck

-cb

Comment

Check this add from Rocky's "Free Picks" page...someone emailed it to me from another forum or something. Interesting that the program starts today but they are already 8-0!!! Anyone deal with him? Is he honest?

SCROLL TO BOTTOM OF PAGE FOR THIS SEASON'S SELECTIONS

$249 NON REFUNDABLE REGISTRATION FEE TO BEGIN

ULTIMATE CLUB FOR COLLEGE AND NBA BASKETBALL

FULL SEASON PRICE ($3500)

OR
          NET WINNER PROGRAM STARTS AT $50

DETAILS CALL TOLL FREE 1-866-299-4270

SERVICE BEGINS NOW
          NOT PART OF ANY OTHER CLUB

2004 SELECTIONS (8-0-0) (+156)
          11-08 - JAZZ -6.5 ov Nuggets (W) 102-91
          CLIPPERS +7 ov Detroit (W) 96-99 OT
          11-07- NONE
          11-06- DALLAS -7 ov Memphis (W) 112-88
          MILWAUKEE -3.5 ov Cleveland (W) 102-88
          JAZZ +5 ov Denver (W) 106-82
          CLIPPERS +3 ov Golden State (W) 94-86
          11-05- TORONTO +4 ov Detroit (W) 101-89
          INDIANA +3.5 ov Boston (W) 100-94

Comment

hansen bros.

nov 9 BEST

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dal -1 1/2
            ptl -5

ytd: 3-1

MY BEST

gl

Comment

Rob Veno 6* NBA total

Anyone have this play - 6-2 last year on 6*

Comment

Dr. Bob>>

4 Best Bets tonight, including a 4-Star on three 3-Stars. Please remember that a 4-Star
                is only 1/3 times more than what you would play on a 3-Star. I've also been asked by a
                few of you how much I play per star in basketball compared to football. The answer is
                that I play half as much per star on my Basketball Best Bets as I do on my football Best
                Bets, since their is way more total variance in a Basketball season since there are way
                more games being bet. Good luck tonight,
                Dr. Bob 3 Star Selection
                04:35 PM Pacific Time
                ***Portland 95 NEW JERSEY 81
                The Nets are not the Nets without Jason Kidd (injured) and Kenyon
                Martin (now in Denver) and they rate as one of the worst teams in the
                league currently. Portland, meanwhile, looks like a pretty good team
                and the Blazers are eager to bounce back from their close loss at
                Toronto on Sunday. The Blazers apply to a 78-25-5 ATS road favorite
                bounce-back angle that has a very profitable 59.0% chance of winning
                in the future at a fair number. The opening line of -6 was a fair
                number, but that line has come down a bit and Portland has an even
                higher chance of covering in this game.

Downgrade Portland to a 2-Star Best Bet if they become a favorite
                of more than 6 points

Pass on Portland as a Best Bet if they become a favorite of more than
                7 points.

2 Star Selection
                **Cleveland (-7 points or less) 102 ATLANTA 88
                The Cavaliers are not playing very well, but the Hawks are the worst
                team in the league and simply don’t play defense, giving up 52%
                shooting in their 3 double-digit losses. Cleveland’s offense has
                struggled (40% FG), but a lot of that is due to poor 3-point shooting
                (21%), however, the Cavs won’t have to settle for 3-point shots
                against the Hawks and I expect Cleveland to win this game rather
                easily. The Cavaliers also apply to a 58-25-1 ATS early season angle
                and an 18-1 ATS subset of that situation applies. I’ll lay 7 points
                or less with Cleveland in a 2-Star Best Bet.

3 Star Selection
                ***NEW YORK 101 Philadelphia 89
                The Knicks were blown out on Saturday at home by a Boston team that
                was in a very strong 67-20-4 ATS situation. That same angle, now 69-
                21-4 ATS, applies to New York this time and a 40-5-2 ATS subset of
                that angle applies to this game. New York has dropped their first two
                games of the season, but the Knicks have a recent history of bouncing
                back, as they are 30-10-1 ATS since mid-November of 2002 in games
                following consecutive losses, including 15-2 ATS at home. New York
                has a very profitable 62% chance of covering at the current line of -
                3 points and I’ll make the Knicks a 3-Star at -4 points or less.

Downgrade New York to a 2-Star Best Bet if they become a favorite
                of more than 4 points

4 Star Selection
                05:35 PM Pacific Time
                ****Seattle 98 DENVER 93
                Denver is simply not as good as everyone thinks they are, as their
                marquee player Carmelo Anthony remains a worse than average player,
                as he was last year. I had Anthony rated as worse than average last
                season and the Nuggets were actually a better team when he was off
                the floor. This year, Anthony has made just 27% of his shots and his
                lack of defense has been a major reason why teams have made 47% of
                their shots against the Nuggets this season (they’ve made just 38% on
                offense). Seattle is not only a better team than Denver, but the
                Sonics are coming off an impressive 113-94 win as a 9 point home
                underdog against San Antonio and teams that win as big home underdogs
                are good bets as road underdogs, when rested, in their next game. In
                fact, the Sonics apply to a 32-9-2 ATS situation that is based on
                that premise, and a 29-3-2 ATS subset of that angle applies to this
                game. Seattle has assembled a solid team that plays well together and
                they’ve won both games impressively that rebounder Danny Fortson has
                played. I expect the Sonics to continue to surprise while Denver
                establishes themselves as no better than an average team led by a
                selfish player that doesn’t play defense.

Downgrade Seattle to a 3-Star Best Bet if they become a an
                underdog of less than 5 points

Comment

ROB VENO 6****

rob veno 6***total kings over

Comment

mary

mary -

If you keep promoting Joe's service like that the "newbies" won't subscribe to his service. If no one subscribes, he'll be out of business and then there won't be any plays to post.

Comment

PPP Hoops

PPP Hoops

4% Cleveland, NYK, Memphis
                      Private plays: Seattle and Portland

Comment

Bobble

Thanks and good luck man

Comment

Re: Dr. Bob>>

Originally posted by mrktwizrd
                          4 Best Bets tonight, including a 4-Star on three 3-Stars. Please remember that a 4-Star
                          is only 1/3 times more than what you would play on a 3-Star. I've also been asked by a
                          few of you how much I play per star in basketball compared to football. The answer is
                          that I play half as much per star on my Basketball Best Bets as I do on my football Best
                          Bets, since their is way more total variance in a Basketball season since there are way
                          more games being bet. Good luck tonight,
                          Dr. Bob 3 Star Selection
                          ***Portland 95 NEW JERSEY 81
                          The Nets are not the Nets without Jason Kidd (injured) and Kenyon
                          Martin (now in Denver) and they rate as one of the worst teams in the
                          league currently. Portland, meanwhile, looks like a pretty good team
                          and the Blazers are eager to bounce back from their close loss at
                          Toronto on Sunday. The Blazers apply to a 78-25-5 ATS road favorite
                          bounce-back angle that has a very profitable 59.0% chance of winning
                          in the future at a fair number. The opening line of -6 was a fair
                          number, but that line has come down a bit and Portland has an even
                          higher chance of covering in this game.

Downgrade Portland to a 2-Star Best Bet if they become a favorite
                          of more than 6 points

Pass on Portland as a Best Bet if they become a favorite of more than
                          7 points.

2 Star Selection
                          **Cleveland (-7 points or less) 102 ATLANTA 88
                          The Cavaliers are not playing very well, but the Hawks are the worst
                          team in the league and simply don’t play defense, giving up 52%
                          shooting in their 3 double-digit losses. Cleveland’s offense has
                          struggled (40% FG), but a lot of that is due to poor 3-point shooting
                          (21%), however, the Cavs won’t have to settle for 3-point shots
                          against the Hawks and I expect Cleveland to win this game rather
                          easily. The Cavaliers also apply to a 58-25-1 ATS early season angle
                          and an 18-1 ATS subset of that situation applies. I’ll lay 7 points
                          or less with Cleveland in a 2-Star Best Bet.

3 Star Selection
                          ***NEW YORK 101 Philadelphia 89
                          The Knicks were blown out on Saturday at home by a Boston team that
                          was in a very strong 67-20-4 ATS situation. That same angle, now 69-
                          21-4 ATS, applies to New York this time and a 40-5-2 ATS subset of
                          that angle applies to this game. New York has dropped their first two
                          games of the season, but the Knicks have a recent history of bouncing
                          back, as they are 30-10-1 ATS since mid-November of 2002 in games
                          following consecutive losses, including 15-2 ATS at home. New York
                          has a very profitable 62% chance of covering at the current line of -
                          3 points and I’ll make the Knicks a 3-Star at -4 points or less.

Downgrade New York to a 2-Star Best Bet if they become a favorite
                          of more than 4 points

4 Star Selection
                          05:35 PM Pacific Time
                          ****Seattle 98 DENVER 93
                          Denver is simply not as good as everyone thinks they are, as their
                          marquee player Carmelo Anthony remains a worse than average player,
                          as he was last year. I had Anthony rated as worse than average last
                          season and the Nuggets were actually a better team when he was off
                          the floor. This year, Anthony has made just 27% of his shots and his
                          lack of defense has been a major reason why teams have made 47% of
                          their shots against the Nuggets this season (they’ve made just 38% on
                          offense). Seattle is not only a better team than Denver, but the
                          Sonics are coming off an impressive 113-94 win as a 9 point home
                          underdog against San Antonio and teams that win as big home underdogs
                          are good bets as road underdogs, when rested, in their next game. In
                          fact, the Sonics apply to a 32-9-2 ATS situation that is based on
                          that premise, and a 29-3-2 ATS subset of that angle applies to this
                          game. Seattle has assembled a solid team that plays well together and
                          they’ve won both games impressively that rebounder Danny Fortson has
                          played. I expect the Sonics to continue to surprise while Denver
                          establishes themselves as no better than an average team led by a
                          selfish player that doesn’t play defense.

Downgrade Seattle to a 3-Star Best Bet if they become a an
                          underdog of less than 5 points
                          THANKS FOR PUTTING WRITE UP ON-MAKES IT NICE TO KNOW WHY

Comment

blackbeard - meija picks

Are those records based on against the spread or straight up?

Comment

Veno
                              6* Sacramento over

sorry bobblehead missed your above post
                              Last edited by fleetfox; 11-09-2004, 08:38 PM.
                              GLTA

Comment

Re: blackbeard - meija picks

Originally posted by Mister Par
                                Are those records based on against the spread or straight up?
                                They are straight up, I forgot to put the (SU) into the post like I usually do
                                Lord Knows I'm A Voodoo Child

My record Click Here

Comment

Working...
                                X