X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday's Service Plays Thread

nt

PPP-what a STREAK HES ON

Joe Gavazzi ~ College/NFL Football Handicapping ~ Free Sports Gambling Picks ~ Basketball/Football/Baseball Handicapping Services

Tuesday, 11-9-04

The All Systems Go, Steamrollers and Perception/Reality
    Selections will be pushed back one day each this week. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Joe's Comps are now on a 9-0 RUN!
    Scroll down to get today's WINNER!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2004 NBA
    13-5 (75%) +30.4 Net Units

(3) Strong Plays today
    plus
    Tuesday Night's Football Winner
    (Bonus Play) for just $20!
    Go to ONLINE Services and select
    Joe Gavazzi's Basketball Package!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Joe Gavazzi's Private Players of Pittsburgh
    The All-Time Net Profit Leader Continues to Strike

WHAT A WEEKEND!

6% BYU -11, 49-16...EASY!
    6% STEELERS +1, 27-3...EASIER!
    all College and NFL Penthouse Picks Sides and Totals
    14-4 (78%)
    +39.5 Net Units
    A $100 player made $3950!

And that's just a microcosm of our year
    Last 8 Weeks College Penthouse Picks Sides and O/U's
    46-24 (66%) +100 Net Units
    All Games Rated 5%+
    25-11 (69%) +64.5 Net Units
    Late Information Private Plays
    26-10 (74%) +64.4 Net Units
    Last 2 Sunday's NFL Penthouse Picks Sides
    10-2 (83%)

Don't wait another minute
    Call 1-800-678-7529 Today.

Joe Gavazzi's Comps on an 9-0 RUN!
    Today's Comp from Joe Gavazzi

AIR FORCE (-5) over San Diego State by 14
    Aztecs were easy pickings for us last Saturday in their 16-49 "laydown" at BYU, our 6% Winner. What's to prevent the attitude and altitude from making them a no show again? Fly-boys saved their season with a win at Army and will be highly motivated for the 6-5 SU winning season, knowing they finish with winnable home games against these Aztecs and Colorado State.

Comment

Net Prophet

NBA:
      Ê
      Dallas/Orlando UNDER 203'
      Phoenix/Chicago UNDER 201

Comment

Tin???

Do you happen to have JB today? Thanks!

Comment

Looking for Big AL eastern conference and western conference gow.......

Illjaunt
          RED LIGHT UP THAT CIGAR

Comment

troll

As soon as I get it, I'll post. Do you know what he has today?

Comment

tinfw17

He's got three 3*s today.

Comment

JB Sports

Here they are.

JB Sports
                3* Washington
                3* New York
                3* Memphis

Comment

Some Thoughts

Mary, thanks for the daily Joe Gavazzi diarehha (like we couldn't just read all of that crap at thegreengorilla dot com). I guess you don't yet realize that Joe's plays are posted on every consensus report every single day - nobody needs to pay thousands of dollars for his picks when they are posted here all of the time for free. If you frequent this forum you should know that, so why keep posting his advertisements?

Hey tinfw17, JB is stuggling so far in the NBA huh? I rode his 3*'s on Friday Night and got buried with New Orleans and Memphis (he also had a 3* loss on Denver last night). Any way to trust these three plays tonight or would it be wiser to just wait him out until he gets on track? (and thanks for posting the 3*'s for today from JB!).

On another note, nobody talks much about VSSWins, but what a job those guys have been doing this season. If you wanna talk about big play winners, they have their 6* plays which have been golden all season. I wonder why other services do not list all of their plays for everyone to see like they do. I guess it's too much work huh?

Good luck tonight guys

OBE
                  Last edited by OleBlueEyes; 11-09-2004, 01:15 PM.
                  OBE

Comment

Re: Some Thoughts

Originally posted by OleBlueEyes
                    Mary, thanks for the daily Joe Gavazzi diarehha (like we couldn't just read all of that crap at thegreengorilla dot com). I guess you don't yet realize that Joe's plays are posted on every consensus report every single day - nobody needs to pay thousands of dollars for his picks when they are posted here all of the time for free. If you frequent this forum you should know that, so why keep posting his advertisements?

Hey tinfw17, JB is stuggling so far in the NBA huh? I rode his 3*'s on Friday Night and got buried with New Orleans and Memphis (he also had a 3* loss on Denver last night). Any way to trust these three plays tonight or would it be wiser to just wait him out until he gets on track? (and thanks for posting the 3*'s for today from JB!).

On another note, nobody talks much about VSSWins, but what a job those guys have been doing this season. If you wanna talk about big play winners, they have their 6* plays which have been golden all season. I wonder why other services do not list all of their plays for everyone to see like they do. I guess it's too much work huh?

Good luck tonight guys

OBE
                    GREAT POINT!

Seriously Mary if you are going to post advertisements for PPP they need to be moved to the sports section. This is for service requests for Tuesday only. All this does is clutter up this site more....

Illjaunt
                    RED LIGHT UP THAT CIGAR

Comment

Re: Some Thoughts

Originally posted by OleBlueEyes

Good luck tonight guys

OBE
                      THE REASON I POST IT IS THAT THER ARE NEW PROPLE WHO COME TO THIS GREAT SITE EVERYDAY AND DONT KNOW ABOUT THEGREENGORILA.COM AND JOE GAVAZZI FROM PPP--HE IS SO GOOD AND HONEST---I LOVE THE ROCKETMAN ALSO--THESE 2 GUYS KEEP WINNING DAY AFTER DAY

Comment

Thanks Tin!!!

nm

Comment

looking for Larry Ness and Tony Stoffo's MAC GOY tonight.

Thanks

Bryan
                          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

OleBlue

I'm sure JB will heat up. I've followed him a few years and he's as consistent as anyone picking NBA games. He doesn't sell college hoops so he spends his entire focus on the NBA.

Sometimes you can do the most work and research and still wind up with losing sides. It's just the business of wagering!

I kinda like his picks today. While the Heat have started on fire, they're are still a bit overvalued at -11. The Knicks should bounce back off a loss versus a bad Sixers team. And the Grizzlies almost came back from a huge deficit versus the Rockets Friday night so they at least are familiar with the personnel.

Great Lakes Sports has a 3* on the Kings tonight and I like that one alot.

Comment

Trace Adams

Not sure if anyone here gets his plays but received an email that he has a "double your wager" play on tonight's MAC game. 14-4 YTD in weeknight college foots.........

Comment

Working...
                              X