• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr. Homer

Good Call!!
    Doonuutts for everybody!

Comment

i must say............

loiusville looked pretty good.but also i could be wrong but id say s. florida was prolly the worst team ive ever seen play---(believe me im used to seeing bad teams play im from the cleveland area).but id have to say s. florida looked pretty bad.their quarterback was downright horrible.1-14 for 11 yards and an int. at half if my memory serves me correctly.dont get me wrong im just not saying he was bad i saw wrs that dropped passes right in their hands or in the numbers(the one bouncing off the one guy--i cant think of his name-- for an int.)i personally thought they looked like a joke of a team.anybody think the same thoughts or am i wrong?yes i am a disgruntled loser that took those losers.serves me right i guess.if i post any picks that i like this weekend u guys might wanna fade them or play one if u like it and figure maybe im bound to get one.i have lost my ass since sunday night football.i took minn. new orleans under==loser--st. louis tampa bay under==loser ---houston in game seven===loser and s.florida friday night===loser.sorry guys just had to vent.

s.florida
      Last edited by eaglesfan27; 10-23-2004, 06:18 AM.

Comment

eaglesfan27

I agree South Florida is bad. Look for your luck to turnaround today man.

GL hope we all make some cash
        1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Nice job, keep the winners coming Homer ...

Comment

OH no, not another winner. I'm starting to get used to this. Thanks again, when I saw your post and my line went to 5, it made me rethink my pick.

Comment

Working...
            X