GL Everyone
    1 of 1 Morons

good luck buddy

Comment

GOOD LUCK HOMER
      GOTTA LOVE BASKETBALL!!!
      STILL FOLLOW AT OWN RISK

Comment

GL my friend. Hope you cash this game. I laid off this game. I'm on S. Florida tonight. Do you have any thoughts on that game?

Bryan
        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Good luck Brian!
          Good luck,
          John

Comment

10DimeBry

I looked at that game hard.

My opinion is this:

If Louisville can let the Miami lose go they will lay South Florida out to dry. This game will be a blow out. But can they regroup for this game?

Don't know hard for college teams to comeback from games like those.

I have watching both teams play. South Florida is a bad team. But if they can run the ball and keep the clock going they should cover that spread. In my opinion the magic number is 21 points. If they can score that much they should cover. Louisville is going to put up in the ranch of 40 to 50 points.

Also you have the look pass factor. Louisville knows who they play next week. Memphis and thats a very important game for them on the quest for a conference title.

GL on the game and hope South Florida ******. I see a lot on the board with them.
            1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Homer,

I dont have a real strong feeling on the S. Florida game. I just think that everyone in the nation saw L'ville take Miami to the limit last week on national TV and now is all over them this week. It is a look ahead game for L'ville & they should and will roll tonight but 30points??? I just think its too much. This game reminds me of the Miami vs. Houston game. I took houston simply cause I figured they would get blown out and everyone and their mother was on Miami. Also in this game their has been a huge line swing leads me to be on the S.florida side. All in all this is just a small play tonight but I'll bite and take S FLA tonight.

GLTA

Bryan
              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

10DimeBry

Don't get me wrong with my post, everything I posted on the game. I would also play South Florida. Line looks to high for me though so I choice to stay away.

But if I played the game it would be plus the points and South Florida
                1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Good Luck tonight Homer!

Comment

Homer

Best Of Luck

Comment

good luck homer I like the Colo St pick.

Comment

i agree....

i think 30 points is a bit to much to overcome.im on s.florida.just my thoughts.

Comment

Best of Luck Homer!!! Knock!

Comment

Nice hit!
                              Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Comment

Working...
                              X