Unload Play !!! For Tuesday!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice forum this was

sry to all for tihis big lost i got nothing on my account now so i retired from gambling good luck guys and im really sorry i apologize for this pick
    THE PERSONS WHO KNOWS ALL IS THE MOST IGNORANT OF ALL

Comment

Don't worry about it RMAC...we're big boys.
      We'll bounce back. You will too.

Comment

Rmac, stay around this is a good forum and you have lots to offer this forum.....remember you are the soccer guy we all depand on.

Illjaunt
        RED LIGHT UP THAT CIGAR

Comment

Originally posted by illjaunt
          Rmac, stay around this is a good forum and you have lots to offer this forum.....remember you are the soccer guy we all depand on.

Illjaunt

Agree with this all the way. You will come back
          1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Argentina sucks!

You know after having Italy as such a big play this past weekend and they lose outright and now Argentina -1 and they can't even score a goal...I think you guys need to stick with American sports. And betting your whole bankroll on one game as shady as this one was one crazy play. Damn Brazil against Columbia should be a little more secure of a bet but hell it still might lose at -365 moneyline. Come on guys learn some discipline!
            DMP

Comment

i can stick just to giveinsights , cause i dont have any more money to bet , man what a day for me this is really bad
              THE PERSONS WHO KNOWS ALL IS THE MOST IGNORANT OF ALL

Comment

You'll get it back, you've made me good $$$$ on other plays.

Comment

I was leary of betting soccer and a tie being a loser. All I can say is there is no locks in team sports. Anything can happen and over time it will. I did put a sizeable bet on the game but I will NEVER go all in on one event so if it loses I can come back and fight another day. Who ever put a bet on the game the loss is on you. You made the bet Nobody else. Hope things work out for you rmaciasl and you can make it back into the arena.
                  GL

Comment

Anyone that bets his entire bankroll on one game is a fool and should not be betting anyway

Comment

I thought jim jones and his cool aide were history. i don't know whether to laugh or feel bad for those who loss money on this game. wow.

Comment

i must admit i didnt get a chance to play any of your soccer

picks until 2day the shame of it is you losing a ****** it ply. we know you feel bad but it gets bett/or hang in there .....

keep playing the FUCKING STL.CARDS RL ................ 4-1 2 DATE
                        YOU KNOW I AM ........ BOL AND HANG IN THERE ITS ONLY 1 LOSS
                        its easy to get good players.. gett'n em to play together thats the hard part.. casey stengel

Comment

Working...
                        X