Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gentlemen somethings funny here

1 of my books has it -160 ml and -.5 at -160 also ill join in
    but i sure as hell wont unload.. i checked it 3 times a called as well ml is the same as -.5 ovr. 2.5 even .. in for 500 BOL ALL :confused: L2P2
    its easy to get good players.. gett'n em to play together thats the hard part.. casey stengel

Comment

What do you mean it is still -175 at betjamica right now and it says ml. Ties are voided in soccer right?
      Thanks
      GL

Comment

adding value

I like 3 sides tonite equally.Take Boston Ny over the 9.5.Weather conducive to runs being scored along with tired bullpens.Also play on Uconn plus the pts against wva,better qb and emotion with the home field.I also like the stl/houston over 10.5 runs GAME 2.So far on all posts 2-1 Nfl 0-1 baseball>Being a UNC fan it may be wise to lay it with the UTES.UNC has no chance in stopping their offense and has 2 starters suspended indefinitely.Line has risen from 18 to 21.Look at Louisville home and Uva away .They cannot stop a balanced offense.UNC gave up 577 yds to NC State last week .State has a very mediocre offense.Final Score Utah 49...Unc 17.. oh well basketball is coming and we will dominate.
        wagerman

Comment

I just called betjamica and was informed that if you bet argentina ml -175. The plays has to win. If it is a tie the bet loses. Seems wierd to me. Does this sound right to you RMACIASL?

Comment

well guys 1 hr 15 min

PLA YIS ARGENTINA OVER CHILE ON ML AND 9* ARGENTINA -1 OVER CHILE
            THE PERSONS WHO KNOWS ALL IS THE MOST IGNORANT OF ALL

Comment

tarheel59,

Are you on something man? or trying to tell rmaciasl to take boston tonight?

This is all about soccer game my friend.

:confused:

Comment

rmaciasl

You can't wait can you? time will fly and game will start and money will be free.

I will be happy.:D

Comment

ok i wont bet jamaica as i have all my account on argrentina , and if argentina ties yes its a loss .

ilovefootball u should see me man i have no nails now , what im i going to do when the game starts lol

Comment

Ecudor 2-0 chile

do you think ecador is better than Arg?

AR 4-2 ur

Relax. Why nervous? damn I will be broke if arg are not coming home. I better be nervous too.:D

Comment

rmaciasl,

I am backing you tonight. Arg will have no mercy for Chile or atleast 1 goal. I am backing you man.

I am a professional gambler and I have all the asian bettors and europeans are on my back now plus my money plus are alot of people that I give out my plays too. So don't worry you will be just fine.

You hear it from Ilovefootball. Want to prove to you? records my friends? :D

Comment

Argentina refuse to underestimate Chile

BUENOS AIRES, Oct 11 (Reuters) - Argentina are determined not to make the mistake of underestimating Chile, who they face in a World Cup qualifier in Santiago on Wednesday.
                        Despite having never lost to Chile in a World Cup qualifier, the twice world champions said on Monday they were still expecting a tough match against their out-of-form opponents.

'It will be a difficult match like all the World Cup qualifiers,' midfielder Javier Zanetti said.

'Chile are very tough at home and we have to take care and play a great match.'

Argentina are second in the 10-nation South American group with 18 points from nine games while Chile are fifth with 12.

The Chileans have not won in their last three qualifiers and have failed to score in their last two.

'Chile are the team who are under pressure to win,' Argentina defender Gabriel Heinze added.

Comment

Football,
                          I won Swe and Portugal thanks to you!
                          Now thanks to RMAC I'm rolling all $$$$ into Arg !!!!!
                          Good luck to us!!!!

Comment

ILOVEFOOTBALL THIS UNLOAD PLAYS ARE 3-0 SO FAR , SO IM CONFIDENT

and i also got my bankroll mexican people , and 3 forums people on it , so im a little nervous for that but i see arg having no mercy also im looking for a 3-0

do u have any kind of messenger

nice calls early

Comment

History is also against them as they have never beaten Argentina in seven previous meetings in World Cup qualifiers.

Comment

yes I do and no I don't!!!

Since I married I don't chat anymore. Too many honey flying online when they see me. Any, I promised to my wife I won't chat anymore.

Gilg,

Congrats.

Good lucks to all of us!!

Comment

Working...
                                X