This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fleetfox

fleet no matter what the outcome is i applaud your efforts in trying complete my request.you are just a straight and honest person which is hard to come by this day and age.kuddos to you bro.
    thanks seaofred
    I AM A NITWIT

Comment

• same old story..most services picked NC ST & Auburn to cover and again, they are doing opposite (+some other games too). Has anyone noticed this trend? Fade the most popular picks by services doesn't seem like such a bad idea.

Comment

• fleet and THICK... Let me squeeze in here and thank you both for the great job you did today... as you both know I am here in case you ever need anything... I have just been sitting back and taking a little breather but if you guys ever need any help make sure you reach out.... You guys are awesome.... Thanks again to everyone who shares on this forum...

SPARK

Comment

• Any thoughts on the Minn/Colo St OVER 64?

I see that Feist has the over, which makes me nervous. Also looking for any late service play. Thanks to everyone for today. KTB!!

Comment

• DOC College GOY

Does anyone have Doc's DOC College GOY

Comment

• seofred

I do not know much about bluebooksports, however i would be careful of anyone that offers a free newsletter, but you can not get it unless you list you home phone number.
              GLTA

Comment

• bigdog13

do not know if it is a GOY but I show

Doc's Enterprises
                5* Arizona State
                GLTA

Comment

• anybody heard of a service grapevine sports?
                  :bounce1: WINNING IS EVERYTHING! :bounce1:

Comment

• Bluebook sports

fleet,

again thanks for all your efforts

bluebook is actualy a pretty sharp outfit, best in both
                    college foots and hoops would be well worth getting
                    his plays. he never rates one game higher then another
                    and is very consistant.

as far noticing service trends from some one elses post

always bet against teams that were dogs and became favorites

( reverse favorites ) the odds maker knows

todays plays.. play on

Syracuse
                    N.Illinois GRrrrrrrrrrrr +6.5
                    Ohio State
                    LSU
                    Navy if they are dog questionable as i post this
                    washington if dog questionable as i post this

and always look to play against large line moves that cross
                    important numbers.
                    this is week three of college and the book has the right numbers now.
                    In pro last week moves were good that will change shortly.

look for Tennessee +

sometimes hard to bet some of them but in the long run
                    $$$$$$$$$$$$

Good luck always

Joey
                    ALNY the stock to retire on.

Comment

• easy

Grapevine use to be on a report I got...but have not seen them in awhile.
                      GLTA

Comment

• bmac

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT BMAC PLAYED TODAY OR WHAT HE HAS LEFT

Comment

• I may be able to get it. I heard he releases about 10 minutes before game time. Has anyone else heard this?
                          :bounce1: WINNING IS EVERYTHING! :bounce1:

Comment

• The Sandman's 6% Saturday Night MLB Game of the Day:
                            # 914 Houston Astros (Munro) -230 over Milwaukee Brewers (Glover)
                            Please List BOTH STARTING PITCHERS for This Release.
                            RESTRICTED to Houston on the Straight Money Line (No Run Lines)
                            Please Invest at -230 to WIN 6% Bankroll (7:07 PM EDT First Pitch)
                            Sandman GameTime Weather Intel: Sunny, 91 Deg, Wind Out to Center 8 MPH

The Sandman's 6% Saturday National League Game of the Day:
                            # 910 Philadelphia Phillies (Padilla) -220 over Montreal Expos (Woo-Kim)
                            Please List BOTH STARTING PITCHERS for This Release.
                            RESTRICTED to The Fightin Phils on the Straight Money Line (No Run Lines)
                            Please Invest at -220 to WIN 6% Bankroll (7:07 PM EDT First Pitch)
                            Sandman GameTime Weather Intel: Cloudy, 30% Chance of Lingering
                            Showers, 60 Degrees, Wind In from Left Center 15 MPH
                            THICK 1

Comment

• COMBO Saturday NCAA/Sunday NFL 5% Three Team Teaser:
                              1) # 162 South Carolina Gamecocks -2.5 over South Florida Bulls (7:02 PM EDT Kickoff)
                              2) # 214 Green Bay Packers +1.5 over Chicago Bears (Sunday 1:00 PM EDT)
                              3) # 227 New England Patriots +2 over Arizona Cardinals (Sunday 4:15 PM EDT)
                              Please Invest to WIN 5% Bankroll for This 10 Point, 3 Team Mixed NFL/NCAA Teaser
                              THICK 1

Comment

• The Heisman's 6% Executioner Saturday Night NCAA Best Bet Release:
                                # 163 Navy Midshipmen Pick over Tulsa Golden Hurricane

RESTRICTED to Navy at a Pick or Better. Please Buy Your Line Accordingly
                                to Meet This Restriction if Necessary. Please Invest at Pick Em' to Win 6% Bankroll.
                                The Heisman's On-Site NCAA Weather Intel (7:02 PM EDT Kickoff):
                                Bright and Sunny, 88 Degrees, Wind from the South/Southeast 10 MPH
                                THICK 1

Comment

Working...
                                X