Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck EZ I like the Fresno pick.

Comment

For the record unless I erred, John was 4-4 yesterday,and even with star basis, I don't know how guy gets 3-7.

Comment

Thanks guys, 4-4 yesterday dropping 4.5 units. Hopefully we can make nice comeback today!
        Good luck,
        John

Comment

Originally posted by jim s.
          Hi ez-winner....I`m new to this board, but your Sat plays didn`t do too well (3-7)....I don`t know why you neglected Boise St., but anyhow, maybe better luck tomorrow?....GL
          The one thing you don't do is to question EZ's picks or his judgement here! GO EZ and keep up the great work!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jim s.
            Hi ez-winner....I`m new to this board, but your Sat plays didn`t do too well (3-7)....I don`t know why you neglected Boise St., but anyhow, maybe better luck tomorrow?....GL
            If that was a joke, it was a bad one.
            You should learn to respect people who contribute a lot to this forum and such smart ass comments are usefull as cancer.

:angryfire

You better post 80% winners in the next four weeks, otherwise you won't get any friends around here.

Unbelievable!
            You need people like me so you can point your fingers and say Hey there's the bad guy! So, what does that make to you. Good guys? Don't kid yourselves. You're no better'n me. You just know how to hide and how to lie. Me, I do not have that problem. I always tell the truth, even when I lie!
            Tony Montana, Scarface

Comment

Sorry `bout that....

I didn`t mean to offend anyone, it was just an observation, and my bad....and thanks Homer, your `points` were well taken haha....I used to post on the CBS sportsline, so if you`ll forgive me, it won`t happen again....BTW, I had a str bet on SF, and also on a 3 tmr with the A`s and Astros......Thanks in part to some of the posters ( Homer is one) on this board...GL today to all, and go Frisco

Comment

EZ you are the man i followed you last year and i dont know anyone better. Good luck and im with you today.

Comment

Working...
                X