No announcement yet.

Saturday's Service Plays Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only one Animal, they are the same guy. He still does the scorephone as does OCD.

Comment

• Spark/Big Mike

Spark thanks for looking into it.

Big Mike, if they are the same guy, then I am absolutely lost. This happened last football season too (not so much in basketball). I would occasionally come up with 2 different sets of plays for The Animal. I can only think that maybe he is doing this on purpose to screw up our cause!

I had "The Animal" with a winning play on the Panthers Thursday. Last night I had him with a loser on Tampa and a winner on Atlanta (but other buddies of mine mentioned something that he lost on Baltimore - a play which I did not have for him), and today we have the differing sets of picks. I can only rely on Spark to call it how he sees it, and I just will continue to rely on the Consensus as they are (like Fleet said) right 95% of the time and you can't ask for much more when the services play games to throw people off.

Whatever the case may be, I will continue to post what I have for The Animal and anyone can correct them as they see fit. I guess that's the best we can do! Good luck to all

OBE
      OBE

Comment

• OBE... this is confusing me also... I have had conversations with the animal a few times and I really can not believe he would ever give out bad plays... I have sent him an e-mail and waiting for his response... when i get it you will be the first to know.....

Comment

• Last night he had the Ravens, under Ravens and the Falcons. He's very against having his plays posted but an honest guy so I don't think he will post 2 sets of picks.

Comment

• DAILY SPORTS PICK
            AUG: 11-7

JETS OVER 38.5

-----------------------------

OTM
            AUG: 13-6

TB/OAK OVER

-------------------------------

BOB G
            AUG: 11-7

REDS

---------------------------

NORTHCOAST COMP
            AUG: 13-4

UNDERDOG OF THE WEEK
            REDSKINS

---------------------------

COMPUTER BOYS
            25-9 run

PATRIOTS

Comment

• Directly from The Animal

Spark,

I don't know where these guys are getting my plays but they aren't even close....

I didn't use the Buffalo game whatsoever and Cleveland is only a 2* opinion (free pick).

I haven't given anything to any consensus service today yet so I'm clueless where this stuff is coming from.

Good luck tonight,

Mark

Comment

• Profit Sports (15-2-1 / +1,476)
                MIAMI -2.5

Nevada Sports Plays (14-4-0 / +777)
                NE -3.5

Cajun Sports (15-4-0 / +995)
                OAKLAND -2.5

ChokeYourBookie (12-5-0 / +598)
                SD over 7.5

Comment

• excellent, spark! good work & thanx, nonigoji

Burnin' Media To The Max!

Comment

• Good Enough!

Thanks to Spark and Big Mike.

This just means that the consensus reports (and ALL of them because I have a wide ranging variety of memberships) are just off on this. I guess we can only chalk it up as "par for the course" when we are not getting the picks direct from The Animal or any other direct source.

That's ok by me, I have been following these service reports for years and they accurately give me the picks that I am looking for at least 95% of the time like Fleet said.

I will continue to post and anyone can correct them when necessary (?) unless you guys think that will only make things more confusing. I don't want to confuse anyone and I don't want to offer inaccurate picks, so whatever Spark thinks is best is what I will do! I didn't mean to clutter up the thread with all of this, but it's best that we get this prelim crap out of the way in August to clear the way for smooth sailing all fall right? bol to us all tonight

OBE
                    OBE

Comment

• GOODFELLAS PICK

THEY HAVE A 5 STAR ON THE REDS OVER AZ 5 STAR, THERE ON THE S.F GIANTS EARLIAR 7 STAR GOOD LUCK JONNIE

Comment

• Sweetness' 4% Saturday Night NFL Pre-Season Football Best Bet:
                        # 474 Chicago Bears -160 ML Preferred over SF 49'ers (8:30 PM EDT Kickoff)
                        For Those Without ML Access to This Game, Please Buy the FULL
                        Point on Da Bears Down to -2 (-130) with NO REDUCTION (-2/-130 to Win 4%).
                        *** Those Unable to Buy Any Points Should Invest at Chicago -3 to Win 3%
                        Please Invest at -160 to Win 4% (ML Preferred), -2/-130 to Win 4% or -3 to Win 3%.
                        Sweetness' OnSite Weather Intel: Clear, 64 Degrees, Wind E/SE 5 MPH

Sweetness' 4% Saturday Night NFL Pre-Season Football Best Bet:
                        # 463 Houston Texans +4 (-120) over Pittsburgh Steelers (7:30 PM EDT Kickoff)
                        *** For Those Unable to Buy Points, Please Invest to Win 3.5% at +3.5 (-110).
                        Please Invest on Houston +4 (-120) to Win 4% or Reduce to Win 3.5% at +3.5 (-110).
                        Sweetness' OnSite Weather Intel: Prtly Cldy, 66 Degrees, Wind N/NW 4 MPH
                        THICK 1

Comment

• The Animal (5-3-1): NFL Pre-Season Game of the Week and One Top Rated Play on the Cleveland Browns

A Play (5-3): Regular Plays New England Pats, Dallas Cowboys and Denver Broncos

ATS (4-3-1): NFL Pre-Season Lock of the Month Chicago Bears, Regular 3* Plays San Diego Chargers and New Orleans Saints

Best Bets (3-3): Top Rated Play Washington Redskins

Blazer (0-0): No Report

Bobby Cash (1-4): Regular Play Houston Texans

California Sports (Opinions, 0-1, Official Plays 3-1): Top Rated Plays Dallas Cowboys and Arizona Cardinals. Regular Plays Pittsburgh Steelers and New York Jets

Cobra (3-4): Regular Play Miami Dolphins

Dave Cokin (4-3-1): No Report

Dr Bob (0-0): PASS

Fixer Wins (3-2): No Report

Gateway (0-0): PASS

Garden State Sports (3-0): Top Rated Plays NY Jets and Dallas Cowboys

The Gold Sheet (2-3-1): Regular Plays Detroit Lions and Denver Broncos

Guaranteed Sports (2-1): Regular Play Cleveland Browns

JB Sports (Opinions 4-2-1, Official Plays 0-0): PASS

LV Sports (4-4): Regular Plays Dallas Cowboys and New England Patriots

Marcus Langdon (1-0): PASS

Mike Lee (0-0): No Report

Mike Neri (Opinions 4-4, Official Plays 2-1): Regular Play Cleveland Browns

Northcoast Sports (2* Opinions 0-3, Official Plays 2-5): 3.5* Denver Broncos, 3* New England Patriots and 3* Dallas Cowboys. 2* Opinions Tennessee Titans, Washington Redskins and Pittsburgh Steelers

Northcoast Sports TOTALS (0-0): Regular Play Miami/Washington Over

OC Dooley/OCD Picks (3-7-1): Regular Plays Buffalo Bills, Pittsburgh Steelers and San Diego/Arizona Over

Pacific Star (5-6): Regular Plays Cleveland/Detroit Over, Chicago Bears, Oakland Raiders

Pointwise Late Telephone/LTS (1-5-1): Regular Plays Denver Broncos, Arizona Cardinals and Cleveland Browns

Marc Lawrence Preferred Picks (2-3, 3* 2-2, 4* 0-1, 5* 0-0): 4* Denver Broncos

Probability (0-0): No Report

Primetime Sports (2-4): NFL Pre-Season Game of the Week New England Pats

Southcoast Sports (4-1-1): PASS

Special K (1-1): Regular Plays Buffalo Bills and Arizona Cardinals

Sports Authority (1-2): Top Rated Best Bet Miami/Washington Over, Regular Play Pittsburgh Steelers

Sports Investors (4-3): NFL Pre-Season GAME OF THE YEAR HOUSTON TEXANS

Sunday Selections (6-6): Regular Plays Miami Dolphins, New Orleans Saints, NY Jets and NY Jets/Indianapolis Over

Sycamore (0-0): No Report

Texas Sportswire (Opinions 1-1, Official Plays 0-1): Regular Play Dallas Cowboys

Total Edge (2-0): Detroit/Cleveland Over, New England/Cincinnati Over

The Underdog (0-0): PASS

Winning Points (8-9): NFL Pre-Season Game of the Week Chicago Bears
                          Regular Plays Oakland Raiders, Arizona Cardinals, NY Jets

Additional Services:
                          Brian Gabrielle (3-1): Week 2 NFL GOW Houston +3.5
                          Brian Gabrielle Canadian Football (0-2): CFL Week 10 Game of the Week BC Lions -9.5
                          James Patrick (0-0): 3* Cleveland Browns
                          Net Prophet (1-2-1): Regular Plays Buffalo Bills, Chicago Bears and Arizona Cardinals
                          Ben Burns (0-1): Regular Plays Dallas/Oakland Over and Denver/Seattle Over
                          Alatex (2-0): Oakland Raiders
                          Rob Veno (0-0): Dallas/Oakland Over, Denver/Seattle Over
                          Wiseguy Sports (Opinions 1-0, Official Plays 0-1): 5 Units San Diego Chargers
                          Totals 4 U (0-0): NFL Pre-Season "Shootout of the Year" NE/Cincy Over
                          The New York Wiseguys (0-0): Regular Plays Dallas Cowboys and Denver Broncos
                          THICK 1

Comment

• OBE, you are not cluttering anything... This is very important that the correct info gets out... i would not stop posting your report... I will be getting one very shortly and I am curious to see if they are off also.... You are doing a great job for us and I for one really appreciate it.... Pls keep rolling along and just remember... these consensus are not accurate all the time.... And there is nothing you can do... even if you purchase it you are getting wrong info....
                            Thanks OBE...

Comment

• JIMMY SPATS
                              Your complimentary winners are 44-14-1

RAIDERS UNDER

--------------------------------

JEFF BENTON
                              AUG: 10-10

Took it on the chin last night with that terrible preseason total call. What an idiot. Still 4-2 this week and 38-22 run overall.

Its been a good couple of days making back over 36,000. Lets keep it going today and see if we can come back from the dead to win for another week.

Like the Detroit Tigers today. I like the way they are playing, but most importantly, I like the way they match up against lefties.

Jamie Moyer hasn't been all that dependable this year and getting Detroit at less than 140 at home, based on how they are playing, this is good solid value tonight.

Grab Detroit tonight and watch them continue to beat up on lefties. Just ask Garland, the White Sox lefty, who Detroit just blasted a couple of days ago, how they hit lefties.

3* DETROIT TIGERS

Comment

• Done

Spark, you got it my man, consider it done. Thanks for looking out for all of us. I will post what I get and hack away at it if it is off :D Now if only Alatex didn't play games with different picks, we would still have their plays on the consensus but that all changed when the opposite sides began flying last fall!

Keep smilin......

OBE
                                OBE

Comment

Working...
                                X