X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday's Service Plays Thread

nt

Marc Lawrence Tip of the Day

The Seattle Mariners are 6-21 away at night vs. righties, 4-15 away in Game Three of a series, 3-11 away behind Franklin and 3-15 on Wednesdays this season.
    GLTA

Comment

Robert Ross FREEBIE

Seattle Mariners at Kansas City Royals
      Wednesday, August 18, 2004 8:10 P.M. EDT EST

Last night's loss marked Kansas City's 17th in its last 24 games. Seattle has played better since going to a youth movement, with last night's win being its 6th in its last 11 games.
      Good Luck -Robert Ross

Play on: Seattle
      GLTA

Comment

Vegas Experts Tip of the Day

Chicago Cubs at Milwaukee Brewers, Wednesday, August 17, 2004, 8:05 P.M. EDT EST

The Brewers usually play the Cubs tough. They have taken 7-of-12 from the Northsiders this year including 5-of-8 here at Miller Park. The Cubs have scored just 19 runs in those 8 games. They have split two Matt Clement starts here but overall they have loss 7 of his 10 away starts. The Brewers have won 9 of Ben Sheets' 14 home starts.

Play on: Milwaukee
        GLTA

Comment

Brian Gabrielle Thursday & Friday NFLX

BRIAN GABRIELLE THURSDAY AND FRIDAY NFLX

NY/CAROLINA OVER 34. ALSO HAS MINNESOTA+2.5 ON FRIDAY THIS IS HIS FALSE FAVORITE PLAY SO I WOULD JUMP ON THE 2.5 EARLY BEFORE IT GOES DOWN AND BEFORE THE OVER SHOOTS UP
          Last edited by fleetfox; 08-18-2004, 03:36 AM.
          GLTA

Comment

Brian Gabrielle Week 2 GOW

BRIAN GABRIELLE NFLX WEEK 2 GOW!!!
            HOUSTON TEXANS +3.5
            GLTA

Comment

Riddle Sports

RECORD ON FRREEBUIS

Message: 08.06.04 TWINS (RADKE) -128 over A's (Redman), lost, 59-48, + 8.55
              08.07.04 Reds-Rockies (Wilson-Cook) UNDER 13, -114, lost, 59-49, + 7.55
              08.08.04 Orioles (Ponson) -113 over Rangers (Rogers), Won, 60-49, + 8.44
              08.10.04 CARDINALS (CARPENTER) -127 at Marlins (Beckett), Won, 61-49, + 9.23
              08.12.04 PADRES (PEAVY) +125 at Cubs (Clement), Won, 62-49, + 10.48
              08.14.04 PADRES (LAWRENCE) -145 at Reds (Acevedo), lost, 62-50, + 9.48
              08.16.04 Jays-Sox, Miller-Lowe, OVER 10, -106, Won, 63-50, + 10.42

08.18.04 ROCKIES (ESTES) -117 over Mets (Benson)

I don't know if the Mets expected to turn into a contender by acquiring Benson and Zambrano but they needed more help than that. The Mets are still a middle of the road club, even in the NL Least, where it now appears the Braves will win another title, even in a "rebuilding" year, thanks to the default of any other possible contenders. Benson is not enough of a power pitcher to go with at Coors and Estes has apparently not let the park effect him, turning in some surprisingly strong key numbers. The Rockies are playing well out of the break and by now the Mets have to be able to read the writing on the wall. The Rockies are undervalued here and could be down the stretch, we'll see, but they are the better looking side today in my opinion.
              GLTA

Comment

LLWM

Responding to your post last night... Do you really and honestly think fox, friday, beard, THICK, gris, govjim and a few others give a rats ass how much they pull back off this site... or do you think they are happy just to share with what they have... I would really like for to think of that closely... In baskets last year when I had 3 reports going I would ask the forum if anyone was looking for any service before I would shut it down... Do you think I cared if you posted service plays or not??? This thread to us is all about SHARING... Not receiving... Grant it I do not have a baseball report but I will have foots and baskets agian... Should I only post if I get some service info out of here??? No way... What ever we have you will have or we would not be here.... Thanks and good luck...
                Last edited by Spark; 08-18-2004, 11:11 AM.

Comment

STEEL CITY WEDS. MLB.

im not like the other sports services, i run my service in a unique manner....i only want paid if i win money for you....check out my info at service monitor wisetracking. com....email me at [email protected] if you would like more info about me and about how you can receive my plays each morning.

currently ive been plus money in 10 of last 11 weeks and my top 5-unit plays are on a 42-12 run last 54.

heres todays complete card..
                  TUES.....2-1+400
                  WEEK TOTAL......6-3+890...i am currently working on 11th winning week out of last 12.

TODAY.
                  TEX.....5-UNIT...300.....5-unit winner with san diego last nite now 2-0 this week and 42-12 last 54.

YANKS....DOUBLE.....200
                  FLA.....DOUBLE....200
                  CINN...DOUBLE.....200
                  TBAY..DOUBLE.....200

GLUCK, BURGH.

Comment

Dunkel Index - Wednesday
                    National League:

San Francisco* (Hennessey) 13.59 (2) Montreal (Biddle) 11.41
                    O/U: 11

San Francisco* (Franklin) 12.46 (1) Montreal (TBA) 11.41 (Note: Numbers
                    could change based on Montreal's starter)
                    O/U: 10

Houston (Clemens) 12.07 (2) Philadelphia* (Lidle) 10.23
                    O/U: 8 1/2

Chicago Cubs (Clement) 10.85 (1) Milwaukee* (Sheets) 9.93
                    O/U: 6 1/2

St. Louis* (Williams) 14.64 (5 1/2) Cincinnati (Hancock) 9.36
                    O/U: 9 1/2

Colorado* (Estes) 11.11 (1/2) New York Mets (Benson) 10.41
                    O/U: 11 1/2

Pittsburgh (Wells) 12.73 (4) Arizona* (Fossum) 8.69
                    O/U: 10 1/2

San Diego* (Wells) 12.82 (2) Atlanta (Byrd) 11.03
                    O/U: 7

Los Angeles* (Perez) 13.90 (3) Florida (Valdez) 11.00
                    O/U: 8

American League:

Boston* (Wakefield) 11.98 (3) Toronto (Batista) 9.10

Oakland (Mulder) 11.94 (1/2) Baltimore* (Ponson) 11.29
                    O/U: 9

Anaheim (Colon) 11.06 (1) Tampa Bay* (Hendrickson) 10.08
                    O/U: 8 1/2

Chicago White Sox* (Contreras) 11.24 (1/2) Detroit (Bonderman) 11.00
                    O/U: 10

Texas* (Rogers) 11.58 (1) Cleveland (Elarton) 10.41

Minnesota* (Santana) 11.19 (1/2) New York Yankees (Mussina) 10.88
                    O/U: 7 1/2

Seattle (Franklin) 10.60 (1) Kansas City* (Serrano) 9.56
                    O/U: 9 1/2

Comment

POWER106

Are you going to post Alatex's 20* today or are you going to force me to buy it and share it with everyone? Thanks in advance for your anticipated cooperation.

Comment

goodfellas pick

o-1 last night. g.f has the giants 1st game 5star gl everyone:D

Comment

Kevin ONeill

Houston under 9.5

Detroit over 9.5
                          GLTA

Comment

Northcoast Compline- 4* Colorado from Triple Crown.
                            Sebastian's Comp. play is Florida.
                            Sebastian for the first time in history has (3) 100 *'s going.
                            If anyone has them, then obviously let all the natives know what they are.
                            Last edited by savage1; 08-18-2004, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Pacific Star

5*GOM Dodgers
                              2*Oakland
                              2*Detroit

Comment

Working...
                              X