This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by savage1
    checkers-Re: The Computer Boys-When I first started calling (he is on same phone line as All Star Sports, the one I really wanted), I wasn't that impressed;all I can say is that he 24-6 in last 30 comp. plays, and I believe he has doing well on paid service(never used him, and he isn't the bragging type).
    ps All Star Sports comp. play is Pitt. tonight.
    Thanks for sharing savage1.. and good luck tonight :-)
    BEHIND EVERY GAMBLING MAN'S FAILURE STANDS A WOMAN

Comment

Savage Re Computer Boys

Computer Boys: I don't follow them consistently anymore but one thing to be somewhat careful about when they provide a win/loss record is their consistentency of releasing BIG favorites.

I do NOT think they are scam jockies - they just are a favorite bettor from my perspective.

Do you know if "The Coach" is still affiliated in the consortium of cappers that used to operate in a loose connection (same service call in system with Mary Ann)

LLWM

BTW Mary Ann was one of the nicest and fairest people to deal with of any service I have heard of or experienced.

Comment

thick 1 any report today???

Comment

Sports Unlimited

GOM is Pirates

Comment

power

have roots selections today?

Comment

LLWM-Mary Ann is a doll and goes out of her way to please.
              Re: The Coasch-I haven't heard his name mentioned of late but come football season , I wouldn't be surprised if he returns.
              Re: The Computer Boys, I don't know how he has done over any sustained period of time other than the current and excellent 24-6 run with the comps.

Comment

Working...
              X