No announcement yet.

Picks For Saturday (MLB GOY)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VERY NICE CALL AND GOOD LUCK IN FUTURE ALSO.
    THICK 1

Comment

Wayne

Nicely done...good research/capping...kmann:D

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Went straight to the book after reading your post...game was in 1st inning. My loss...super call. I envy your guts...I'm usually chicken to put out a strong play on a road team...kudos...

dave

Comment

Wayne You are simply the best!! Thanks for all your help!

Comment

Great Job Wayne!!!!

Comment

Great Hit! Awsome job!Congrats !

Comment

Excellent!!!!!

Comment

Cah-Ching... Nice call Wayne... Congrats,,,,,
                  Last edited by Spark; 08-01-2004, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Re: WAYNE...

Originally posted by melonge
                    Hey wayne,

wondering if your record is from this season or since you've been on tne site?

MLB (311-317) +39.16 Units
                    --------------------------------------

Also, is this based on 1 unit per play, or on the 2 and 3 units you put out on plays earlier, as well as those such as the 15 units on your GOY, which was a nice pick by the way. Did not see Drese not being able to hit the strike zone, but then again, didn't see Morris giving up 8 in 2/3 either.
                    Obviously you must hit a lot of dogs, considering you're under 50%, but still up units. That's impressive, as I can't pick a dog for my life cause i always find something to scare me away. Only dogs i seem to win are those of the home team run line. good luck

CLE -152
                    CWS -134
                    COL -1.5 -129
                    BOS/MIN u8 -130 For tomorrow games...wonder if you got opinion on or against any of those...other thoughts for tomorrow below...
                    TB -133
                    FL -164
                    MTL/FL u7.5 -115
                    PIT/MIL u7 -108
                    All pinnacle lines, as i saw above you use them also...thanks for reply...

themelon
                    Thanks again guys!

melon read this thread from thursday (below) where i posted all my records since i've been here. The record you are talking about is just for this season and i play alot of favorites too. I turn them into dog payouts by playing the run line or parlaying it. I try to keep alot of my plays as dog payouts one way or another and it's based on the units stated. In bases wins & losses don't matter it's where you put your money.

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...5&pagenumber=1

Comment

Congratulations and Thanks for the Pick, It was a ballsy pick but you gave your reasons and believed in them. Great Job

Comment

Working...
                      X