Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GV

I have a proposition for you -

You continue to post and we will arrange to have Heide and Inga report to you this coming Monday.

Since the All -Star break is next week you'll have 3 days to train them properly and they'll be good to go for Thursday when the games resume.

We'll pay their salary - no questions asked.

Whaddya say?

Comment

Just a reminder to Goldvike-Please don't go AWOL; some of us rely on those picks and love those 4 teamers.

Comment

I have like

zero time here tonight but these Could turn a plus side:

2.5* LAD/ARZ (O)8.5

2 * S.D. -104

1.5 * SEATT +104

1* METS +112

Parlay FLOR/CUBS/STL -1.5RL Pays =~4.25:1

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL! Gv........I have not seen either Heidi OR Helga yet either!!

I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Thanks GV and best of luck.

Comment

Sorry I can't

always post but will try my best:

Here is a 3 team TOTALS parlay I will play tonight.....all OVERS of course.......I am NOT ENCOURAGING anyone to play this but it will pay a respectable 7.25:1

LAD (O)8.5 /CWS (O) 10/STL (O)9.5 GOOD LUCK IF YOU DO!! Gv

(The Cards may cover that one themselves without any Reds runs but Williams may toss a shut out too!
            I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

GoldVike. Win or lose, you posted more than enough for tonight. Thanks.

Comment

Night all!

lack of study time certainly shows!

I should have made the LAD over play a 5* vs a 2.5* but I rarely lay that high on totals. My Seattle pick was half assed and it showed!

The SD game right now is Paddies down 4-0 and bases juiced for Stros with the OVER pitcher Oswalt going so it looks like I am off base on this one. Sorry for this play too!

Mets pick should have been higher too but this is too much 20/20 hind sight crapola.

Parlay favorites were lame as old mules as I had toyed with playing straight ups on the Brewers, Pirates, Reds and DRAYS.......instead went the "safe" route with the chalkers and parlays.........I was right on the totals EXCEPT for the Cards/Reds which blows me away as I thought that the Cards could light up Sanchez and their offense came out yawing a run line victory by a lowly 4-2 score.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL.......Gv

Comment

Working...
                X