Tues Plays===>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tues Plays===>

Will update from yesterdays garbage picks later this evening. Yesterday we almost had to give back some of the man's moola going a horrendous 3-6 BUT HIT THE 5 Star play so only a little over 5 units of total damage....absolute nothing though if you count yet ANOTHER 4 TEAM Parlay winner which is NOT in the records. So turned a tiny profit.

FOR TONIGHT BRIEFLY THEN:

4* TOR -117
    Love the matchup here as Tor gives Batista plenty of run support PLUS his ERA has been tremendous the last three outings. Grandpa Moyer has been just the opposite. Giving up runs and getting zippo for support.

3 * METS +110
    Check out a few small tidbits here:
    • Mets are 6-2 in Leiter's last eight starts.
    • Over is 11-2 in New York's last 13 overall.
    • Over is 4-1 in Wolf's last five home starts vs PHI
    • Home team is 1-4 in the last five meetings

Home team has but one win....Wolf pitches to overs....Met's cover Leiter with runs.....plus Leiters ERA has been great of late!

2 * SF/COL (O) 7.5
    After yesterdays fiasco the Giants are Pleanty PO'ed and with Gas Can Stark trotting to the mound expect the Giants to cover this themselves but Schmidt HAS BEEN HITTABLE of late which bodes for even more runs!

PITT +135
    Willis has done nothing and like TB was early on I have been riding these guys for FREE money! Will continue until they lose one!

PARLAY OF THE DAY MINN/NYY/SF/ATL Pay 4:1 with all the suppppper high chalk teams installed in this parlay.

Best of Luck to all!! Goldv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Updated record attached

Yechhhhh....what a cruddy Monday that was!

MLB RECORD
    132-95-3****+++84.37 Units

5*----TOTAL-->5-2
    4.5*--TOTAL-->3-2
    4*----TOTAL-->7-3
    3.5*--TOTAL-->7-3
    3*----TOTAL-->13-13
    2.5*--TOTAL-->13-8
    2*----TOTAL-->31-24-1
    1.5*--TOTAL->19-11-2
    1*----TOTAL->34-29

OVERALL Posted record this year +100.31 Units

Or the proverbial $100.00 player would be up $10,031.00 this year.

Hope to do better tonight! Best of luck to all! Goldv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Gold Vike

Good luck tonight buddy!

Krunch
      :D

Comment

Thanks krunch

AN SAME TO YOU!!

The first parlay I have going does not pay out much due to to the very HIGH chalkeaters on it so I will add this one to anyone so inclined that would like to try another one for some small beer money:

CWS/METS (O)8.5/STL/TOR Pays =~7.5 to 1.....All the stats indicate an over going in the Mets and Phils game so will try it hoping the Wolfman's last outing was a fluke and he will revert back to his getting lit up form!

Good luck if anyone plays it! Gv

Comment

Gold V

as always
          Best Of Luck

Comment

Goldvike-I have a suggestion.
            In the parlays you play as parlays only and not individual pieces, why not suggest the strongest piece of the parlay for those of us who want to "back" the parlay with only one piece;obviously you might win the other three pieces and lose the one you choose-thats why they call it gambling.
            GL tonight.

Comment

Good looking card

Comment

savage

I'm not sure I totally understood what you requested there but looking at the last one for instance. I would have them ranked in order of HIGHEST to LOWEST as follows if this helps any:

TOR/CWS/STL/METS (O)8.5) TOR the HIGHEST...METS OVER THE LOWEST.

My parlays have never had any particular order before.

Is that something like what you had in mind?? Gv

Comment

Goldvike-You got it.
                  In other words, if I choose to play that parlay, I will say play it as 1 unit and then choose Toronto as the one piece to play separate and not play the other weaker pieces apart.
                  I'll say one thing-if you play the parlay and it loses, AND Toronto is the only piece which wins, you feel pretty good and don't lose any money;of course the other side of the coin in if the other three pieces win and Toronto loses.
                  I only suggested it because in the last few days you have played a couple of parlays as parlays only.

Comment

GL tonight Vike
                    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Updated record from 7/6

Wellllll......a 3-1 night ending up +8.3 Units losing only the "riding the Pirate Sled" until it finally crashed tonight! Thanks for all the free cash Pitt! (and TB earlier)..Hit the 4 star, 3 Star and the 2* as it seemed SF would just about cover the over themselves vs. Stark who gives up a ton and actually LOWERED his ERA from 14++ but the Rocks as expected helped us out we a few!!!

Going to bail out for awhile on posting as I have missed out on a couple of my own plays (more than) once trying to post everything..Then try to play a few others as well and find my balances just are not what they should be...I had this problem before too due to my own time constraints of the real world work arena!

Man I need a multitasking blonde who has a thing for Scandanavians to help me out!! BEST OF LUCK CONTINUED TO EVERYONE ON THEIR PLAYS!!

(YANKS bombed another 4 team parlay for us tonight too) grrrrrr

MLB RECORD TO DATE
                      135-96-3****+++92.67 Units

5*----TOTAL-->5-2
                      4.5*--TOTAL-->3-2
                      4*----TOTAL-->8-3
                      3.5*--TOTAL-->7-3
                      3*----TOTAL-->14-13
                      2.5*--TOTAL-->13-8
                      2*----TOTAL-->32-24-1
                      1.5*--TOTAL->19-11-2
                      1*----TOTAL->34-30

OVERALL Posted record this year +108.61 Units

Or the proverbial $100.00 player would be up $10,861.00 this year.

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL IN THE MONEY TROVE THAT IS THE MLB!! Wish everyone the Best!! Goldv
                      Last edited by GoldVike; 07-07-2004, 01:02 AM.

Comment

Goldvike-PLEASE. Don't bail.
                        Even if you just post picks with star ratings with no explanations/writeups and same for parlays, please , if you can try to post, as they are VERY helpful to me.
                        If nothing else, post the 4 teamers with "backing" game, as that is my passion, and I am not good at this on my own.
                        Last edited by savage1; 07-07-2004, 01:44 AM.

Comment

Outstanding Work :

:bounce1: :bounce1:

Nothing short of magnificent !

G.L.

***MMM***
                          " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Note To GoldVike

GV, once again, you had another increadible night. As much as a lot of us have been making money following your picks, I understand it's not right for you to miss getting down on any of your own plays due to a lack of time from posting your plays. All I can ask is for you to post your plays whenever you can and when you don't have time for any writeups, don't feel the need to include them. You have been doing so great, I would play your picks blindly, even if you didn't include any writeups. What I'm trying to say GV is that any info from you is better than nothing from you. You know I feel you are the best capper here which is why I hope you don't stop posting all together. Post what you can on the nights that you can. Don't post anything on the nights that you don't have any time. For me, that's all I'm asking.

Comment

GV-I agree with Sandman 100%. You are right at the top in my book in you consistency and winning percentage, and anything at all is better than nothing.

Comment

Working...
                              X