18-2 last 20

DODGERS

Comment

OTM

JULY: 3-1

SD/HOU OVER

Comment

WUNDERDOG

*NY Mets (-110) vs. Philadelphia (Glavine vs. Abbott)

The Mets are riding high after sweeping the cross-town Yankees in the Subway Series. Tonight we get Tom Glavine against Paul Abbott. Let's look at this matchup. Glavine's got a 2.16 ERA, Abbot a 6.44 ERA. Glavine is 7-5 and Abbott is 2-7. Wait, how's Glavine on the road? 6-2 with a 1.98 ERA. Philly's got a better offense but I like the Mets to continue their winning ways tonight. Abbott just doesn't have it. Teams with a money line of -100 to -150 starting a pitcher whose lasts less than 5 innings per start are just 24-46 in July games. One unit on the Mets

Comment

IMPACT SPORTS Free Plays 20-9!
          Cincinnati @St.Louis 2:15pm EST
          Play On: Cards(Carpenter)

Has anyone noticed that Cincinnati has quietly slid to the 2nd worst piching staff in the NL? The Big Red machine is allowing teams to score runs early and often. Inspite of a reasonable 19-22 road mark, the Reds pitchers are allowing (drumroll please) 6.0 RPG and teams are batting .305 against all their various hurlers. This is likely a very bad sign against the 2nd highest scoring in the NL, the Cardinals.

Give credit where credit is due, Reds starter Lidle has been nearly unhittable of late, with a 1.64 ERA and a nearly 4 to 1 K/W ratio. Call me silly, but we are not certain Lidle will hold up start after start based on his prior history.

Cards bounced back nicely to sweep the rudderless Mariners and now embark on home cookin' with a week of division opponents. St. Louis comes into this series in sync.

Cardinals are 11-3 78.5% against the ML in home games after 5 or more consecutive games as favorite. St.Louis is additionally 49-22 against the money line with a hot bullpen whose ERA is under 2.00 the last 10 games. Starter Carpenter completes this trifecta, with 6-0 (Team's record) when pitching with 5 or 6 days rest.

Cards continue their winning ways in a fan friendly matinee.

Comment

CARLO CAMPANELLA

The Yankees are "big" favorites on Monday as they host Detroit with Robertson starting on the mound. New York has offered value in that role as we find them at a perfect 6-0 as home favorites between -150 & -175 this season. The winning should continue as they're 8-1 the last 9 games in this series that were played in New York and 19-5 against Left-Handed pitchers while averaging 6 Runs Per Game in those battles!

Comment

WiseGuy Sports(from website-picks are free through AllStar Game):
              7* Atlanta
              5* Under Atlanta 8
              5* Under Mets 9
              5* Under Texas 8 1/2

Comment

Sebastian Sports (2-2-0 / +30)

ATL/MON UNDER 8.5 (-125)

Comment

JCD Sports on a 42-24 run (64%) over their last 65 free picks.

Today’s Free Pick in MLB: Los Angeles -150 (Alvarez) over Arizona (Webb).

Arizona is 3-12 against the money line in road games against division opponents this season.

Arizona is 6-22 against the money line against left-handed starters this season.

Arizona is 28-51 against the money line in games played on a grass field this season.

Alvarez is 20-10 against the money line vs. division opponents since 1997.

The Diamondbacks are 3-7 in Webb's last 10 starts.

The Dodgers are 7-3 in Alvarez' last 10 starts.

Los Angeles is 5-2 in their last seven overall.

Los Angeles is 5-2 in the last seven meetings.

Comment

Gov Jim-Re; Sebastian's picks-where is 8.5 runs available on the total in Atlanta game? I see 7 1/2 currently, and don't believe it was ever 8 1/2.

Comment

WINDY CITY SPORTS

25-6 last 31

WINDY CITY SPORTS "FREE PLAY(S) OF THE DAY"
                      MLB :: Tigers @ Yankees [2004-07-05] :: Play on Over
                      This play is made on VALUE. Over is 10-3 at Yankee stadium when the wind is blowing at 10-20 mph. Detroit is 9-1 L 10 and Yankees are 6-2-2 L10 as far as over ar concerned. Yankees average almost 6 runs per game at home and are 18-5 vs. lefties this year. They will score. For Detroit, they are facing John Lieber. He has a 5.94 era last 3 starts and has pitched worse than that number. We look for a high scoring afair tonite as the Yankees snap a 3 game Mets beating!

Comment

SAVAGE1--

I agree that line seems fishy. It's the line he posted with the pick. I have no idea where it came from.Proper line should be under 8 -120 or close to that. Bodog is down to under 7.5 even

Comment

Savage

Originally posted by savage1
                          Gov Jim-Re; Sebastian's picks-where is 8.5 runs available on the total in Atlanta game? I see 7 1/2 currently, and don't believe it was ever 8 1/2.
                          Early/opoening lines were 8 1/2, 95% now have it as 8 under, a few have it at 7 1/2 over...

The pick was probably made earlier, late posting, line movement in between...

However; I know where you're coming from, some post lines that favor their pick---that never existed---in this case, I think its legit...

You can't find 8 1/2 now.....LOL kmann

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Over Under Atlanta

Originally posted by savage1
                            Savage you can get 8.0 -120 at WSEX

LLWM

Comment

LLWM-thanks. I know there are some 8's out there but just thought 8 1/2 was unrealistic for 99%+ of anyone wagering today.

Comment

BOB G

JULY: 3-1

PHILS/METS OVER 9

Comment

Working...
                                X