This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SPARK

Not to be pushy of anything. Do you have JCD yet?

I am asking because I have to leave in about 20 minutes and want to get my plays in. You are a great man, and all you do for this forum is greatly appreciated!Thanks

Comment

how about that great langdon and gateway---thanks again

Comment

kcstar,

Thanks very much. According to charlie, his plays never lose.

Comment

Charlies is a joke.
          KEEPING IT REAL

Comment

JCD

JCD
            top: St Louis
            reg: Toronto, Texas, kc Under,

Comment

Re: SPARK

Originally posted by craig
              Not to be pushy of anything. Do you have JCD yet?

I am asking because I have to leave in about 20 minutes and want to get my plays in. You are a great man, and all you do for this forum is greatly appreciated!Thanks
              thank You and You are not being pushy and .... I have not seen it yet...sorry

Comment

bigbill....thanks

Seagull Sports

50* New York Mets -1.5

20* Cleveland Indians/Westbrook -105
                20* Texas Rangers/Benoit -102
                20* Oakland Athletics/Mulder -105

Comment

Top Daily Play

Oakland A's Money Line

This game starts at 4:00!

GL

Comment

The Sandman's 6% June MLB Game of the Month:
                    # 977 New York Yankees (Vazquez) -170 over Baltimore Orioles (Ponson)
                    Please List BOTH STARTING PITCHERS for This Release.
                    RESTRICTED to NY on the Straight Money Line Only (No Run Lines)
                    Please Invest at -170 to WIN 6% Bankroll (7:07 PM EDT First Pitch)
                    Sandman GameTime Weather Intel: Prtly Cldy, 83 Deg, Wind In from LC 7 MPH

The Sandman's 5% Thursday Night MLB Best Bet Release:
                    # 957 Atlanta Braves (Hampton) +150 over Florida Marlins (Willis)
                    Please List ONLY Atlanta SP Mike Hampton for This Release.
                    RESTRICTED to the Bravos on the Straight Money Line (No Run Lines)
                    Please Invest at +150 to RISK 5% Bankroll (7:07 PM EDT TBS First Pitch)
                    Sandman GameTime Weather Intel: Sunny, 88 Deg, Wind Out to Right 12 MPH

# 959 LA Dodgers (Nomo) +110 over San Francisco Giants (Tomko)
                    RESTRICTED to Dodger Blue on the Straight Money Line Only (No Run Lines)
                    Please Invest at +110 to RISK 5% Bankroll (7:07 PM EDT First Pitch)
                    Sandman GameTime Weather Intel: Prtly Cldy, 61 Deg, Wind In from C 17 MPH

# 962 Houston Astros (Clemens) -1.5 Runs (-120) over Pittsburgh Pirates (Burnett)
                    RESTRICTED to Houston on the RUN LINE ONLY (NO Straight Money Lines)
                    Please Invest at -1.5 Runs to WIN 5% Bankroll (8:07 PM EDT First Pitch)
                    Sandman GameTime Weather Intel: Cloudy, 40% Chance of Scattered
                    Thunderstorms, 78 Degrees, Wind In from Right Center 6 MPH
                    *** Minute Maid Park Retractable Roof Closes for Inclement Weather

# 963 Chicago Cubs (Clement) +105 over St. Louis Cardinals (Carpenter)
                    RESTRICTED to the Cubs on the Straight Money Line (No Run Lines)
                    Please Invest at +105 to RISK 5% Bankroll (8:12 PM EDT First Pitch)
                    Sandman GameTime Weather Intel: Cloudy, 30% Chance of Isolated
                    Thunderstorms, 81 Degrees, Wind In from Right Center 5 MPH

The Sandman's 5% Thursday Afternoon ESPN2 MLB Best Bet Release:
                    # 975 Oakland/Anaheim (Mulder/Ortiz) UNDER 8.5 (-110)
                    RESTRICTED to Under 8.5 Runs or More (At -110 or Better)
                    Please Invest at Under 8.5 Runs to WIN 5% Bankroll (4:07 PM EDT First Pitch)
                    Sandman GameTime Weather Intel: Prtly Cldy, 79 Deg, Wind In from LC 7 MPH

Comment

If anyone was intrested in getting the daily $49.00 Mel Stewart release well it is open now to be bought. My credit is maxed but i will buy in football. He is as HOT as any capper could ever be.
                      KEEPING IT REAL

Comment

if your credit is maxed out, he must not be that good.....lol

Comment

Re: Top Daily Play

Originally posted by ItsBillBelichick
                          Oakland A's Money Line

This game starts at 4:00!

GL
                          Thanks Brother!!!!!
                          Joe Thorton for MVP

Comment

Good point 4!

Comment

winning points

CHICAGO CUBS (Clement) +115 over ST. LOUIS (Carpenter)

We'll come back with the Cubs in the rubber match of this
                              series, against a Cardinals team that has been losing
                              money at Busch Stadium all year (-$575). Matt Clement
                              has improved greatly (3.08 ERA) and despite last night's
                              defeat, Chicago is still 18-12 (+$580) against righties on the
                              road. With two evenly matched division rivals, we'll stick with
                              the hot team getting an underdog price.

Comment

TONY GEORGE

Atlanta (Hampton) vs Florida (Willis) -159

Willis had a bad game in his last outing that I'll dismiss as just a bad day. Up until his last start, Willis had an ERA of 1.55 in his previous four starts. He has only allowed more than three runs in five games overall this season. Against the Braves, Willis is 2-0 in three starts. The only Atlanta hitters with more than two hits against Willis are Julio Franco and Mark DeRosa. Atlanta has only managed three runs in the first two games of this series and have really gone down hill. Mike Hampton hasn't pitched bad for the Braves lately, yet they are still just 2-8 in his last 10 starts. Against the Marlins, Hampton has an ERA of 6.87 in his last six meetings. Key Marlins have good numbers against Hampton. Florida's hitting is starting to come back around. I like them to sweep.

Take the Marlins

Comment

Working...
                                X