X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday's Service Plays & Request Thread

nt

WinOnBaseball.com - Thursday - 6/17/04

Welcome to our first annual service free trial!

-- WinOnBaseball handicaps Major League Baseball exclusively.

-- All plays with analysis, along with current and past season records, will be updated weekly on the "Records" page of our website.

-- All records will be documented at National Sports Monitor (*********.com)

-- NEXT UPDATE will be sent before 6:00am Pacific on Friday, June 18th.

Season record: 129-139 -23.34 UNITS

Lines from Pinnacle current as of 9:42pm Pacific on 06/16/04.

Three plays for Thursday:

TOR (HALLADAY) -120 over SF (Hermanson) - 1 UNIT - 12:35pm Pacific
    Halladay was on a pitch count in his last start, but he should last a lot longer in this one. A quality pitcher like him should thrive in SBC, so I expect him to put in a very good performance, which will be needed, as their offense has been in a slump, and Vernon Wells was just put on the DL.

UNDER 7.5 TOR (HALLADAY)/SF (HERMANSON) -105 - 1 UNIT - 12:35pm Pacific
    Hermanson has been decent, but he has been giving up HRs lately. SBC will help him in that department, so I think he'll put in a good showing against Toronto's lineup.

PIT (BENSON) +122 over Ana (Colon) - 1 UNIT - 4:05pm Pacific
    Colon has had poor outings in 8 out of his last 9 games, so I will continue to bet against him or on the over until he fixes things. He could be hiding an injury, as his velocity has been down during the streak, and he has been giving up HRs at an alarming rate. Benson has looked pretty good since having a meeting with coaches two starts ago. His line from his last start was a lot better than it looked, as the bullpen allowed inherited runners to score, and he took a two-hitter into the seventh.

Comment

AAA Sports

Can anyone get him? We have been missing out on his Heavy Hitters of late. Good luck boys

Comment

GET Jimmy Spats he is HOT

Spats has been making some good cash.
        KEEPING IT REAL

Comment

Re: GET Jimmy Spats he is HOT

Originally posted by WICKEDLESTER
          Spats has been making some good cash.
          the last two nights jimmy spats has been terrible. do you work for him or something? maybe 2-7

Comment

PLEASE POST

GATEWAY AND LANGDON

Comment

nsa 20

oakland
              rock n roll

Comment

Brian Smith -- Rangers Mariners WhiteSox Orioles
                Cajun Sports --2* WhiteSox Phillies gm 1 RedsOver
                Earl Morgan -- Rangers Royals WhiteSox
                Fixer Wins -- Rangers Mariners Marlins Padres
                Hardball Technology-- Royals Pirates
                LVSS (Harry Jones)--10* Athletics Yankees(RL)
                PPP--3* Mariners Under
                Southcoast-- Yankees WhiteSoxOver
                Texas Sportswire -- Rangers

Comment

Net Prophet

MLB:

Milwaukee (Capuno) -115 over Seattle (Franklin)
                  Oakland (Hudson) -127 over St. Louis (Suppan)
                  Los Angeles (Ishii) -162 over Baltimore (Bedard)

Comment

Scraper

I see Net Profit posted every day .. Would you know how they're doing this season so far? ... Thanks

Comment

Cover Boy

Free Sports Monitor! Units in baseball only shows him in 2nd place.

_ Free Sports Services Units
                      1 KINGSTAR SPORTS 2338
                      2 Net Prophet Sports 2115

Comment

Late but hope it helps for games not started

AAA Sports
                        1.5*Rangers, Rockies

Brian Smith
                        Reg-Rangers, Mariners, WhiteSox, Oriole
                        Cajun Sports
                        2*WhiteSox, Phils(1), RedsOver

Earl Morgan
                        Reg-Rangers, Royals, WhiteSox

Fixer Wins
                        2*Rangers, Mariners, Marlins, Padres

Frank Magliosa
                        1.5*Giants

Gateway
                        1*Astros(RL), Col Over, Brewers

Guaranteed
                        3*Giants

LV Sports
                        10*Athletics, Yanks (RL)

Mark Langdon
                        1*Athletics(RL), BlueJays, DBacks, Indians Over

Private Players
                        3*SeaUnder

Southcoast
                        3*Yankees, WSoxOver

TX Sportswire
                        3*Rangers
                        GLTA

Comment

Does anyone have any Canadian Football plays?

Comment

FLEETFOX

CAN YOU TELL ME WHO THE BEST 2 OF THAT GROUP YOU POSTED ARE IN YOUR OPINION--THANKS

Comment

Re: Re: GET Jimmy Spats he is HOT

Originally posted by friday
                              the last two nights jimmy spats has been terrible. do you work for him or something? maybe 2-7
                              Well, an intelligent bettor know two days does not make a handicapper. If Ty Gaston or East Coast won two days in a row, you would blast them as being lucky or fortuitous that you happened to get their plays on those two days.

Jimmy Spats is atop the entire baseball board on Procappers.com and he has been one of VegasInsider's Top 3 the past month.

Not every handicapper wins every single day, and I've monitored roughly 10 the past six months - following the best I could - and though they all blast their own form of bullshit, there are certain ethical guidelines (oh boy, there's an invitation for verbal onsluaght) that a minority of these guys follow to be on the sites they are on.

It's funny how many of these guys you tout are so great, but I read their stuff, be it on this site or the ones they happen to be on, and so many of you absolutely love these trends/systems that are 36-0 the last 36 times a team washed its ass a certain way.

The other day McMordie and Lawrence had some bullshit numbers systems that equalled to a goose egg in the loss column, and preceeded to bilk a ton for a purchase on the Lakers.

You think these guys bet the Lakers themselves, actually took the time to read newspapers from each city, read anything regarding the game --- OR --- did they findd five or six trends, or one in particular, that has never lost and was pertinent to the game itself, and sold you on the totaled number to get you to buy?

Hey, I'll be the first to admit, the two handicappers I had for the NBA Playoffs were brutal - including Spats - and geez, who the hell can pick the playoffs with these assholes deciding when they do and do not want to play.

In College hoops, I spent time with three different handicappers, one blew chunks with sides - but crushed the man in totals! The other two - Spats and Chris Jordan - couldn't lose.

Now, did they lose games - YES. But did they win weeks? YES!

What is more important? Winning games or winning weeks?

I'd rather stick it out with someone who has winning weeks consistently, rather than winning days sporadically.

The idea is to win money over the long haul - not in between. And if that is what you want - to win in between - then go for the Big Al's out there with their great system plays. But if you are betting over the season, always have a set bankroll at the beginning, begin betting a percentage of the bankroll on the games and as it grows, so will your bets. No matter what type of player you are.

Another guy who is decent is Tim Truschel, who hosts a radio show out of Vegas. This guy is close to being a walking encyclopedia, with a wealth of knowledge. His analysis is concise and his reasoning makes sense.

I'd much rather lose with a guy who has a reason and an argument, rather than a shister with a system that spouts off every time someone wears black laces in white shoes, when the home team is in Blue Uniforms.

I'd have to say that since playing with Chris Jordan when he gave USC out in January, he has won probably 17 of those weeks.

I don't know his fricken record for sure, but I know that I've collected more than I've paid, and yes, he is one of those site where there are questionable folks. But, I know what I receive, and I know that the guy does his homework. His analysis is there 95 percent of the time, and if it is not, there is a logical explanation.

Since following Spats on Pro Cappers and then on Vegas Insider (because the prices are cheaper for almost all the same plays, yet he only does baseball there), he has probably won 8 of the 10 weeks. That's huge!!!

Anyway, I think everyone here is entertaining. I think this is one of the best and most innovative forums I've found, and I like reading what people have to say.

But there are those who spout off and just don't make sense. Angry people don't make sense.

Anyway, my two cents worth, which isn't worth a penny!!!
                              Last edited by BestHandicapper; 06-17-2004, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X