Comment

Dyer's Sportsline

Shawn Seam's Free Pick
        June 17, 2004
        Minnesota @ 2* Montreal (-133), 7:05 PM EST
        Guerrier vs. Hernandez
        Best Line Available at Pinnacle

Game Notes:
        Well I'm going to jump into the fire with this matchup and make a bold move that the Expos offense comes alive for the Thursday night clash between Les Spos and the Twins. This is the first time Livan has faced the Twins and he is coming off a clash with Ryan Franklin where he lost 1-0 at Safeco Field. Livan has a WHIP of 1.33 over his last 3. With Rivas and Stewart still on the 15 day DL, I think he will be more than enough for the Twins to handle. With Batista and Everett back in the starting lineup they should get this Spo offense going. Last night Vidro and Chavez had 2 hits a piece for the struggling Frenchmen. As for Guerrier, he will be making his major league debut and I'm not sure why he gets the nod over a few better Rochester Red Wings but Gardenhire must be trying to rest his starters. Guerrier, in his last 2 AAA starts with the Wings, went 10.3 IP, giving up 10ER's and allowed 15 hits while striking 8 and walking 2. Hardly quality starts for a "on his way" major leaguer. I have to take the Spos and the chalk tonight!

Comment

Re: besthandicapper

Originally posted by friday
          I appreciate your lengthy response and you're right, good handicappers win over the long haul. send its seems you're relatively new around here, I'll explain my sarcastic reply in this thread. this thread has been bombarded over the last few months with pay serivces and friends of these services who post here with aliases to enahnce their wallets. when someone makes a remark like the one earlier about jimmy spats after he's come off two losing nights, I'm skeptical about whether that individual is in fact someone pushing the service. that's all.

anyway, that's all. good luck to you tonight.
          Very Good Point Friday....

Comment

Re: Top Daily Play

Originally posted by ItsBillBelichick
            Here you go Fats12:

Over 7.5 Baltimore/Dodger

Nice hit last night!

GL
            You the man Bill!!! Thanks!
            Joe Thorton for MVP

Comment

Todays plays from Jonathan Gold

5% ottawa
              3% over 55.5------just bought the plays!-----i hope you all win

Comment

Mary

Thanks and Best of Luck

Comment

Services posted here

I have been following posted Services on this forum for quite some time now. Since about the middle of May, I have yet to see one single Service with a record over .500. In fact, if these are the examples of what Services are available for baseball, then the logical conclusion is, THEY ALL SUCK! If those of you posting selections (and you should be commended for your efforts) are also playing these, then I certainly feel for you, because you are LOSING YOUR COLLECTIVE ASSES. I thought for sure there would be some fairly useful, successful information posted here for bases, but I have been proven wrong. If anyone is in fact experiencing winning with any of these bozos, please correct me. I just don't see it, and I DOCUMENT THE PLAYS DAILY. In fact, some of the touts I've seen posted are only posted every once in a while, so there is no consistency which basically makes the information useless. I wish each of you the best of luck, and by no means is this a slight at anyone who posts here, especially those who post daily.

Good luck to all. Mine has run out, and I sure as hell could use some.

Comment

spiccoli if you stick with texas sportswire everyday, without fail, you have made money every year for the past 7(I am sure its longer, but I only know 7).

64% in basketball this year
                    57% in bases +47 units(his largest plays typically 5 units)

Just play his freebies if you wish, I know for a fact they hit over 55% consistently...
                    w w w steveturnersports/freepick dot com

I think he is 14-3 his last 17 freebies

Comment

Working...
                    X