Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kmann :

Why would anyone dare , 40 lashes at the post if I catchem

I love when we look like the bobsy-twins , it gives my soul a good rub-down ( ) Its hard for me to ignore unders because you get the added 1/2 inning of no hitters if the home team is leading ( letting out trade secrets here ) and they are a tad ahead of schedule this year + slightly better % .

Looks like we agree on certain games once again , and its a positive thing in my camp , you wise-men had better be leaving my Cleo alone < > that was my last straw in my bag of tricks and I dont want it getting out for public consumption ........ gezzz whats a woman to do in this day & age .

Lets get the farm back ( ARI. ) because I have it wrapped up in several different ways tonight & also with the Cubbies :eek: !

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:

P.S. - Guess I`ll have to bond Cleo out so I can hide her from you money hungry wise-men
    " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Great info Memphis, I am calling my book as I type! Big runs tonight in Baltimore!!!
      Joe Thorton for MVP

Comment

GL today MMM

Thanks for all the info. We all know I need it
        1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Re: Adding :

Originally posted by MemphisMafia
          Los Angeles at Toronto over 9 -120 ***

Ishii always seems to pitch with a lot of runners on base as evidenced by his 48 walks in 64.1 ip. His splits on the road are not very good (5.67 era and 1.80 whip). Towers has three unimpressive starts where he has posted a 1.85 whip and 4.60 era. He is also prone to giving up a lot of walks. The Dodgers haven't hit very well this series but do get a crack at another LH tonight whom they seem to hit the best against .287 overall, .298 on the road, and .298 in their last 10. " C.B. Bucknor " is behind the plate tonight and he is a dead over umpire going 10-2 over, w/12.92 rpg in 2004. I'll take a crack on the over in this one.

San Francisco at Tampa Bay over 9.5 -120 *****

One thing you can count on is that Victor Zambrano will deliver a lot of free passes (55 in 72.1 ip). He constantly has runners on base and throws a lot of pitches going deep in the count most of the time. SF is 17-9 over on the road and 8-1 over in their last 10 and should be able to generate some runs against Zambrano.

Rueter has been hit hard in his last three starts (26 hits over 16.0 ip w/5.06 era and 1.94 whip). TB hits better against lefties .279 at home and .262 overall and have gone 7-5 over the total vs. lefties. Barksdale is an over tendency umpire having gone 18-15 over in the last two years. Both of these bullpens are suspect also and I'll take a shot on the over here.

Arizona at Baltimore over 10 -125 ********* ( No Kidding )

Also lean towards :
          Mtl/KC under 8.5 in G1 * = W (Was scary though )
          Phil/CWS over 9.5 -130 *
          Florida w/Pavano -130 ***

Having a banner day all the way around , horses , dogs and baseball !!!

Homer , we all go thru these spells and it dampins our enthusiasim , but we also have to fight thru the funk ( as EZ puts it ) . It aint like anyones been killing thier books around here but a small precentage of folks and from what I read thier mostly contraian players . Its just time to relax my friend and get your mojo back !

G.L. fats12 , lets getem !

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
          " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Working...
          X