Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bigstick,

I sent you an e-mail.

Also why would you care if Alatex posted plays were correct or not if you're not willing to share them?

Comment

The reason I asked is because I had seen some plays on the consensus that were incorrect prior to that. The reason I was curious is becuase Alatex sent me (and everyone else i guess?)an email warning about giving the plays to consensus services. So I have been checking what I get against the consensus plays every night for fun because I hate consensus services. I don't know what is going on, however, because sometimes they are right and sometimes they are not.
      I won't give out his plays to anyone. I subscribe to a couple of different services and pay them good money for thier picks. I don't think it is right for me to give them away and it would probably cause them to start losing knowing my luck. Plus, he would cut me off if he found out, which wouldn't be hard to figure out if he came to this forum.

Have a good day fellas, I have a tee time at 12 and have to go.

peace

Comment

Hope someone blocks him from using the forum.
        sigpic

Comment

bigstick,

Have you e-mailed me before?

So you believe other services that you pay for will lose if you share them?

And I'm not sure how Alatex would know who you were by coming to this forum.

Comment

Ok, here's the bottom line:
            ALL of Alatex's plays are 10* (that means regular 1 unit plays)
            Once in a while, maybe 5 times a yr per sport, he puts out 20* (that only means that they should be considered a Double your regular play)
            Each day, however, he does put out a Super play (just for marketing purposes) that he considers the top play of the day. (But it is almost always a 10*, except when he really is putting out a 20*, in that case that would be it)
            Whenever, Monte puts out the Service Plays, you just have to know how to decipher them. The Super Play is what the report designates as a 20*(eventhough, it actually is only a 10* regular play, except at those special times) and any additional plays are also 10* regular plays.

Bigstick: your last post was very troubling. Bettors Chat is not a consensus service in that he does NOT charge anyone for the info he receives nor can he guarantee it, so you should NOT hate him or this forum. It is as fair as it can be.
            Bigstick, it is your duty to contribute everything you can here like everyone else. A lot of posters here pay for services and post the plays. That's what it's all about...to HELP each other to beat their man. Obviously, you come here to get good info and it is your responsibility to reciprocate. IF, you choose not to post the info that you have, I second Art's motion to have you banned.
            Please share and Monte can show you how to hide your profile info.
            Good luck!

Comment

Well said Bullseye.

It is not a requirement for everyone to contribute on this forum, but if you visit regularly, you are gaining a substantial amount of knowledge and great picks from cappers like the Tipster, wayne, ***, etc, etc, etc, etc. There are also many others who contribute services, trends, and other information that makes this forum awesome! If you are subscribing to Alatex's services, great! Should you post those plays or share them with the administrator to include in the service reports? Well, that's up to you, but there are many visitors who would benefit from them, just like you benefit from everyone else's hard work and contributions on this forum.

either way, best of luck!
              Good Luck!!
              ~MrCC

Comment

Working...
              X