Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alatex

I don't know why everyone wants Alatexs plays for. They being
    overdue might cost you alot more money down the road.
    Everyone said Phil Sr. was due in college football during the
    season. It never happened.

This is how good Alatex is this Jan. in hoops.

NBA - 20 - 0-3
    10 - 4-1
    5 - 1-2

College - 20 - 1-7
    10 - 3-4
    5 - 6-6

If your fading his 20's in the NBA and fading all his college plays
    then I guess you would want his plays. Sometimes people that
    keep betting a service because there due end up running out
    of money to bet before it happens.

Shit, I would rather bet Phil Jr.s plays than Alatexs.
    Last edited by mbates; 01-30-2003, 07:02 PM.

Valuable info. Thanks.
    sigpic

Comment

????????:confused:

Vegasinsider.com's home page states that he is 49-29 in college hoops for the year

Comment

sorry, month of Jan.

Comment

http://www.thesportsmonitor.com
          NCAA 51-27
          NBA 21-16
          but has been cold of late

Comment

bad info

Mbates,
            Your numbers are not correct. I am a longtime Alatex subscriber, and he does not rate his plays that way at all. I assume you are getting them from a consensus report, which are not always correct. Alatex does not rate plays 5-10-20, only 10-20, and he is 2-0 on 20's in basketball all year. He is having a great college baskteball season again this year.
            I learned a long time ago not to trust consensus reports. They make up records and services all the time. A few years back, one consensus service always had Champion and Executive as there top two services. Guess who ran Champion and Executive? Yep, the consensus service.
            I see them all the time where they list records for the services on the reports, and ALL the services are winning... That never happens on a legit monitor report... But why would you buy consensus picks from a consensus of losers??

peace

Comment

Thanks for the info Bigstick. Yes, I bought a consensus service
              for the year. This will probably be my last purchase of one.
              Thanks for coming to bat for Alatex, because they have always
              been one of the better basketball services. Can you give me
              the real web page for them. Is it alatexsports.com? Even though
              I been winning by fading the 20's of been getting from the
              consensus service. Did they even have a 20 star on Denver
              last night? Somebody posts a 20 star from them everynight
              here, and based on you saying they only had 2 of them all
              year so far, that's enough to tell me I getting screwed by the
              consensus service that I bought. Bigstick, do you subscribe to
              Alatex service direct or do you have a legit consensus that
              you use? That's why this is a great site, people like bigstick
              help out people that are being taken advantage of.

Comment

Yes the plays we get here on the board are correct, but they come late.......he had denver, oregon and portland last night:eek:

Comment

At his website, it says that he has a "super play" every day. Wouldn't that be his 20* for the day? For Wednesday the 29th, I saw that he had a 20* on Youngstown St. This is what was on his site yesterday:

" I had a tough night last night with the 1/2 points killing me. The super play was on Youngstown St."

So, it looks to me that pick was right. Also, last night reports showed that he had a 20*Denver, and 10*Portland and Oregon. On his site for yesterday he also said:

"I have Thursday's Super play today plus two additional winners in college hoops!!!"

So, that seems to line up (although, we don't know what he said he took). Bigstick, I also would be interested to see if the picks that you are buying directly from Alatex match the service reports sent from BC. Thanks for your input!
                  Good Luck!!
                  ~MrCC

Comment

How can the plays be correct here if bigstick is saying Alatex
                    has had only two 20's all year. There's a 20 star posted here almost everynight? Something isn't adding up.

Comment

well, what I'm saying is that he has a "super play" every night. If he only has 10's and 20's, wouldn't the "super play" have to be a 20? Or, would that be a BIGGER 10?
                      Good Luck!!
                      ~MrCC

Comment

Let's see what Bigstick has to say since he obviouly is paying for his plays. What is Alatexs direct website?

Comment

alatexsports.com is what I've been looking at this morning. That's the only one I know of...
                          Good Luck!!
                          ~MrCC

Comment

Guys you have to do a search sometimes to check out info.

I searched the site for bigsticks post and came up with the following:

http://www.bettorschat.com/vbportal/...1338#post11338

Why is he asking for Alatex hoops on 1-19-03 if he gets them himself? And Alatex has had more than 2 20* plays this year. His plays are 10* 20* and Superplays. I'm not sure what the rating for a superplay is either, but I would assume its at least a 20*.

I'm starting to believe that this guy is Alatex himself or a good friend of his.

Also why doesn't this guy send me Alatex so I can get the correct plays out to everyone if they aren't right?

Comment

not alatex

Like I said earlier, I am a direct subscriber of Alatex, don't actually know the guy other than thru email. I have been getting his plays for a couple of years now. Last year was great in football and basketball, this year football was bad, but basketball is great.
                              And yes, I did ask for his plays a few weeks ago because I wanted to see if the consensus service had the same plays I got. I just found this board and had been watching.
                              Like I said last night, when I get the plays direct from him, they are all rated 10 or 20*. The super play is marked, but rated a 10*. I have never gotten a 5* play. The only two 20* I got were early in January.
                              It seems like some nights the consensus service is correct, but on others it is not. Last night it was, two nights ago the plays were not. One Saturday, it listed Temple as a play and Tennessee as a game of the year, but neither one of those were right.
                              I was one of those people that fell for the Champion/Executive scam a few years ago when I susbscribed to a consensus service. They are sneaky and right up there with Fiest and Root in my book. I would never trust them at all.

peace

Comment

Working...
                              X