No announcement yet.

Monday Baseball............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Ez, just one more question ...what about on + lines ...say a 3 star play...would you wager 3 units or again enough to win 3 units which in this case would be less than 3 units?...thanks again and keep up the great work.

Comment

Good luck EZ

Comment

Mission, on underdog lines you lay 3 to win 6 for example, if ezwinners had a 3 unit play on Boston +200 lets say. So bet $300 to win $600.

Comment

Thanks Leo!

Mission365,

On plus lines wager 3 units. So if the line is +$125, wager $300 to win $375.
          Good luck,
          John

Comment

Thanks Handi, we were typing at the same time!
            Good luck,
            John

Comment

Thanks guys...appreciate the help!

Comment

way to go ez

Nice call on that over
                Every Man Dies, But not every Man Lives!!!

Comment

Sorry about that EZ

I looked at the score wrong. I apoligize buddy. I was not trying to be a smart ass.

Sorry
                  Every Man Dies, But not every Man Lives!!!

Comment

Sorry, I thought I hat the new thread button.
                    Last edited by maxell; 04-19-2004, 07:01 PM.

Comment

John (EZ):

I have something to ask in regards to the two questions that Mission365 posed to you (I PASTED THEM BELOW).

For explanation purposes, let's assume that ONE of your stars equals a $100 betting unit.
                      Could I just "risk" $100 per star on both favorites and dogs instead of laying more for favorites?
                      For example this is what I have been doing on favorites:
                      Say that you give out your picks and one of those plays is 2 stars on the Cubs at odds of (-180)..........I just risk $200 to win $111.10 instead of risking $360 to win $200.
                      Next, this is what I have been doing on dogs:
                      Say you give out your picks and one of them is 2 stars on the Expos at odds of (+150)........I just risk $200 to win $300.

SHOULD I CHANGE HOW I'M BETTING THE FAVORITES TO WHAT YOU DESCRIBED TO Mission365?..........and should I keep betting the dogs like I have?

Thanks for your help!

Bennojd
                      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      question #1 from Mission365:
                      Hi EZ, just joined the forum and have been following your picks for a while...realy appreciate you posting them...just a quick question...you have a 5 star rating system and does that mean that you wager 5 units on a 5 star play and so on...example...if you have a 3 star play on Boston at -180...does that mean you wager three units on that game or do you wager enough money to win 3 units? Thanks

answer from ez winners:
                      Mission365,
                      You would wager enough to win 3 units. So if the line is -$180, you would lay $540 to win $300. Good luck today!
                      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      question #2 from Mission365:
                      Thanks Ez, just one more question ...what about on + lines ...say a 3 star play...would you wager 3 units or again enough to win 3 units which in this case would be less than 3 units?...thanks again and keep up the great work.

answer from ez winners:
                      Mission365,
                      On plus lines wager 3 units. So if the line is +$125, wager $300 to win $375.

answer from handicapthis:
                      Mission, on underdog lines you lay 3 to win 6 for example, if ezwinners had a 3 unit play on Boston +200 lets say. So bet $300 to win $600.
                      Last edited by Bennojd; 04-20-2004, 08:40 AM.
                      Quote from author Peter Marshall: "If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for everything."

Comment

Working...
                      X