X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pirate's plays

regular - cleveland (-104)
    regular - houston/milwaukee over 9.5 (+108)

sorry its been posted already my fault

Comment

Ripple?????? is that Feist play u posted considered to be his top play? Thanks

Comment

anyone have any of these
        Tim Trushel,
        Rob Veno,
        Alatex,
        Ted servansky,who ******
        Bryan Leonard,

regarding feist under play thats how i got it not to sure sorry ill check around to see if anyone else knows ..feist has about 15 packages a day ill look for u

Comment

iqpicks.com

MLB
          3* Chicago WS +130
          3* Minnesota -110
          3* Boston -155

Comment

Stan Lisowski NBA 5 Star

5 Star Utah Jazz
            4 Star Denver Nuggets
            3 Star Mil. Bucks

Comment

Bryan Leonard
              4 devils ML
              3 Bjays, Hawks, nuggets

Comment

ASA

ANY WORD ON ASA NBA GOY YET?

THANKS

Comment

REGARDING PIRATE PLAYS

IM ONLY STATING WHAT I SEE IN ANOTHER SITE..GUYS PEOPLE ARE BASHING THE HELL OUT OF THIS GUY PIRATE..THEY SAY HIS RECORD IS FULL OF SHIT..AND THEY ARE HIS UNCLES PLAYS AND WHEN THEY LOSE 2 DAYS LATER HE TELLS EVERYONE THAT THEY WIN..I CANT POST THE OTHER SITE BUT SOME GUYS NO WHERE IT IS..THERE HAS TO BE ABOUT 25 POST ALL BASHING HIS RECORD ..I HAVE NO CLUE WHO PIRATE IS ALL I CAN SAY I SEEN HIM POST PLAYS A FEW WEEKS AGO AND THEY ALL WERE BAD...SO I JUST WANTED TO LET PEOPLE KNOW SO THEY DONT JUMP ON HIS BANDWAGON CAUSE HE POSTED HE WENT 14-1 THANKS AND GOOD LUCK

Comment

anyone have SGH?????
                    We will show that we really didnt need A-Rod

Comment

Re: REGARDING PIRATE PLAYS

Originally posted by Ripple
                      IM ONLY STATING WHAT I SEE IN ANOTHER SITE..GUYS PEOPLE ARE BASHING THE HELL OUT OF THIS GUY PIRATE..THEY SAY HIS RECORD IS FULL OF SHIT..AND THEY ARE HIS UNCLES PLAYS AND WHEN THEY LOSE 2 DAYS LATER HE TELLS EVERYONE THAT THEY WIN..I CANT POST THE OTHER SITE BUT SOME GUYS NO WHERE IT IS..THERE HAS TO BE ABOUT 25 POST ALL BASHING HIS RECORD ..I HAVE NO CLUE WHO PIRATE IS ALL I CAN SAY I SEEN HIM POST PLAYS A FEW WEEKS AGO AND THEY ALL WERE BAD...SO I JUST WANTED TO LET PEOPLE KNOW SO THEY DONT JUMP ON HIS BANDWAGON CAUSE HE POSTED HE WENT 14-1 THANKS AND GOOD LUCK
                      i stated that awhile ago and the plays are complete bullshit, there is no uncle, there is no anything, he just makes shit up

i questioned him several times and he never answered me

as a matter of fact he did basically what i did, post plays with no record.

he would go like 5-8, but stress he won his 3 strong plays. it became to hard to follow him because he posted plays 2 mins before tip and about 15 games a night.

people there followed this guy religiously and would lose their asses off and it was sad to see

he would have his good 13-3 nights, followed by alot of 5-10, 3-12 nights....

smells funny to me, youd be better off following a handicapper then following that guy, it always looked strange to me, he was giving out wisguy plays for free???? you tell me that aint some of the dumbest shit ever
                      Success will be the best revenge

Comment

NOW HE;S TRYING TO SELL HIS PICKS IM TOLD HES TRYING TO USE BRIAN MAC PLAYS AND SELL THEM IM CURIOUS WHAT BRIAN MAC HAS TONIGHT ..SEANIE U SEEN ALL THAT BASHING AT THE OTHER SITE..ITS THE MAIN TOPIC ALL DAY

Comment

dave cokin has his nba game of the year anyone have it?! :D

Comment

coming from a bullshitter, i think he is a bullshitter and was finally exposed

i never knew what to think of him because it always looked real strange to me.

i see what was goin on i glanced at it and said FINALLY SOMEONE HAD THE BALLS TO SAY SOMETHING TO THIS GUY

i always asked questions and he never responded

i could never follow his record because he posted like 20 games a day it got to be just to much, if hes a fraud let him go. hes not going to make it in this biz for 3 reasons

hes prolly just bullshit, and i know bullshit, because i am bullshit, i can smell my people a mile away.

but when i hype a game, it delievers at around 70%, when he hyped a game, fade it and fade it fast

the guy never claimed to lose, he was always buying 2, 3, 4, 20, points, no matter what he had, he won
                            Success will be the best revenge

Comment

NetProphet

MLB:

Montreal (Patterson) +115 over NY Mets (Leiter)
                              NY Mets/Montreal UNDER 9' -115
                              San Fran (Reuter) +115 over San Diego (Lawrence)
                              Toronto (Halladay) +145 over Boston (Martinez)

NBA:

Houston +6 over Utah

Comment

LARRY NESS GOM

UTAH JAZZ

Comment

Working...
                                X