X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday's Service Plays

Post Here

Boxer

Anyone with Boxer's plays for today? Thanks in advance.

-LM1

Comment

Stan Lasowski, Mike Lee or JB Sports

or anyone else that knows what they are doing!

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Yesterday there was some question as to *********** Record for MLB...this is from their site...does not include 04/09/04

03/30/04

Devil Rays +215 ( 1* ) W

04/04/04 ( +2.15*s )

Balt Orioles +185 ( 1* ) W

Red Sox /Orioles U- 7½ ( 1* ) L

04/05/04 ( +3*s )

White Sox -110 ( 2* ) L

Twins -138 ( 1* ) W

Cubs / Reds Under 8½ ( 2* ) L

04/06/04 ( -0. 20*s)

Red Sox -1½ -125 ( 1* ) W

Mariners -120 ( 2* ) L

Tigers +185 ( 1* ) W

Cardinals -180 ( 2* ) L

04/07/04 ( -3. 35*s)

White Sox -113 ( 4* ) W

Athletics -1½ -120 ( 3* ) L

Phillies -142 ( 3* ) W

Yankees -1½ -145 ( 3* ) L

Braves -153 ( 2* ) W

04/08/04 ( -2. 30*s)

Royals -155 ( 3* ) L

Cardinals -177 ( 2* ) L

Giants +130 ( 2* ) L

Mariners -129 ( 4* ) L

Rockies +147 ( 2* ) L

Mets / Braves Over 9½ ( 2* ) W

04/09/04 ( -17. 65*s)
        GLTA

Comment

Entire Card Sat. The two 5* plays helped out. As most of you know I always start off shaky then come out screaming for big wins.

Baseball - 917 Chicago White Sox @ New York Yankees Under 10 ( 2* )

Baseball - 917 Minnesota Twins - B Radke -115 ( 2* )

Baseball - 929 Anaheim Angels - J Lackey -123 ( 3* )

Baseball - 913 San Francisco Giants - K Rueter +124 ( 2* )

Baseball - 915 Colorado Rockies - D Stark +144 ( 2* )

Comment

ASA

Can anyone get ASA NBA game of the year 7* ?

Comment

Any one Have Cash Pomers Play Up in Canada

Thanks

Comment

NSA

MLB

10* Cubs +105

5* Seattle +115

NBA

20* Miami -9- Blow out game

10* Toronto +12

2* Golden St +5

NHL

5* Montreal +145
                GLTA

Comment

dude, isnt that yesterdays plays by NSA? got todays to post please?

Comment

will check it out...that is what I got from an email this morning...EVERYONE pleae hold til I can verify
                    GLTA

Comment

NSA

sorry everyone that is Fridays Plays
                      GLTA

Comment

NSA

20* Wizards +3
                        10* Utah -4.5
                        5* Portland +5
                        "Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut"

Comment

WinOnBaseball

Season record: 4-15 -13.02 UNITS

PREFACE: Thank you for your interest in WinOnBaseball.com. Please visit our About Us page to review my handicapping philosophy. As explained on the page, one factor in my handicapping involves an extensive analysis of the pitching/batting matchup. Part of my analysis involves studying the critucal pitching statistics of Control Rate, HR Rate, Dominance Rate, and Command Ratio, among others, which do not show up in traditional box scores. Rather than expound on these invididual stats in my write-ups, I will often refer to them collectively as a pitcher's "skill set." You can rest assured that this analysis is performed on every game, even though I may not specifically refer to them.

All lines from Pinnacle Sports, effective as of 4/10/2004, 2:11:30 AM - PST. Listed pitchers must start.

Three plays for Saturday:

OVER 9.5 -110 NYM (LEITER)/MON (PATTERSON) - 1 UNIT - 4:05pm Pacific

Both starters are considered flyball pitchers. With the short fences, this presents a problem for those types of pitchers. Moreover, Leiter has been experiencing a decrease in his command rate over the last few years, which should mean a lot of baserunners in a hitter's park. Additionally, Leiter was hit by a line drive in his last spring training start, and reports have said that his vsion is not 100%. Both teams have questionable bullpens, which should aid in pushing this one over.

OVER 8.5 -116 SF (RUETER)/SD (LAWRENCE) - 1 UNIT - 7:05pm Pacific

Lawrence gave up 1 ER and picked up a win in his first start against the Dodgers, but it wasn't very impressive. He only pitched 5 innings and allowed 8 hits and 10 baserunners. Combine that with his terrible spring and deteriorating skill set, and you have a pitcher that isn't very good. Rueter has followed a similar pattern. A terrible spring and declining skill set. He gave up 2 ER in 6 IP in his first outing, but got out of bases loaded jams in two of those innings. Gvae up 3 walks and struck out no one. He has had some decent success against the Pads, but the deterioration in skills will catch up to him. Petco Park projects to be a pitcher's park, but in this instance, I don't think it will save the two starters in this one.

CHW (BUEHRLE) +153 over NYY (DePaula) - 1 UNIT - 10:05am Pacific

Taking this one based mostly on value. Buehrle looks to be better this year with his much improved control, and he's had success against the Yankee hitters in the past, although it's a small sample size. Bullpen needs work, but I'm hoping the Sox can get enough off of DePaula. DePaula is the Yanks' top pitching prospect, whose best pitch is his heater. As of last year, he only had two pitches to work with, but was working on developing a third. Sox still have a pretty powerful lineup, and I like their matchup here
                          GLTA

Comment

Techster1

Thanks for NSA correction
                            GLTA

Comment

SportsGuru COMP

Free picks are 50-33 (+32.43 units) in 2004. They are currently on a 8-2 run.

Free 2-unit NBA Freebie for April 10th:

Take Utah -4.5 vs. Houston

Houston clinched a playoff spot with last night's win vs. Denver and thus will have a letdown here. The home team has won all three matchups between these 2 this season though Utah holds a 2-1 ATS advantage. Utah has covered vs. the Rockets in 3 of the last 4 actually overall and I expect Utah to continue their hard effort to finish up the season as Jerry Sloan may win Coach of the Year for the job he has done with this squad. Take Utah at home where they are 23-16 ATS as they chalk up another one with a 9 point victory
                              GLTA

Comment

Working...
                              X