A final THANK YOU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A final THANK YOU

I just wanted to say that it was a pleasure coming here every day and posting my picks. You guys are the classiest group of gamblers i have ever been around and i never thought i would find a forum where my wins would be appreicated and my losses tolerated. As any of the cappers here will tell you, the constant praise is more motivating than anything else, even money.

I will be around for now, but just as an observer and perhaps an occasional capper if i see something i cannot avoid and think it will help the forum. Otherwise, i will leave the baseball season , nba playoffs, and nhl playoff to those who know what they are doing and i will return in college football season where i actually may know what i am doing.

As i have said many times, this past college basketball season was my best ever percentagewise, at least for the big plays. I had been around 60%, but 67% (ok, i am rounding up a little) is insane and i attribute it to the fact that so often, you guys would influence a play here and there. See ya again in college football season............
    thanks for all the kind words
    b

Great Job Shorty, your picks were great........

Comment

Great job Shorty
      1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Two Words :

" Class Act "

And a very big-part of our success here !

G.L.

***MMM***

" The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

homer......mmm

you 2 know that the reason i even started posting was the 2 of you, i have said that many times.........i can't wait for college football season and i do not even dare to try and compete with you 2 (and the other year-round cappers) in the other sports.........i will do my best to thank you whenever i can

as fate would have it, i have only made 2 baseball wagers, a per-season winner from you MMM and baltimore opening night from you homer (of course, i loved boston).............the 2 of you (and wayne and ez) have won my so much money, which includes all the times i have wanted to take one team and not taken them b/c you were on the opponent..........homer, thanks for the early lesson on the lakers this year!!!!!!!!!

keep up the good work
          b

Comment

shorty

Thanks again for sharing your winners!

Comment

Great job Shorty!!
              Good luck,
              John

Comment

Enjoyed your threads

Shorty you made things exciting with your confidence and anaylis of your selections. I think your confidence in your own selections was the key to your successful college basketball season! Keep up the great work and hope to hear from you soon! By the way who do you like tonight, just kidding!

Krunch :D

Comment

3000 thank yous!

Shorty,

I want to say thank you from those of us out here who are 'slient profitable observers'. I do not know much about basketball, but after finding this site during the end of the football season and watching your basketball picks win consistently for a few weeks I decided to give your picks a shot.

Actually, I must say I was as impressed with your demeanor than your picks. I pegged you as a CLASS ACT, and that's why I got decided to get involved.

Anyway, I ran off 7 straight winning weeks due mostly to your 10*. I ended up +3,000, in a sport which I do not usually participate. For this, I thank you!!!!

I do not baseball, and I will check out the site for help with the triple crown and I'll fully engage for football. Heck, I may even toss out a few posts of my own.

However, I can't thank you enough. And thanks to EZ and the other prognosticators who consistently post and accurately carry their records from day to day. YOU GUYS ARE GREAT - AND I CAN"T WAIT FOR FOOTBALL.

Again, 3000 kudos to YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!! THANK YOU!!!! THANK YOU!!!!

PS - My cousin also thanks you, 1000 times. He doesn't do basketball either, but after watching 4 straight winning weeks from me, he locked in on the last 3!

Gratefully,

Doctor Z

Comment

GREAT job & Congrats!

Comment

holla
                      Success will be the best revenge

Comment

Thanks Shorty!

Comment

Good job shorty. Make sure you post every so often so we know you're ok.

Comment

great job

looking forward to next year :D

Comment

Working...
                            X