X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MESSAGE FOR ROCKO

Rocko,
    Is there anyway you can have your friend email me NSA's plays Regularly. In return I can email you Tony Campone's plays from VSI as well as his ZEBRA PLAYS which are for his private late phone service clients, and I happen to be one. I would like to trade the picks with you and your buddy who gets NSA's plays. Let me know what you think. My email is E-mails aren't allowed on the site
    Thanks!
    Last edited by BettorsChat; 04-01-2004, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Re: MESSAGE FOR ROCKO

Originally posted by NolanSharpe
      Rocko,
      Is there anyway you can have your friend email me NSA's plays Regularly. In return I can email you Tony Campone's plays from VSI as well as his ZEBRA PLAYS which are for his private late phone service clients, and I happen to be one. I would like to trade the picks with you and your buddy who gets NSA's plays. Let me know what you think.
      Thanks!
      WHY DON'T YOU JUST PUT ALL THE PICKS RIGHT HERE???
      Last edited by BettorsChat; 04-01-2004, 03:55 PM.

Comment

nolansharpe

hmmm i might be way off but his first post and tryin to get nsa and someone's email, ya maybe work for them?...who are u that we can trust ya?...what ya veterans on BC think?

Comment

spark

smell somethin funny w/ him or thinkin i'm out of line?

Comment

Re: spark

Originally posted by djlivejive
            smell somethin funny w/ him or thinkin i'm out of line?
            NO WAY ARE YOU OUT OF LINE...I KNOW I WOULD NOT DO IT...

Comment

any idiot who can afford the zebra plays can blatantly pay for NSA's service easily. one zebra play costs more than the subscription for the rest of NSA's season. he is definitely a f*cking spy, working for that fuckhead David Klek. dont be taken in by those scammers

Comment

No Problem Eric that's what this site is for. T-N-T Sports Picks play today:

3* Blues +125
                2* Kings +6

GL

Comment

Originally posted by khurdt
                  any idiot who can afford the zebra plays can blatantly pay for NSA's service easily. one zebra play costs more than the subscription for the rest of NSA's season. he is definitely a f*cking spy, working for that fuckhead David Klek. dont be taken in by those scammers
                  DON'T YOU WORRY MY FRIEND...DJ AND I HAVE GOOD SNIFFERS...SOMETHING DOES NOT SOUND RIGHT IT USUALLY ISN'T...THANKS FOR THE INPUT...I HAD NO IDEA OF THIS....

Comment

THE SPORTS GURU

Free picks are 43-31 (+23.8 units) in 2004.

Free 2-unit NBA Freebie for April 1st:

Take Portland -3 @ Philadelphia

Portland is 27-14 ATS since 2000 when they are giving between 2-3.5 points on the road. The Sixers without Iverson should struggle hard here as they face a red hot Darius Miles who had a career high last night against Boston. Portland will force the tempo on Philly and it will prove to be too much as they win on the road by 8.

Comment

Mejia's Selections

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By Tony Mejia
                      This feature has accurately predicted the winner of over 70 percent of games in each of the last two seasons.
                      Last night: 8-2 | Week to date: 18-4 | Season record: 702-381 (64.8 %)

Thursday, April 1, 2004
                      NBA Regular Season
                      Portland Trailblazers 93 Philadelphia 76ers 89
                      Dallas Mavericks 107 Sacramento Kings 101
                      Los Angeles Lakers 97 Houston Rockets 87

Comment

spark, got VSI's picks to post? i dont really want it coz i've learnt that apart from foote the other cappers on the list are all made up,wit only nsa being half decent. but it'll really piss off those sniffing dogs, and the biggest dog of all, david klek!

Comment

By Tony Mejia

This feature has accurately predicted the winner of over 70 percent of games in each of the last two seasons. Last night: 1-1 | Week to date: 1-1 | Season to date: 3,602-1,300 (73.5 %)
                          2004 Conference tournaments: 129-55 (70.1 %) | 2004 NIT: 30-7 (81.1%) | 2004 NCAA Tournament: 41-20 (67.2%) | 2003 Season record: 3,294-1,246 (72.6%)
                          Thursday, April 1, 2004
                          NCAA Tournaments
                          Michigan 74 Rutgers 69

Comment

OCD 5* NIT anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by khurdt
                              spark, got VSI's picks to post? i dont really want it coz i've learnt that apart from foote the other cappers on the list are all made up,wit only nsa being half decent. but it'll really piss off those sniffing dogs, and the biggest dog of all, david klek!
                              I lost my contact that had them...I reached out last night for them and got no-where...I would love to lay thm right here right now....

Comment

jrtips

anyone ever heard of these guys or have any of their picks?any info. would be nice.the reason i ask is because i suspect they have a fraudiulent record along with NSA and a few others at nevadasportsmonitor.com..they have supposedly "monitored" NSA at around 70% for the season which we all know is total bullshit.i think the whole thing is a scam.

and VSI definitely is one.i think you guys are right the guy about this nolansharpe guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X