X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spark!

Originally posted by SPARK
    RICK, I SWEAR I HAVE NEVER HEARD A BAD THING ABOUT BOXER...
    THOSE GUYS ARE SO HARD TO FIND IN THIS BUSINESS....
    Trust your judgment !! Thanks Again..... Jonnie can you post some of their records???? Thanks
    Black-Cat
    "Bruno Titalia is a Pimp" "It was Bazzini all along"

Comment

• did anyone get c-luck?

Comment

• Re: TONY GEORGE GAME OF THE YEAR

Originally posted by Ripple
        AS I STATED LAST WEEK WHEN TONY HAS GOY OR GAME OF THE WEEKOR GAME OF THE MONTH THERE IS NO ONE ONE BETTER THAN HIM
        HIS GOY IS DALLAS MAVS TONIGHT

PLUS HE HAS 1 * RUTGERS USE HIM HE'S THE BEST WHEN IT COMES TO TO GAMES LIKE THIS

***RIPPLE...YOU ARE THE MAN! THANKS BRO. I AM POUNDING THIS ONE! DO YOU HAVE HIS MLB SERVICE AS WELL?

Comment

• oh, he has lost some goy plays. i have even bought some of them. i think he will lose this one tonight for sure.

Comment

• Congrats !!!

GOODFELLAS TOTAL OF THE YR
            G.F HAS THE UNDER 220 IN THE MAVS,KINGS GAME.TOTAL GOY

Congratulations to the F*in Hooples who gave this game out . Here's a tip for you ..... Consider an under in a Raptor - Piston game with a favorable situation , you Game of the Year Jerkoffs . You have no idea as to what you're doing . Dallas / Sacramento Under .... You greasy bastards bet the over .

Anyway who could trust an outfit that calls themselves " Goodfellas " ? Like they give a shit about making money for anyone but themselves .

Go scam another chatroom. 182 Points after 3 Quarters .... An here we have yet another disgrace to the handicapping Biz.

Comment

• goodfellas total GOY

not including overtime that was the highest scoring NBA game of the entire season at 244 points.

a game of the year means it is your strongest pick of the season..so their strongest total of the year was basically the highest scoring game in the league all year long and they picked the under.

i don't wanna bash anyone for posting picks..not my intention.just pointing out once again that this game of the year crap is bullshit

Comment

• GOY stands for

Game Of Yuck!!!!!!!!!Run the Other way as soon as possible when you generally see a GOY,peace and out,biaggio

Comment

Working...
                X