This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CRUSH IT YO!!!

YO DOG- Slow up on the chat --- and speed up on G-Tech!!!!!

Take it to the bank eyeeeeeeeeetttt!!!!!
    Born in the Bronx!!!!!

Comment

• mary

still looking for dr. bob?

Comment

• Originally posted by Intraware1
        i wasn't trying to come off as foul mouthed...but he posted the wrong play...i corrected him by saying it was the wrong play (and nothing more)...and then proceeded to post the CORRECT play....then he comes back over the top about 5 minutes later...by posting the WRONG play for a 2nd time....go back and read the thread.....
        WHERE DID I POST THE WRONG PLAY FOR THE SECOND TIME?? NOW YOUR PISSING ME OFF...INSTEAD OF TELLING US ABOUT ALL THESE PLAYS YOU GET WHY NOT HELP US HERE INSTEAD OF TAKING....THIS WAS THE FIRST PLAY I EVER POSTED THAT WAS NOT CORRECT AND I HAVE TO LISTEN TO THIS SHIT??? I AM HERE EVERY FUCKING NIGHT FOR HOURS GETTING PLAYS FOR YOU...YES FOR YOU BECAUSE I HAVE THE DAMN THINGS ALREADY. JUST DO NOT TAKE ANY MORE OF MY PLAYS
        Last edited by Spark; 03-26-2004, 11:36 PM.

Comment

• spark no matter where u go there is goingn to be haters, i got this surveyor cock blaster riding my dick now because he cant pick a winner

just brush it off, its 1 person out of what about 10,000? hes a small % of anyone who matters
          Success will be the best revenge

Comment

• THANKS SEAN..BUT IT UPSETS ME THAT I TOLD EVERYONE HERE THAT HE DID NOT MEAN ANYTHING BY IT AND I DEFENDED THE GUY AND THEN HE PROCEEDS TO SAY SHIT LIKE I POSTED THE WRONG PLAY TWICE. HE SHOULD HAVE LEFT ME OUT OF IT IF HE HAD A BEEF HERE WITH SOMEONE ELSE. HELL WITH IT. I COULD TRULY UNDERSTAND IT MORE IF HE WAS A GIVER INSTEAD OF A TAKER. 153 POSTS WERE MADE HERE TODAY AND NOT ONE FROM HIM GIVING US ONE PLAY. AND THEN HE SAYS HE GETS ALL THESE SERVICES THAT NO ONE ELSE GETS. WHEN HE COME UP HERE THE VERY FIRST TIME AND SAID THAT HE HAD THE CORRECT PLAY..I CHECKED MY REPORT AND IT STILL SAID GT UNDER....WHICH WON BY THE WAY AND UAB LOST....BUT ANYWAY I DID LOOK AT THE REPORT AND GT UNDER WAS STILL THERE...THEN HE CAME BACK WITH HIS CUSSING AT ME AND I LOOKED AGAIN AND IT WAS GONE FROM MY REPORT...MAKES YOU WONDER WHO HE REALLY IS DOESN'T IT????
            THANKS AGAIN SEAN AND I HOPE YOU HAD A LUCKIER NIGHT THAN ME.

HANDI....THANKS BUDDY...YOU ARE A DYNAMITE GUY.....

Comment

• complete bullshit man, he dont get anything

if he did u know hed post it so he would feel important, just another one of us that looks for ur posts.

i had about a break even night

u gotta wonder who everyone is.....
              Success will be the best revenge

Comment

• hey spark, thanx for the good work, what happened today was unfortunate. hopefully we can all move on. and make some dough on saturday, glad to see you ang wg patched things up. by the way i knew that hthis was a hell uv a guy. bol gc

Comment

• Originally posted by goldencontender
                  hey spark, thanx for the good work, what happened today was unfortunate. hopefully we can all move on. and make some dough on saturday, glad to see you ang wg patched things up. by the way i knew that hthis was a hell uv a guy. bol gc
                  YES HE IS AND YES YOU SAID SO BEFORE...WE WILL MOVE ON AND I AM GLAD WE SETTLED THINGS WITH WG ALSO..DAMN, I HATE THIS BICKERING..I AM GETTING TOO OLD FOR THIS...LOL....THANKS gc,

Comment

• Spark,

Don't worry about it because if the play is wrong its not your fault. It's the fault of your source. And I would say that the majority of the services plays you put out are right. If there wrong at anytime then like I said its the source you use or the service is putting out false plays trying to find out how to cut the consenus people off which again wouldn't be your fault.

Comment

Working...
                    X