Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THANKS RIPPLE...BUT WHAT I THINK THEY MEANT WAS THE WAY HE DID IT...IF YOU SAID I POSTED A WRONG PLAY WOULD SAY IT LIKE THIS???

that fucking ASA 5* is WRONG.....dont know where you getting your info from...but its not the correct play...their 5* WAS UAB

NO BIG DEAL....LET'S MOVE ON...

Comment

• ripple he didnt have to say it in such a foul mouthed way, that was my beef, we are all in this together, to beat the book
      Success will be the best revenge

Comment

• Originally posted by SPARK
        THANKS RIPPLE...BUT WHAT I THINK THEY MEANT WAS THE WAY HE DID IT...IF YOU SAID I POSTED A WRONG PLAY WOULD SAY IT LIKE THIS???

that fucking ASA 5* is WRONG.....dont know where you getting your info from...but its not the correct play...their 5* WAS UAB

NO BIG DEAL....LET'S MOVE ON...
        SURE UR RIGHT BUT THIS GUY OR IMPOSTED IS NEW SO I WAS TRYING TO HELP HIM ALITLE BUT AFTER I READ HID F**** QUOTE UR RIGHT ...LETS GO TEXAS KANSAS & THE LAKERS

Comment

• animal

does anyone have animals * ratings
          thanks

Comment

• anyone with animals * ratings
            thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by DOGEMMITT1
              anyone with animals * ratings
              thanks
              SCROLL BACK LOL

Comment

• YOU THE BEST GUYS AND THANKS AGAIN....SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW....

Comment

• animal

yea, his website is calling for a 5*-hoping its GT

Comment

• Originally posted by SPARK
                    YOU THE BEST GUYS AND THANKS AGAIN....SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW....
                    NO NO NO THANK YOU MY FRIEND

Comment

• ripple im looking for the uab and g-tech star rating which is his 5 * can find when i scroll back
                      thanks man

Comment

• Originally posted by DOGEMMITT1
                        ripple im looking for the uab and g-tech star rating which is his 5 * can find when i scroll back
                        thanks man
                        YOU GOT TO LOOK FROM PAGE 1 HE HAS 3 PLAYS TONIGHT AND GT IS HIS BEST PLAY IM TOLD ..YOU JUST NEED TO LOOK AND SEE IF ITS CONFIRMED..I HAVE NO CLUE I DIDNT USE HIS PICKS TONIGHTS...GL AND WELCOME

Comment

• animal 5*

5* is g. tech

anyone have dr. bob's col play in one of the late games?

Comment

• i wasnt trying to come off as foul mouthed...but he posted the wrong play...i corrected him by saying it was the wrong play (and nothing more)...and then proceeded to post the CORRECT play....then he comes back over the top about 5 minutes later...by posting the WRONG play for a 2nd time....go back and read the thread.....
                            the original "HuskerFan"

Comment

• and 1 more thing to add...i do pay for services...i get guys NO ONE on here gets....DrTom/secret sports/skyline/winning margin and numerous others......ive posted tons on here before during football season...my guy gets ASA and EXECUTIVE DIRECT...none of this hand me down shit...so HANDICAP THIS...go crawl back under the rock you came from....
                              the original "HuskerFan"

Comment

• Originally posted by Intraware1
                                i wasnt trying to come off as foul mouthed...but he posted the wrong play...i corrected him by saying it was the wrong play (and nothing more)...and then proceeded to post the CORRECT play....then he comes back over the top about 5 minutes later...by posting the WRONG play for a 2nd time....go back and read the thread.....

hey man ur cool with me. lets just keep it chilly chill, ya nah im sayin my man.....keep up the good work

-Mac
                                Success will be the best revenge

Comment

Working...
                                X