This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cooler - Heads :

need to prevail here and take into account what it is really all about and try to sort what facts we do know .

UMreb said it nicely and I feel while its a shame it happened in the first-place it is after all just feelings being expressed about getting free selections from a service , while I place absolutely no value on them I guess some do.

One thing is certainly clear here :

This is not going to solve a thing , and can do much harm to the site and I for one do not want it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nuff said :

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
    " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Originally posted by voodootime
      I DONT GIVE A FUCK ... i aint doing ne thing wrong ... if i was doign sumtin wrong i wouldnt give it out ... but i KNOW i aint ... so i dont give a fuck .. ya know?
      If "udel" is some kind of institution for higher learning...

ask for a refund.
      The Rice Truck is NEVER Wrong!!!

Comment

shtu the fuck up .. ask animal if i have ANYTHING to do with him ... he will say no .. if ne thing im a client ... in my mind ur a dumb fuck and a piece of shit ... and u betta back the FUCK off of me .. damn ... i aint bout to rat nobody out for shit .. u get that straight .. peace bitch!!!! ...i even gave u my email addy .. fucking email me if u got a problem wit me .. DAMN .. i woulda PMed u but i coudlnt cause the site has them turned off .. i was trying to figure out if u wanted to share a package since u boguht animal ... get ya damn facts straight

Comment

bigjim

thinking the same thing

Comment

Originally posted by voodootime
            shtu the fuck up .. ask animal if i have ANYTHING to do with him ... he will say no .. if ne thing im a client ... in my mind ur a dumb fuck and a piece of shit ... and u betta back the FUCK off of me .. damn ... i aint bout to rat nobody out for shit .. u get that straight .. peace bitch!!!! ...i even gave u my email addy .. fucking email me if u got a problem wit me .. DAMN .. i woulda PMed u but i coudlnt cause the site has them turned off .. i was trying to figure out if u wanted to share a package since u boguht animal ... get ya damn facts straight
            An "8 Mile" inspired Haiku

Blah bliggity blah
            Bliggity blah bliggity
            Blah blah bliggity.
            The Rice Truck is NEVER Wrong!!!

Comment

Going NOWHERE here!

Comment

Working...
              X