• Ban Dirt...

nt
    Pre-ban 1-0 (+1.00)
    Post ban 6-4 (+3.90)

As part of my ongoing investigation:

Post from BTSF

From voodootime Wed. Mar. 10, 2004, 12:32

Quote:

"bought the card tonite ... after I saw a free play tomorrow ..
    hey animal email me sometime or IM me or somewhere we can talk on a consistent basis cause I know u don't check ur PM's too much .. thanks - voodoo

P.S. card looks good tonite"

Comment

So what are you trying to say Dirt? That voodoo was trolling for posters of Animals plays to exchange that for service from the Animal? Maybe voodoo helped fake the moon landing too...
      Pre-ban 1-0 (+1.00)
      Post ban 6-4 (+3.90)

Comment

But apparently someone had to give up painters email address. From what I gather. And I know it wouldn't be anyone that runs this site. It is hard enough to get someones email here just to bs with them.

Comment

Moon landing was real.

Mars landing is fake. Pictures are from Arizona. Not far from where Tupac lives.

Comment

ANIMAL FIASCO

First of all, I think Painter is a good guy just trying to help us all out on BC. At the same time, BC does a remakably good job with the site, the members, and with handling problems as they arise. Paint was understandably pissed off, not stopping to realize that BC works for us all...not agaisnt us. I'm sure that after the BP goes back into the normal range, Paint will apologize to BC, and BC will graciously accept the apology.

If anyone ever finds out BEYOND ANY REASONABLE DOUBT who threw Paint under the train he should be taken out tortured. To all, keep up the good work....

"and that's all I've got to say about that"

Comment

And now an ode to Dirtyman in the oldest form of verse.

Dirtyman shut up.
              Stupidity knows no bounds.
              Sounds like Ty Gaston.
              The Rice Truck is NEVER Wrong!!!

Comment

Comment

if u got a problem with me . then bring it to me .. damn .. of course i talk nice to animal .. i LOVE his fuckign plays ... thats y i came here .. to try and get some for free .. i cant afford 25 bucks a fuckign day wen i only bet half of that .. i used to bet more but not now ... i aint tryign to start shit here ... DAMN ... back the FUCK off my dick .. please :D

Comment

Originally posted by voodootime
                    if u got a problem with me . then bring it to me .. damn .. of course i talk nice to animal .. i LOVE his fuckign plays ... thats y i came here .. to try and get some for free .. i cant afford 25 bucks a fuckign day wen i only bet half of that .. i used to bet more but not now ... i aint tryign to start shit here ... DAMN ... back the FUCK off my dick .. please :D
                    ITS ALL SOVLED GUYS ..BUT THERES NO DOUBT IN MY MIND AND OTHERS...THAT VOODOO IS PART OF ANIMAL SPORTS AND FREESCOREBOARD .COM I GOT MANY CALLS AND EMAIL FROM THE PEOPLE WHO KNOW WHO AND WHAT I AM... THE BOTTOM LINE IS I HAD PLAYS AND YOU GUYS HAD PLAYS AND I THOUGHT IT WAS COOL TO TRADE...BUT VOODOO SOLD ME OUT AND I GOT TAPE PROOF...

Comment

daaammmmmnnnnn

Comment

UR FULL OF FUXKIGN shitttttt .... you have NO proof cause i didnt do SHIT ... i didnt tell animal ANYTHING about ur email adress .. i dont even fucking HAVE you email adress ... AND ... i dont work for animal .. if i did i woudl want his picks for free .. and i SURE as hell dont get them for free!!! ... hey painter .. my email addy is .. email me the proof

NO EMAILS!
                        Last edited by wayne1218; 03-10-2004, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Voodoo

Now they have your email too.

Nice work.
                          The Rice Truck is NEVER Wrong!!!

Comment

I DONT GIVE A FUCK ... i aint doing ne thing wrong ... if i was doign sumtin wrong i wouldnt give it out ... but i KNOW i aint ... so i dont give a fuck .. ya know?

Comment

WHY DID U THE ONLY ONE ON HERE ASK FOR MY EMAIL AND STATING YOU WILL POST THE PICKS AND YOU NEVER DID ..NO ONE EVER ASKS FOR ANYEMAIL ON HERE PLUS ANIMALS SPORTS TOLD ME PERSONALLY THAT SOMEONE ON HERE TOLD HIM ABOUT ME IM HERE A MONTH AND ITS BULLSHIT IF ITS NOT YOU ILL BE SHOCKED ..CALL MARK AND ASK HIM ...IT WAS FUCKED UP THAT YOU VOODOOO ASKED ME FOR MY EMAIL WHY DID YOU ASK ME ..AND YOU NEVER ANSWERED ANY THREADS TILL I POSTED YOUR NAME YOUR A FUCKING RAT IN MY MIND

Comment

Working...
                              X